Recessed maxilla??

ascension22

ascension22

Iron
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Posts
47
Reputation
14
I have a recessed maxilla and a ton of face fat so losing face fat should be a plus or a negative?. Also will anybody tell me why is my philtrum so long like i don't have tall ramus is it because of my short recessed chin?
1000093945
 
  • +1
Reactions: erdemwantstoascend
Your philtrum is not long, your ptcr is bad because your chin is short and probably recessed
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension22
Yeah they'll anhiliate me if I showed my side I have a recessed maxilla dude it’s confirmed like you can see those under eye lines = recessed infras. Holy dexter fan? 🥹 me too
Definitely a Dexter fanYour upper lip looks good, don’t worry about the maxilla there’s no point if you can’t change it(yours looks average can’t really tell from the front) just BS the chin zygos brow and gonians, your base has potential.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension22
Definitely a Dexter fanYour upper lip looks good, don’t worry about the maxilla there’s no point if you can’t change it(yours looks average can’t really tell from the front) just BS the chin zygos brow and gonians, your base has potential.
The first positive thing I heard on here bro thanks 🥹❤️
 

Similar threads

ivarask
Replies
7
Views
97
NDscandi
NDscandi
unfrauded_mtn
Replies
6
Views
132
fxresdz
fxresdz
M
Replies
6
Views
99
abdulaziz_py
abdulaziz_py
HIPDIPSLOVER
Replies
1
Views
24
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
A
Replies
0
Views
22
adrmi
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top