Red light therapy- help

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
What Red light therapy buy? There are plenty but some cost 50 Euro and some cost thousands Euro.

I have read about this but im not sure if the device im buying is safe enough to use, and would need to be tested scientifically to not over do it. Knowing a protocol that works and is safe to use is of interest.

I have read about this but im not sure if the device im buying is safe enough to use, and would need to be tested scientifically to not over do it. Knowing a protocol that works and is safe to use is of interest.
yeah bro why do you even looksmax at first place?
its dangerous to be attractive, you can get raped by woman

• JFL
Reactions: FallenCelestial
I've heard it needs to be 660nm.

Why would you use that one? post background (build quality, any third party studies, something). Otherwise this could just be outsourced cheap stuff rebranded.

Yes, I use this one as well.
Have you seen any improvement of skin quality since you started using that? How often do you use it and how close you keep it in front of your face?

Have you seen any improvement of skin quality since you started using that? How often do you use it and how close you keep it in front of your face?
couple of times a week and close to my face, yes.

why did you even make this comment

Yo give me a device then that is cheap

red light is a meme at this point, it doesn't work in practice