Reddit Chinks seething over White people on this Thanksgiving

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I hate these people so much man, how do you even get so fucking joyless?
who cares about thanksgiving? If they had any respect to the natives (which they don't), they would've cancelled this holiday rooted in celebration of genocide already. Thanksgiving is a "white colonizer" thing. Nobody in my family cares about this day. It's just a day off work to us.

Why are you celebrating the native American genocide and giving money to the turkey slaughter white industry?
Use the money to visit a nice Asian restaurant instead and thank them for providing delicious cuisine all year around despite facing discrimination from non-Asian customers.

This one had me howling, just watch this:
There was a quote that was repeated on here from time to time, and I'll say it again paraphrasing:
"Conquer the hearts of the women, and you'll conquer the nation"
I think non-Asians who marry or date several Asian women and particularly, Native American women to stay on topic and because they are by relation, similar to Asian women who date out, take it for granted that Asian women are helping them out. They are not property that devalues over time. Human life is priceless in my opinion and these guys saying we did nothing for them and their community whether white or black, don't know how Asian women that they've married and dated in higher numbers than the other way around have sided with them all this time.
So they should be thanking us, not the other way around, and then hating on us.

"they fuck our women and do nothing but humiliate us, so really they should be the ones thanking us cucks" :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Lmao, idchey and 3 others
Chinks are so pathetic honestly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: disillusioned and TechnoBoss
Im thankful that I'm at least half white and not full gook

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Those subs are so funny man. Countless pissskin manlet chinks whining about being buckbroken and cucked by noodlewhores and Aryan gods so badly they start seething about Thanksgiving. And they still wont accept their genetic curse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 19766
Erwrwrw

They think it was through the kindness of their hearts that they didn't conquer Europe

Yea it's almost like Europe was stronger than China since the days of Jesus

Also modern cumskins are massive cucks for the natives

You don't even see Chinks/Japs celebrating their indigenous folks (they had to conquer somebody to claim those lands)

I hate these people so much man, how do you even get so fucking joyless?

This one had me howling, just watch this:

"they fuck our women and do nothing but humiliate us, so really they should be the ones thanking us cucks" :lul::lul::lul:

average reddit interaction

its brutal that white brah has to keep an eye on ethnic subreddit to ensure their enemies are not getting ahead and complying

anything associated with christianity or white culture triggers their leftist pavlovian conditioning. they think regurgitating low iq leftist anti white pablum they were forced fed by public school, media, state propaganda, etc makes them sound intelligent :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back