Recessed mandible>>>>>>>>>>>>>recessed chin

Alucard69

Alucard69

Kraken
Need genio asap my recessed chin is so subhuman, even though my mandible part is long. The chin shape is so disgusting, i'd take a slightly recessed mandible with chin projection anyday.

• +1
Reactions: noobs, ChadL1te, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
🐒

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
In some lighting my chin literally is like that, round with no projection. It's not far back but the shape is so subhuman, and it's short on top. So disgusting

Need genio asap my recessed chin is so subhuman, even though my mandible part is long. The chin shape is so disgusting, i'd take a slightly recessed mandible with chin projection anyday.
same idk what to do my friend is the opposite of me. rlly short mandible with good chin and id take that over mine any day

• +1
No. A recessed mandible requires you to jut at all times, you’ll never look good when eating.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Zenis
No. A recessed mandible requires you to jut at all times, you’ll never look good when eating.
Also a reccesed mandible = a reccesed maxilla unless weird skull shape or overbite

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and SidharthTheSlayer
Also a reccesed mandible = a reccesed maxilla unless weird skull shape or overbite
Overbite is the most common form of a recessed mandible, no? I have an overbite, I look good when jutting but terrible when not.

• Hmm...
Overbite is the most common form of a recessed mandible, no? I have an overbite, I look good when jutting but terrible when not.
You can be like me and have a reccesed everything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Alucard69
my mandible is a little recessed. My front is good but my side profile is horrible

• +1
recessed chin doesn’t matter

• JFL
same idk what to do my friend is the opposite of me. rlly short mandible with good chin and id take that over mine any day
Genioplasty bro, luckily it's somewhat of an easy fix
Depends on how recessed the mandible is, i'm telling you i need to jut 24/7 too, and it still does look subhuman and disgusting, slightly recessed mandible part just looks kinda weak not too bad
Not really, although it's kind of rare to have a 'slightly' recessed mandible with good chin projection because they are obviously linked to each other.
my mandible is a little recessed. My front is good but my side profile is horrible
Mogs having a subhuman chin anyday, if your mandible is not way too setback.
recessed chin doesn’t matter
jfl it does, although mine is shit in every way, it's not the most recessed but short too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I'm the opposite and hate it. Looks way worse than recessed chin

I hate my recessed infras

• So Sad