Recovering from 4 month LTR

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
So I got cheated on a couple weeks ago. Life has been absolutely zero dopamine but not depressing tbh. Luckily I have uni to look forward to in 1.5 months. My uni is good, I get to live in a dorm and also has an exclusive gym and shit for warm approach opportunities.

I will say those past 4 months where prob the best moments of my life. Having a gf u can take around anywhere u go feels mogger asf. It made me realize how much of a statusmin being single is. I’m still hurting and will prob remain incel before uni (I legit have no libido), but imo the benefits of a LTR are a lot.

#1 rule. If u get a LTR don’t get attached to the foid like I did. Tbh it’s impossible if it’s ur first ‘love’. But yeah she needs to get obsessed with u otherwise jfl ur finished.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Klasik616, Darkeningstar and 7 others
So I got cheated on a couple weeks ago. Life has been absolutely zero dopamine but not depressing tbh. Luckily I have uni to look forward to in 1.5 months. My uni is good, I get to live in a dorm and also has an exclusive gym and shit for warm approach opportunities.

I will say those past 4 months where prob the best moments of my life. Having a gf u can take around anywhere u go feels mogger asf. It made me realize how much of a statusmin being single is. I’m still hurting and will prob remain incel before uni (I legit have no libido), but imo the benefits of a LTR are a lot.

#1 rule. If u get a LTR don’t get attached to the foid like I did. Tbh it’s impossible if it’s ur first ‘love’. But yeah she needs to get obsessed with u otherwise jfl ur finished.
I struggle getting attached tbh. Any foid I like is for some reason usually sassy, dumb as hell, hella white, or a sheboon and i'm not proud. So I usually resist them for my own good. I know I'm black but sheboons aint for me. Still haven't found the one :(.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep, bloomercel and 1 other person
I struggle getting attached tbh. Any foid I like is for some reason usually sassy, dumb as hell, hella white, or a sheboon and i'm not proud. So I usually resist them for my own good. I know I'm black but sheboons aint for me. Still haven't found the one :(.
Legit described my LTR, she’s legit subIQ blonde white. I think I attract those typa foids too now cus I’m tall and tatted up a lot now. But yeah they’re ez slays but shit LTR material. My cuck ass got attached to this random blonde bitch for some reason. We were the exact same age tho so maybe I thought we were gonna relate

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep, bloomercel and 1 other person
Guys I'm so tall and attractive these girls just want me for my body. I want true love, they just want sex!
🥺🥺🥺

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Reformed
Guys I'm so tall and attractive these girls just want me for my body. I want true love, they just want sex!
🥺🥺🥺
I didn’t mean to sound like that but it’s true. But I’m not bragging I literally got cheated on

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Over if 6'5 niggas getting cucked.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Klasik616
Bro I'm sorry I don't care

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Legit described my LTR, she’s legit subIQ blonde white. I think I attract those typa foids too now cus I’m tall and tatted up a lot now. But yeah they’re ez slays but shit LTR material. My cuck ass got attached to this random blonde bitch for some reason. We were the exact same age tho so maybe I thought we were gonna relate
White women with low IQ are not for LTR
Countless clips of retarded white foids on the internet who like to cheat