Red light therapy is legit

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
IMG 0166

Why are we not utilising it before Tiktok fag makes it mainstream?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Water

• +1
Reactions: zura
Using it will give me prime Chico tier collagen

which is also good, steam your face before each cleansing. The pores are then nicely opened and all the dirt, sebum etc can get out of the skin/pores even better. This has taken my skin to a new level, I have never had such beautiful, clear skin!! and then steam again right before applying the creams/serums, so the pores are opened again and the active ingredients can penetrate better and deeper into the skin. My skin has had such a great glow ever since.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, schizo echochamber and zura
Old user @Prettyboy had linked on in his skin care routine guide
It was like $30 or sum shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and schizo echochamber
which is also good, steam your face before each cleansing. The pores are then nicely opened and all the dirt, sebum etc can get out of the skin/pores even better. This has taken my skin to a new level, I have never had such beautiful, clear skin!! and then steam again right before applying the creams/serums, so the pores are opened again and the active ingredients can penetrate better and deeper into the skin. My skin has had such a great glow ever since.
Thanks for the tip, I always had that idea but never tried it.

it shows promising results even for hair loss and is a very cheap one time purchase since its not expensive mass producing red light UV diodes

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It just so happens she doesn't have before and after photos or any photo at all. Just so happens.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu