Recessed maxilla can make even GL guys fucking incel deformed trash

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Maxilla really effects everything gonial angle shape of face and even eye area and eyebrow height..

Forward alpha male jock maxilla produces great face shape hunter lowest eyebrows and eye area and lips as well

A very recessed maxilla would make Ramirez a creepy incel looking dude and fuck up his entire face

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Not really. Chico doesn't have the best forward growth still looks great and has hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 5891, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Over for whites then

as someone with sfs you are right thank god my eye area is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Not really. Chico doesn't have the best forward growth still looks great and has hollow cheeks
I’ve seen a friend who looked deformed with a very recessed mandible look chadlite from fixing it and gonial implants as well it even moved his features forward as well slayer eye area used to be depressed cuck eyes

I’ve seen a friend who looked deformed with a very recessed mandible look chadlite from fixing it and gonial implants as well it even moved his features forward as well slayer eye area used to be depressed cuck eyes
what procedure did he get exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891