Recessed mandible/chin

SwedishFoidslayer

SwedishFoidslayer

Iron
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
20
Reputation
5
How do I fix my mandible, I’m 15 70kg 181cm. Left side is June and right side is now. I’ve lost 8kg but my jawline is fucked. My hyoid is low my chin lacks projection and my mandible I recessed. How do I optimise my ccw, forward growth and lift my hyoid. I’m desperate. Front profile in case you need it, please help me get out of ltn hell. Also I’m kind of a fag so I prefer softmaxxing tips but please write anything.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6518.jpeg
    IMG_6518.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6453.jpeg
    IMG_6453.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Learn proper habits, seeing as you're 15 it won't make a drastic difference. Have you had braces before? Not really much to do.
 
How do I fix my mandible, I’m 15 70kg 181cm. Left side is June and right side is now. I’ve lost 8kg but my jawline is fucked. My hyoid is low my chin lacks projection and my mandible I recessed. How do I optimise my ccw, forward growth and lift my hyoid. I’m desperate. Front profile in case you need it, please help me get out of ltn hell. Also I’m kind of a fag so I prefer softmaxxing tips but please write anything.
You have a class II malocclusion, most likely you need surgery to fix. Maybe braces can do something but it can relapse, since it is a "camouflage treatment".
 
Can I do anything do make it better
Yes. Go to an orthodontist and get your bite evaluated, if it's severe he can refer you to a public hostpital and you can possibly get jaw surgery covered. I write this because I see you're swedish, welfare system might cover it for you
 
Vad är det, hur kan jag fixa det
Som sagt, om du har ett vanligt bett utan någon form av malocklusion är ditt ansikte platt, helt enkelt. Båda käkarna har inte växt tillräckligt och därför behövs BÅDA flyttas framåt. Det kallas för en ''Bi-max'' eftersom både (bi) käkarna flyttas framåt. Det finns ingenting du kan göra för närvarande.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Attila The Hun
Som sagt, om du har ett vanligt bett utan någon form av malocklusion är ditt ansikte platt, helt enkelt. Båda käkarna har inte växt tillräckligt och därför behövs BÅDA flyttas framåt. Det kallas för en ''Bi-max'' eftersom både (bi) käkarna flyttas framåt. Det finns ingenting du kan göra för närvarande.
Okej tack
 
Som sagt, om du har ett vanligt bett utan någon form av malocklusion är ditt ansikte platt, helt enkelt. Båda käkarna har inte växt tillräckligt och därför behövs BÅDA flyttas framåt. Det kallas för en ''Bi-max'' eftersom både (bi) käkarna flyttas framåt. Det finns ingenting du kan göra för närvarande.
Okej tack
Yes. Go to an orthodontist and get your bite evaluated, if it's severe he can refer you to a public hostpital and you can possibly get jaw surgery covered. I write this because I see you're swedish, welfare system might cover it for you
ok thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: jyz_nyz883 and Attila The Hun
How do I fix my mandible, I’m 15 70kg 181cm. Left side is June and right side is now. I’ve lost 8kg but my jawline is fucked. My hyoid is low my chin lacks projection and my mandible I recessed. How do I optimise my ccw, forward growth and lift my hyoid. I’m desperate. Front profile in case you need it, please help me get out of ltn hell. Also I’m kind of a fag so I prefer softmaxxing tips but please write anything.
Well appliances are not gonna be that effective, so i guess you just wait till 18 snd get bsso surgery
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
6
Views
63
peythegrey
peythegrey
J
Replies
4
Views
70
fxresdz
fxresdz
foidslayer2344
Replies
12
Views
117
AleksandR12
AleksandR12
carvxx
Replies
5
Views
99
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top