Recessed lower eye area

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
My lower eye area seems to be recessed as shown below. What is the best solution for this? Fillers, fat grafts or implants? This also makes it easy for me to get eye bags which can kill the eye area. Also does volufiline work or is that a cope ?

Attachments

• 34187A73-5F26-4CED-80ED-305099D3965B.jpeg
    34187A73-5F26-4CED-80ED-305099D3965B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
thats from not enough sleep bro almost everyone has that
No I always have that. Even if I sleep perfectly. Maybe to a lesser extent but I think this area is hollow due to lack of fat or recession

I want to fix this before I leanmaxx because I don’t want to look like a zombie after

No I always have that. Even if I sleep perfectly. Maybe to a lesser extent but I think this area is hollow due to lack of fat or recession
look at people around you almost everyone has that it can be from lack of orbital bones but you cant really do much abt it you can hide it with concealer

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
look at people around you almost everyone has that it can be from lack of orbital bones but you cant really do much abt it you can hide it with concealer
Do orbital rim implants fix that or fillers?

I think this is it

Attachments

• 679A6057-EF64-4F64-8911-CE51F57BBFA3.jpeg
    679A6057-EF64-4F64-8911-CE51F57BBFA3.jpeg
    458.5 KB · Views: 0
if ur leanmaxxing and debloating that can also cause that, i have some hollow eye effects due to leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
People who've got infraorbital implants generally lose their tear troughs. The main reason hollow undereyes exist is due to lack of bone support. Infra implants might work but i don't know much about volufiline.

People who've got infraorbital implants generally lose their tear troughs. The main reason hollow undereyes exist is due to lack of bone support. Infra implants might work but i don't know much about volufiline.
I’ll probably settle for fat grafts because they are not too recessed, only bad when very lean.

• +1
Reactions: maheshdabwoi