Recessed right side. How to Correct lip/eye/eyebrow/jaw asymmetry? How to discover the root and thus correct it??

primal

primal

Iron
Right side of my face is very recessed relative to my left. Jaw angle is less, jaw is less prominent, jawline starts higher, eyebrow is lower, eye is lower, weird lip flair on one side? - I’m 17, slept on my right side of my face most of my life. Also primarily chewed with my left massetter. I don’t know think it’s a pelvic matter and I look exactly like that mf with the “tilted sphenoid” shit. I need to correct this badly even tho I should probably rope. I don’t know if it’s TMJ, my dentist and orthodontist repeatedly tell me my bite is normal. I’ve started sleep on my left side and chewing harder foods/mastic gum with my right side. Should I switch to sleeping on back right now or wait longer, and should I chew hard on both sides? If anyone can just give me any ounce of hope or suggestion to fix this I’d appreciate it.

dnr, just send a pic of you're side

same as me
but the reason was because i sucked my finger so much with the left finger
which caused most of my tongue force to push on the left side of my face

Right side of my face is very recessed relative to my left. Jaw angle is less, jaw is less prominent, jawline starts higher, eyebrow is lower, eye is lower, weird lip flair on one side? - I’m 17, slept on my right side of my face most of my life. Also primarily chewed with my left massetter. I don’t know think it’s a pelvic matter and I look exactly like that mf with the “tilted sphenoid” shit. I need to correct this badly even tho I should probably rope. I don’t know if it’s TMJ, my dentist and orthodontist repeatedly tell me my bite is normal. I’ve started sleep on my left side and chewing harder foods/mastic gum with my right side. Should I switch to sleeping on back right now or wait longer, and should I chew hard on both sides? If anyone can just give me any ounce of hope or suggestion to fix this I’d appreciate it.
we’re you always like this? if not, at what age did you notice a change?