Recessmaxxing: The Art of Ascension by Recession (Asians GTFIH!)

thecel

thecel

morph king
Aesthetics is all about illusions.

If you have a narrow waist, your shoulders look wider even if they aren’t really wide.

If you have a big head, your frame looks smaller even if it isn’t small.

We perceive features relative to each other, not in absolute distances and sizes. That’s why a narrow IPD creates the appearance of a longer face.

So how do we use this to our advantage?

Let’s take a look at the most sought-after trait in lookism: forward facial growth. We want forward foreheads and brow ridges, projected noses and brow ridges, forward maxillas, and long mandibles with protruding chins.

But let’s rethink this from an aesthetics standpoint. Instead of advancing all those bones forward, what if you retrude the things that you don’t want to be forward, such as the eyes—creating the ILLUSION of forward growth rather than real forward growth?

A484D542 2CE4 42C7 B716 36BFC1C19A02
C8D924EC 237E 4823 B101 C898F3D87913

In the morph, all I did was move stuff backward and give myself a rhinoplasty. I was able to fraud forward growth by recessing my eyes and my mouth area.

Now, why the fuck would anyone want to recess their eyes instead of actually advancing their maxilla?

To save money.

LeFort 3 is extremely expensive and rarely ever performed. It’s surgically easier to recess things than to move them forward, and you also need fewer surgeries.

For example, just by recessing your eyes, you’ve pretty much gotten a frontal bone implant, a brow ridge implant, better under-eye support, LeFort 3, and a BSSO. Just by recessing your mouth (should mainly be done to only Blacks and Asians), you’ve pretty much gotten a chin implant and a more projected nose.

Aside from eye (and mouth) recession and rhinoplasty, you may need malar/buccal fat removal to accentuate your bone structure so it looks forward-projected.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, conformable and 28 others
sorry its over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 6572 and 11 others
But let’s rethink this from an aesthetics standpoint. Instead of advancing all those bones forward, what if you retrude the things that you don’t want to be forward, such as the eyes—creating the ILLUSION of forward growth rather than real forward growth?
Yes, this is the reason most women seem to be more forward grown than men, cause they have recessed browridges and smaller lower thirds that make their maxilla stand out more. Still having an actually forward maxilla is much better than just having the illusion of forward growth. With a good maxilla you get midface benefits like better zygos and orbitals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Effortless, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others
just be recessed theory

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and thecel
Genius

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, sandcelmuttcel and thecel
how will u fix ur recessed penis bhai

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10987 and 8 others
cool but there's no surgery to recess eye area.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6572 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Lux and thecel
dude you look so adorable i wanna hug u ngl

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, CasualFapper and 5 others

If you have a narrow waist, your shoulders look wider even if they aren’t really wide.

We perceive features relative to each other, not in absolute distances and sizes. That’s why a narrow IPD creates the appearance of a longer face.

Let’s take a look at the most sought-after trait in lookism: forward facial growth. We want forward foreheads and brow ridges, projected noses and brow ridges, forward maxillas, and long mandibles with protruding chins.

View attachment 607164View attachment 607165

In the morph, all I did was move stuff backward and give myself a rhinoplasty. I was able to fraud forward growth by recessing my eyes and my mouth area.

Now, why the fuck would anyone want to recess their eyes instead of actually advancing their maxilla?

To save money.

LeFort 3 is extremely expensive and rarely ever performed. It’s surgically easier to recess things than to move them forward, and you also need fewer surgeries.

For example, just by recessing your eyes, you’ve pretty much gotten a frontal bone implant, a brow ridge implant, better under-eye support, LeFort 3, and a BSSO. Just by recessing your mouth (should mainly be done to only Blacks and Asians), you’ve pretty much gotten a chin implant and a more projected nose.

Aside from eye (and mouth) recession and rhinoplasty, you may need malar/buccal fat removal to accentuate your bone structure so it looks forward-projected.

Your 1 of the high iq members of this forum tbqh there was golden glass but he left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, thecel and 1 other person
High iq

• +1
Just sand down your facial bones bro

• JFL
how do you recess your eyes?

• +1
When I google orbital decompression the before afters are going from death tier bug eyes to normie eyes.
Are there people who done this who had pretty deep set eyes before already?
I am not convinced you can pull your eyes back that far.

• +1
When I google orbital decompression the before afters are going from death tier bug eyes to normie eyes.
Are there people who done this who had pretty deep set eyes before already?
I am not convinced you can pull your eyes back that far.
I don't know specific examples of this being done, but I do know Taban does do it.

He would also probably shave orbital rims if you begged him tbh

• +1
I dont think orbital decompression can make your eyes THAT deepset/recessed like in the morph tho

• +1
Nice discovery tbh. I need some tips then. Which part of my face I should recessmaxx to make the illusion of forward facial growth?

• +1
I cant even lie this post actually makes sense and there are pictures that prove it, however I am skeptical that you could have decompression and orbital rim shaving to that extreme of an effect. You can always add a big implant but you cant always shave a bunch of bone or remove a bunch of fat

• +1

To save money.

You got me in the first half ngl. Orbital is much more riskier and costly than lefort

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and sandcelmuttcel
this whole thread was asian iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and sandcelmuttcel
Nice discovery tbh. I need some tips then. Which part of my face I should recessmaxx to make the illusion of forward facial growth?

View attachment 615180

Your to recessed tbqh you will probably look good after lefort 3 16 mm and a bsso 14 mm as your maxilla should also go past the jaw.

• +1
Good approach and smart attempt to "fix" things in a different way. However Im afraid that it wouldnt quite work like that.

If you recess things backwards, the face would appear very tiny in the side profile and most likely look very weird and comical in the front profile.

Not to mention its probably impossible to move the eyes backwards tbh.

The forward growth is mainly perceived by the distance from the ear to the eye, ear to nose, ear to mouth etc. I mean you could try to move the ear backwards as well in a morph lol. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and thecel

To save money.

started off strong then turned into pure autism

• +1
I think you should've specified "Asians GTFIH" and "Asians ONLY".

• +1

To save money.

You are a larping Chang who has lost count of all the white stacys he’s impregnated

• JFL
slayer in second pig ngl

• Woah