Recessed redditor wants jaw implants

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
A guy advised him for double jaw surgery. Everybody else tell him to "just loose weight", and "you dont need jaw surgery" .
"his jaw isnt recessed... and djs wont move his midface forward...not sure where some people get that info. probably incel/looksmaxing forums".

Bildschirmfoto 2020 10 16 um 021307

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timeskip10, Warlow, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
Good. I want people to be as dumb as possible to keep surgery prices down for the people that really need it.

And when I say people that really need it, I exclusively mean myself, because fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FuckMyLife, KaczynskiCel, diggbicc and 25 others
what do you expect from reddit?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 8461, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
He needs to get his body fat down before he even considers surgeries tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: leprechauncel, Deleted member 6403, Hades and 7 others
Good. I want people to be as dumb as possible to keep surgery prices down for the people that really need it.

And when I say people that really need it, I exclusively mean myself, because fuck you
this + the fact very few people know about this stuff is what keeps the demand low

A guy advised him for double jaw surgery. Everybody else tell him to "just loose weight", and "you dont need jaw surgery" .
"his jaw isnt recessed... and djs wont move his midface forward...not sure where some people get that info. probably incel/looksmaxing forums".

View attachment 735816

“If you’re low bodyfat and still have a double chin just get liposuction”

Fool.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6723
Trucel tier lips
Screenshot

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7776, joeveniro and 2 others
He needs to get his body fat down before he even considers surgeries tbh
To me it looks like lower bodyfat will make his situation only worse. Would look sunken, because lack of bone support. Needs surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
"He's not recessed"

Imagine unironically browsing cuckdit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6723

chad mentality

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
His jaw clearly isn’t well developed forwardly, even if his bf was low. Why these redditors always sugarcoating people man, smh, and I thought a sub for plastic surgery would have more sense

• JFL
Fat stupid fuck.

• JFL

based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Jfl classic reddit. They claim they are experts on everything. There could be a thermonuclear atomic fission discussion going on reddit with comments like “ACTUALLY Albert Einstein was WRONG, you guys dont know anything about nuclear physics, CLEARLY what needs to be done here is....”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7776, joeveniro and 1 other person
don't even try to counter their opinions, go with em and bluepill them even more

• +1
Reactions: joseph