Red spot after BS zygos while on tret

qero

qero

Bronze
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Posts
336
Reputation
111
I’m currently on 0.05% tret and have been for a few weeks. I’ve also been bonesmashing for the past few weeks. And I’ve noticed, as my skin gets dry, and I bonesmash, the skin just gets ripped off very easily and now I have a red spot with some missing skin, it just looks like a rash or something nothing too horrible but my problem is that it hurts when bonesmashing that spot, even when I try to pull the skin down so I hit new skin,

any solution?
 
  • +1
Reactions: truechangstatus
I’m currently on 0.05% tret and have been for a few weeks. I’ve also been bonesmashing for the past few weeks. And I’ve noticed, as my skin gets dry, and I bonesmash, the skin just gets ripped off very easily and now I have a red spot with some missing skin, it just looks like a rash or something nothing too horrible but my problem is that it hurts when bonesmashing that spot, even when I try to pull the skin down so I hit new skin,

any solution?
whattt no way???
punching your own face hurts???
 
dude Ur supposed to moisturize before bsing this grey level knowledge and retinoids usually make Ur skin red also moisturize before tret if it gets rlly red js use like a tinted sunscreen or sum makeup that should clear the problem up but redness is normal or js use less tret:feelsahh:
 
dude Ur supposed to moisturize before bsing this grey level knowledge and retinoids usually make Ur skin red also moisturize before tret if it gets rlly red js use like a tinted sunscreen or sum makeup that should clear the problem up but redness is normal or js use less tret:feelsahh:
Redness isn’t from the tret 🤦 it’s a single spot on my face that looks like a rash on my zygos, I have no redness from tret and it’s very rare when it does actually make ur face red
 
Most useless responses from low iq tards
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude
dude Ur supposed to moisturize before bsing this grey level knowledge and retinoids usually make Ur skin red also moisturize before tret if it gets rlly red js use like a tinted sunscreen or sum makeup that should clear the problem up but redness is normal or js use less tret:feelsahh:
Posts7Reputation2
 
Low iq retard, before tret it was fine, and my skin is dry and fragile due to tret so I’m asking for a solution imbecile
dude just the bs you know its not gonna work
its really that fucking simple but sure keep coping :forcedsmile:
 
I’m currently on 0.05% tret and have been for a few weeks. I’ve also been bonesmashing for the past few weeks. And I’ve noticed, as my skin gets dry, and I bonesmash, the skin just gets ripped off very easily and now I have a red spot with some missing skin, it just looks like a rash or something nothing too horrible but my problem is that it hurts when bonesmashing that spot, even when I try to pull the skin down so I hit new skin,

any solution?

hitting yourself in the face damages your skin?

no way, who could have known this??
 
Redness isn’t from the tret 🤦 it’s a single spot on my face that looks like a rash on my zygos, I have no redness from tret and it’s very rare when it does actually make ur face red
for me when i use any retinoid the spot gets red to rash is probably just bsing its very common i js dk why it happens usually a rusty hammer but idk:feelsahh::feelsahh:
 
hitting yourself in the face damages your skin?

no way, who could have known this??
Hitting your face while on a retinoid that actively breaks down a layer of your skin damages your skin, yes. So I’m searching for a solution.

Instead of being a retard repeating something someone already said, either give advice or get off this thread.
 
So you’re telling me swelling is cope? Get off this forum tard
yes swelling is cope
its not gonna do anything permanent it doesnt give any actual benefits so yeah its cope
 
yes swelling is cope
its not gonna do anything permanent it doesnt give any actual benefits so yeah its cope
Get off this forum tard if you will make these non factual statements. If you keep swelling over time, you will get a thing called fibrosis, which can cause a build up of scar tissue and that is permanent. Even if its not permanent, its still swelling tard, and it looks good when its not bruised
 
Hitting your face while on a retinoid that actively breaks down a layer of your skin damages your skin, yes. So I’m searching for a solution.

Instead of being a retard repeating something someone already said, either give advice or get off this thread.
never saw anyone say this was trying to help forums got to this fag being rude :lul:
 
Get off this forum tard if you will make these non factual statements. If you keep swelling over time, you will get a thing called fibrosis, which can cause a build up of scar tissue and that is permanent. Even if its not permanent, its still swelling tard, and it looks good when its not bruised
omfg yeah you idiot fibrosis your not doing shit just scar tissue
goodluck getting your dumb face missformed the only tard is you try shooting your face with a fucking gun trust the bones will grow back#gunmaxxing
 
omfg yeah you idiot fibrosis your not doing shit just scar tissue
goodluck getting your dumb face missformed the only tard is you try shooting your face with a fucking gun trust the bones will grow back#gunmaxxing
Average illiterate retard crashing out days after an argument. Gain some brain cells retard. i mog u to death in every aspect of life and will for the rest of ur life
 
dude Ur supposed to moisturize before bsing this grey level knowledge and retinoids usually make Ur skin red also moisturize before tret if it gets rlly red js use like a tinted sunscreen or sum makeup that should clear the problem up but redness is normal or js use less tret:feelsahh:
nigga your grey aswell
 
Average illiterate retard crashing out days after an argument. Gain some brain cells retard. i mog u to death in every aspect of life and will for the rest of ur life
im crying ofcourse you cant come up with an argument keep coping retard
 
im crying ofcourse you cant come up with an argument keep coping retard
Im better than you at every aspect of life. Im taller than you, Im stronger than you, Im faster than you, Im smarter than you
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
6
Views
121
Absurdist
Absurdist
cashxarti
Replies
1
Views
72
NorthceI
NorthceI
holyinfras
Replies
8
Views
96
HTNGOD
HTNGOD
rya222
Replies
10
Views
48
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
Kebaben2317
Replies
2
Views
30
Alyaxx
Alyaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top