Recommend good 3 inch sock lifts

looksmaxxer559

looksmaxxer559

Heir to Hernan Drago
I’m 5’11 but fraud to 6’2, want to be able to take my shoes off in certain places.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Gonthar and Deleted member 40761
3 inch sock lifts lmaoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: finn899 and kebab
Just rope atp

Going from 6’2 to 5’11 is mad sus and I’m chasing the mog
hey man, do you know the situation between albi and gio? wanted to talk to you in private but i'm green here

Tbh 1 inch sock lifts and 2.5inch shoes would probably work better. The extra 0.5 to account for everyone else's extra shoe height.

• Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxer559
what if you have to take the socks off too, rather get heel fillers and maybe some on forehead too

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
u know ur a real looksmaxer when ur shoe lifts are longer than ur dick

what if you have to take the socks off too, rather get heel fillers and maybe some on forehead too
Just don't take your socks off, the only situation where it would be really weird would be at the beach or a swimming pool, so you should have a combination of silicone heel lifts and swimming shoes.
s-l1200.webp
vibram-fivefingers-wear-test-v-aqua-4.jpg.jpg

If you want to fraud all the way, you should have multiple elevator shoes, slippers, sock lifts, etc., at home and in your car for every occasion, carry them with you at all the time, it's not that weird there's a clip with Jamie Foxx when he arrives at a nightclub and changes his shoes, apparently many celebrities do this and have various clothes, shoes, etc. in their trunk for different situations.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 40761 and 1 other person
Just don't take your socks off, the only situation where it would be really weird would be at the beach or a swimming pool, so you should have a combination of silicone heel lifts and swimming shoes.
s-l1200.webp

If you want to fraud all the way, you should have multiple elevator shoes, slippers, sock lifts, etc., at home and in your car for every occasion, carry them with you at all the time, it's not that weird there's a clip with Jamie Foxx when he arrives at a nightclub and changes his shoes, apparently many celebrities do this and have various clothes, shoes, etc. in their trunk for different situations.

W mans really appreciate

• +1
s-l1200.webp

jfl Jaime doesnt give a fuck i like how hes so chill about it. Same with RDJ. I would be squirming like a incel if ppl saw me change into elevator shoes like that or putting in lifts. Crazy

• JFL
You could also fraud a bit less with socks and combine it with a shoe lift. 3 inches in your shoes will definitely be noticeable when you take them off but you could say split it up between a 1.5 inch sock lifts and a 1.5 shoe lift. So whilst you're frauding 3 inches in total it's less noticeable if you take off just your shoes and you're probably not going to need to take of your socks. This is merely for the sake of your heels, 3 inch perma socklifts sounds like agony for more than an evening.