Reddit cucks are pissing me off, i just read this as a comment - WARNING CUCKFUEL

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
My girlfriend[20F] is going abroad and she’s telling me she wants to flirt with guys, have some degree of freedom. I can’t bear to lose her so I proposed the idea of an open relationship. She says she needs that option there, the option of seeing someone else and sharing intimacy with someone else because I wasn’t around and that she has a really high libido. something I know I may not be capable of because of how easily jealous I can get and how I overthink about these sort of things even if they were already the past. Yet at the same time, she says that she places our relationship above everything else but she feels like she’s young and doesn’t wanna settle down. Should I continue giving it a go up until she does it? Because she also said it might not even happen but she just wants the idea/option of it available to her. Or should I just end it without even trying? Do you guys think anyone is actually capable of love while wanting to still date and flirt with other people because they feel “young”.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Lorsss, xz90 and 1 other person
My girlfriend[20F] is going abroad and she’s telling me she wants to flirt with guys, have some degree of freedom. I can’t bear to lose her so I proposed the idea of an open relationship. She says she needs that option there, the option of seeing someone else and sharing intimacy with someone else because I wasn’t around and that she has a really high libido. something I know I may not be capable of because of how easily jealous I can get and how I overthink about these sort of things even if they were already the past. Yet at the same time, she says that she places our relationship above everything else but she feels like she’s young and doesn’t wanna settle down. Should I continue giving it a go up until she does it? Because she also said it might not even happen but she just wants the idea/option of it available to her. Or should I just end it without even trying? Do you guys think anyone is actually capable of love while wanting to still date and flirt with other people because they feel “young”.
And to think these people can vote. Truly scary stuff

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and Sc22
GIGACUCK :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Sc22
How can one possibly value themselves that low? He deserves being cucked for even considering all This shit

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Nibba, Sc22 and 3 others
How can one possibly value themselves that low? He deserves being cucked
this is actually happening so often that it's amazing how cucked 90% of males are, just look at /r/relationships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Sc22 and Deleted member 656
this is actually happening so often that it's amazing how cucked 90% of males are, just look at /r/relationships
Yeah but most people that use reddit to ask for advice are cucks. Im from EE And most males here dont behave like that luckily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
option of seeing someone else and sharing intimacy with someone else
Whats with these fags and soft language, she wants to FUCK other men.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
didn't read

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Autist
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and The Dude Abides
Received 578860339146172

Never expect a woman to have any moral character and you'll never be disappointed.

Never expect a modern male to have any backbone and you'll never be disappointed.

The guy is so pathetic he couldn't even decide to keep or leave her on his own. He had to ask Reddit to decide for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, GenericChad1444, LightingFraud and 3 others
View attachment 27307

Never expect a woman to have any moral character and you'll never be disappointed.

Never expect a modern male to have any backbone and you'll never be disappointed.

The guy is so pathetic he couldn't even decide to keep or leave her on his own. He had to ask Reddit to decide for him.
Everyone that posts on reddit is a gigantic beta male cuck and the females are attention seekers looking for the cucks attention to orbit them. Over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Sc22

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Edit: hey guys uploaded a pic of me to see what you're working with here. Know I'm not the best looking guy but r/beards rated me a 9/10 so ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
Some people just dont have other options to have access to gl foids

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If the average man had more self respect then the world would be a much better place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
JUST FUCKING LOL!!!!
Just imagine the kind of cuck you would have to be in the first place for your girlfriend to even have the AUDACITY to ask you a question like that!
If I had a gf and she asked me something like that I'd slaughter her the way Muslims slaughter goats on Eid.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Disgusting how much humanity is plagued with such weak and spineless people

Some people just dont have other options to have access to gl foids
I'd rather spend my entire life alone than be a simp for some roastbeef whore