Matheus

Mistral
Lmao @ you reading both Hitler and Herzl
Btw aren't you from SEA? Read Pol Pot or something idk

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, MakinMogReturns, Tai Lung and 1 other person

I don't care about South East Asia, I want to incite and mobilize my caste in Andhra Pradesh.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
2083 – A European Declaration of Independence

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
IMG 6652

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism, incel194012940, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Rig Veda
Talmud
Gita
Illiad
Wealth of Nations

can’t really understand that reading path, in what order should I read them? jfl
According to bottom right, it branches out into different Euro ideologies. March of Titans = western history and civilization, right is Hitlers more esoteric views. Bottom is personal accounts of people that new him.
I haven’t read any, just posting.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
According to bottom right, it branches out into different Euro ideologies. March of Titans = western history and civilization, right is Hitlers more esoteric views. Bottom is personal accounts of people that new him.
I haven’t read any, just posting.
seig

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
no you would realize jews are evil and need to be extermimated or at least pacified somehow
Hitler thought the way was to send them to Israel

Hitler thought the way was to send them to Israel
noooo he opposed giving them a state u dumb fuck, he even sent tropps to palestine to prevent that

The Haavara Agreement, signed in 1933, allowed some Jews to emigrate from Nazi Germany to Palestine with some of their wealth in the form of German goods. This agreement was a complex policy aimed at facilitating Jewish emigration, but it was not a recognition or support for the creation of a Jewish state. Hitler's ultimate goal remained the expulsion and eradication of Jews from Europe, despite this temporary and limited agreement.

The Haavara Agreement, signed in 1933, allowed some Jews to emigrate from Nazi Germany to Palestine with some of their wealth in the form of German goods. This agreement was a complex policy aimed at facilitating Jewish emigration, but it was not a recognition or support for the creation of a Jewish state. Hitler's ultimate goal remained the expulsion and eradication of Jews from Europe, despite this temporary and limited agreement.
Which goes well in line with zionism.

And the best way for them to fuck off was to give them a state.
nooooo just to live in communities outside europe like they already do in europe? jews shouldnt have a state cos thats letting them off easy and gives them too much power

He actually imagines himself to be white in his mind and wants to belong to the white race so bad
He is obsessed with my morphs i made for him where i made him look white and keeps posting it when people ask for his face