Reddit blowjob tonsil stones

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I’m 21 and I just realized I’ve been eating my tonsil stones when I gave a BJ

You guys. I have no excuse for this story. It comes completely as a shock to me because I just put two and two together and finally found my answer. Let’s start off when I was a kid. I’ve never known what tonsil stones are and I never even knew what a tonsil was. I thought I was the uvula, that lil dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat. And I’ve always thought that when you get your tonsils removed, you had surgery to remove the uvula (don’t know why I didn’t question the plural of the term tonsils when I thought it meant a single thing). I knew it was in your mouth and that tonsil stones are bacteria basically and can give bad breath.

As a kid, I’ve dealt with bouts of bad breath and I did chalk it up to not brushing enough, not flossing, not using mouthwash long enough, not doing enough in general. Now this part is fairly disgusting. At some point, I believe now I had developed tonsil stones when I was dealing with my bad breath, and I never knew why there would be a random piece of “rice” that would suddenly appear in my mouth. So.

I’d chew it and swallow it.

Now, the realization occurs when I’m dealing with another battle of bad breath. My boyfriend, bless his heart, tried his darnedest to help me solve this issue. He got me different food (I’ve been eating unhealthy for a bit because my budget was mostly rent), reminded me often to floss and I’ve been brushing thoroughly twice a day, sometimes more. He’s never rude about it, he’s understanding of my situation and always let me know when it’s more prominent or not.

It’s not until we’re getting down and dirty that I finally understand. As I’m giving him the best head in his life (so he says), I feel another piece of “rice” in my mouth. With horror, I have a split second of clarity. With his shlong in my mouth, I finally understand that I’ve been having tonsil stones for as long as I can remember and that I’ve been EATING IT. And right now, as I’m literally choking on my boyfriend, his dick has just dislodged another tonsil stone. And I can’t stop to spit it out. And so, I swallow it again.

I didn’t say ANYTHING at the time, but I checked my throat and I believe I saw the cavity where it was. A week later, I’m already seeing a difference with my breath and mouth health in general. I made a joke to my boyfriend about how I solved the issue and that I’ve been mistakenly consuming my tonsil stones. He looked at me in disbelief, horror and some level of disgust, put his hand on my knee and said “Some things you do not have to tell me”.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Htobrother, Sny and 2 others
What deranged sub were you on bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and LegitUser
nice story

Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Timmy

i hope its just a random story

You guys. I have no excuse for this story. It comes completely as a shock to me because I just put two and two together and finally found my answer. Let’s start off when I was a kid. I’ve never known what tonsil stones are and I never even knew what a tonsil was. I thought I was the uvula, that lil dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat. And I’ve always thought that when you get your tonsils removed, you had surgery to remove the uvula (don’t know why I didn’t question the plural of the term tonsils when I thought it meant a single thing). I knew it was in your mouth and that tonsil stones are bacteria basically and can give bad breath.

As a kid, I’ve dealt with bouts of bad breath and I did chalk it up to not brushing enough, not flossing, not using mouthwash long enough, not doing enough in general. Now this part is fairly disgusting. At some point, I believe now I had developed tonsil stones when I was dealing with my bad breath, and I never knew why there would be a random piece of “rice” that would suddenly appear in my mouth. So.

I’d chew it and swallow it.

Now, the realization occurs when I’m dealing with another battle of bad breath. My boyfriend, bless his heart, tried his darnedest to help me solve this issue. He got me different food (I’ve been eating unhealthy for a bit because my budget was mostly rent), reminded me often to floss and I’ve been brushing thoroughly twice a day, sometimes more. He’s never rude about it, he’s understanding of my situation and always let me know when it’s more prominent or not.

It’s not until we’re getting down and dirty that I finally understand. As I’m giving him the best head in his life (so he says), I feel another piece of “rice” in my mouth. With horror, I have a split second of clarity. With his shlong in my mouth, I finally understand that I’ve been having tonsil stones for as long as I can remember and that I’ve been EATING IT. And right now, as I’m literally choking on my boyfriend, his dick has just dislodged another tonsil stone. And I can’t stop to spit it out. And so, I swallow it again.

I didn’t say ANYTHING at the time, but I checked my throat and I believe I saw the cavity where it was. A week later, I’m already seeing a difference with my breath and mouth health in general. I made a joke to my boyfriend about how I solved the issue and that I’ve been mistakenly consuming my tonsil stones. He looked at me in disbelief, horror and some level of disgust, put his hand on my knee and said “Some things you do not have to tell me”.
Should i cry or should i laugh jfl

all i needed to know if this foid is a degen

Lol at being forgiven for disgusting breath women live lives on god mode while we have to strive to be perfect constantly