Reddit cuckolds accept that they are forced to be a cuck by their wives GTFIH

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So someone asked the question on reddit,

How Many Of You Had Cuckolding Imposed On You By Your Wife?

The replies,

My cuckolding journey started very early on in marriage by her cheating with an older man and I found out because she wanted me to find out. I was kind of shocked, sad and excited at the same time. She's always been the dominant in our marriage and did not give me much of a choice there. It's like she saw through me and knew exactly how this would all turn out. Here we are 16+ years later still happily married and cucked..

Women think of sex as a threat. She has to trust someone to be alone naked with someone almost twice her weight. And if she does cheat she risks being dumped and having a bad reputation. So it's more likely she will choose a man with those cuckold signals.

A man fuck who he can, a woman however fucks who she wants. There I've said it. Be grateful she was honest with you rather than cheat on you.

This is how I became cuck. I caught my wife cheating and she told me she wasn't going to stop seeing him.

I personally think he’s one lucky guy . He didn’t have to ask . She just DID it ! Good for him . Soon enough he’ll realize how lucky he is

So these men are not mentally ill, they are just forced to be a cuck. Indeed over for them.

Its be chad or a cuck in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19191, FailedNormieManlet, Hades and 10 others
We need an extinction event.

Some big mofo asteroid on steroids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Hades, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 4 others
Fucking brutal, how can you have even an ounce of self respect after letting your wife do this shit. Truly awful for these poor lads :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Hades, Merćer and 6 others
Fucking brutal, how can you have even an ounce of self respect after letting your wife do this shit. Truly awful for these poor lads :feelsohgod:
Yeah man, some men are so lonely they know it would be over if she left them, so instead they agree to go trhough this just for female presence. Brutal indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, FreakkForLife, Hades and 1 other person

I want to see big mofo tigers rip helpless humans apart.

Earth will punish humanity for it's wrongdoings.

I want hordes of climate refugees drown, get heatstroke and die under a scorching sun of Sahara.

Humans are vile pathetic creatures.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, FreakkForLife and 11gaijin
I want to see big mofo tigers rip helpless humans apart.

Earth will punish humanity for it's wrongdoings.

I want hordes of climate refugees drown, get heatstroke and die under a scorching sun of Sahara.

Humans are vile pathetic creatures.
👏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
:lul::lul::lul::lul: 0 self respect

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
Huge blackpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
All cucks should do the world a favor and just play russian roulette with themselves with a full chamber.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Gurthee_Dong
Huge blackpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
TBH, imagine one day your wife telling you that she fucked another guy, a chad. And you cannot kick her out because you know she can find another man easily but you would be rotting alone. Indeed brutal. Slay or be slayed in action

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 19499
These are not real men, more like PUSSYs, if you rather be a cuck than be lonely you deserve to be treated like shit

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Dorcelessness, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
These are not real men, more like PUSSYs, if you rather be a cuck than be lonely you deserve to be treated like shit
That's the fate of sub chads

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
God probably made me a trucel just so I wouldn't have to endure that kind of shit.

Future of sooo many users here who think women never lie, are pure with low body count and have pair bonding abilities

@ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
God probably made me a trucel just so I wouldn't have to endure that kind of shit.
God gave you that beautiful doll of yours, whats her name? anyways you are lucky to have that and not be a cuck instead.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I'm surprised by how popular this cuck stuff is online.
Is it common IRL? I wanna fuck some hot MILF and this seems like the easiest way

Yeah. So many men find it hard to get into a relationship. So they accept that their wife will cheat him just to stay in the relationship.

• +1
Is it common IRL? I wanna fuck some hot MILF and this seems like the easiest way
If you’re well-endowed it’s very easy
I posted my dick on an exhibitionist kind of website a few years ago and I had a few couples messaging me to ask me to fuck their wife

Some married milf with a kid too who was open to the idea of cheating on her husband with me . Brutal blackpill :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and fauxfox
If you’re well-endowed it’s very easy
I posted my dick on an exhibitionist kind of website a few years ago and I had a few couples messaging me to ask me to fuck their wife
Nice, I'm black too. It would be so awkward but I need to fuck a milf man... Blonde milf with a fat ass = life

I done it once with Asian couple it was pretty fun. They invited me to do it more but I’m busy traveling

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and fauxfox
Nice, I'm black too. It would be so awkward but I need to fuck a milf man... Blonde milf with a fat ass = life
Then you can play the BBC cuckold game, it’s probably even easier. Especially in the US

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
God gave you that beautiful doll of yours, whats her name? anyways you are lucky to have that and not be a cuck instead.
Her name is Shannon 💚

Yeah man, some men are so lonely they know it would be over if she left them, so instead they agree to go trhough this just for female presence. Brutal indeed.
Nothing more pathetic than that. Being alone is far more admirable. They are just a doormat to these women. No wonder they’re stuck betabuxxing some whore and are not successful businessmen. Their personality matches it.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Wheat waffles is such a cuck he suggests that normies in their 30s betabux a Stacy in her 30s just a recipe to get cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back