Recessed weak chin. Desparate for anything.

EdgyChak

EdgyChak

Iron
Hello all, new here (first post)

As mentioned in the title, I have a recessed chin and weak facial structure overall, even at a decently low body fat percentage. My submental area sags unless I mew (which i've been doing for the past year) and it's making me feel very bad about myself.

I am extremely insecure about posting a pic of me so I just got a side profile similar to mine. I closely resemble this person (the right pic more).

I am 20 years old and I'm pretty much fine with everything about myself except this one thing that's making me feel very insecure and have very low self esteem.

What kind of practices / tips / facial exercises (i'm that fucking desparate - can't do any kind of surgery though) / absolutely anything would you recommend for me? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_25.png
    Screenshot_25.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
That's the surgical solution.

My non-surgical solution for this guy would be a combination of mewing and face pulling.
There's no non-surgical solution for this guy. Mewing and face pulling won't fucking make your bite align mate, there's literally zero studies that prove this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Anchor_Ship, EdgyChak and 2 others
There's no non-surgical solution for this guy. Mewing and face pulling won't fucking make your bite align mate, there's literally zero studies that prove this.
you can sorta fix your bite by chewing with a slight jut and by chewing in a slight chintuck, which automatically pushes the lower jaw forward

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i love brown people :love: Id reccomend shaving your neck beard to health care.. and lose weigth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyChak and Deleted member 15827
The anecdotes come out quicker than actual studies.

His choice at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyChak
Bonesmash
Recently started doing it... literally my last resort:feelswah:
The evidence supporting it is very sus but that Swiss guy on youtube gave me hope. I am that fucking desperate. Any tips of any sort?

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 15827
i love brown people :love: Id reccomend shaving your neck beard to health care.. and lose weigth
That's not me. That's a photo of someone whose facial structure resembles mine. Im actually white af lmao