Recording my ascension part 3(looking for tips)

N

Nosrak

Iron
Hello everyone,

I am back and with a tiny bit of progress but nothing insane of course. I have been eating less which has made my face slim down giving me a more chiseled look and have also started squinting a bit to t try to train my face to have more low set eyebrows and more compact eye shape. I am continuing skin care and 🔨.

I am coming to ask about if any of you guys have any tips on what I could do. Once again, I am still 17 and jobless jfl, so I can’t get surgery yet or anything really expensive but what could I do in this moment to make myself look better?

(pictures of me right now, I also have an earlier thread showing what I look like but I haven’t changed too much since then.)

Attachments

• IMG_0962.jpeg
    IMG_0962.jpeg
    458.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0877.webp
    IMG_0877.webp
    124.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 802E8E22-3D98-4FC9-8649-15EA1FE42F5C.jpeg
    802E8E22-3D98-4FC9-8649-15EA1FE42F5C.jpeg
    942.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4996EE88-061D-44DD-A34B-060F8C22A8CB.jpeg
    4996EE88-061D-44DD-A34B-060F8C22A8CB.jpeg
    668.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
Hello everyone,

I am back and with a tiny bit of progress but nothing insane of course. I have been eating less which has made my face slim down giving me a more chiseled look and have also started squinting a bit to t try to train my face to have more low set eyebrows and more compact eye shape. I am continuing skin care and 🔨.

I am coming to ask about if any of you guys have any tips on what I could do. Once again, I am still 17 and jobless jfl, so I can’t get surgery yet or anything really expensive but what could I do in this moment to make myself look better?

(pictures of me right now, I also have an earlier thread showing what I look like but I haven’t changed too much since then.)
Bro dont eat less lol you should get nutrition to ascend.You have low bonemass you should get k vitamin and some protein to get some bonemass.Your hormones is important too you look low t.Hop on test trust me bro squint will not give you compact eyes maybe test will give you more dismorphic look just try it bro

Bro dont eat less lol you should get nutrition to ascend.You have low bonemass you should get k vitamin and some protein to get some bonemass.Your hormones is important too you look low t.Hop on test trust me bro squint will not give you compact eyes maybe test will give you more dismorphic look just try it bro
I don’t know if I would be willing to hop on test. How much foes it cost? And what are the side effects? Doesn’t it make penis growth worse and make balls smaller lol?

Hello everyone,

i think you should be open to rhino lol

I don’t know if I would be willing to hop on test. How much foes it cost? And what are the side effects? Doesn’t it make penis growth worse and make balls smaller lol?
this things would be done if you overdose it.idk that much but there are a lot of threads about it