[reddit] Everyone seems to universally expect me to get out of the way for them on the sidewalk

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Every day I walk my dog at a nearby park and the surrounding area. Sometimes I go for a second walk by myself as well .
Something I noticed is everyone I meet seems to think they are superior/dominant. I'm a pretty small guy at 5'7 and average build but I don't see much smaller women being treated like this, in fact it's often them who barrel right down the middle of the sidewalk.
Today I'm walking my dog and a couple is coming down the sidewalk toward me. They are in the exact center of the sidewalk, spaced so they take up all but the very edge. One side is the busy street, the other is sharp rocks. We ALL could have passed easily but I'm the one forced to awkwardly push myself and my dog into the rocks to let this lovey dovey couple who think they're God past.
It happens every day. Literally zero times has anyone accommodated me or just moved themselves at all.
Do I just look weak? Should I start barreling into them? I have social anxiety so I'd prefer not to.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, ropemax, Deleted member 17791 and 9 others
Height & size theory is so legit. Even if manlets were to stand up for themselves and have self-respect, as any human being with dignity would, they get labelled as angry short men with "napoleon complex". Funny tragic shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, rand anon, Gargantuan and 6 others
Height & size theory is so legit. Even if manlets were to stand up for themselves and have self-respect, as any human being with dignity would, they get labelled as angry short men with "napoleon complex". Funny tragic shit
the most funny tragic thing is that women do this shit also

like, a 5'5 manlet with a bit of muscle could tear the skull off of any foid, and yet they disrespect them as if they were children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Lihito, Gargantuan and 7 others
the most funny tragic thing is that women do this shit also

like, a 5'5 manlet with a bit of muscle could tear the skull off of any foid, and yet they disrespect them as if they were children
A 5’5 Skinnyfat twink could tear the skull of any foid

Just walk through them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 17791, Warlow and 2 others

Just walk through them
a 5'5 skinnyfat twink has a superior lower center of gravity, meaning he cannot be toppled over by a feeble female
it's no match

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, BoneDensity and ShowerMaxxing
Yeah I know the feeling and I'm also 5'7 ,we are not respected

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Mongrelcel
It’s not even just your height, i’ve noticed in cities some people just have 0 spacial awareness at all… taking up entire sidewalks/tunnels with their friends, just chilling next to doorways/train doors.

You have to be fucked mentally to do this kind of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Morbidlife, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Every day I walk my dog at a nearby park and the surrounding area. Sometimes I go for a second walk by myself as well .
Something I noticed is everyone I meet seems to think they are superior/dominant. I'm a pretty small guy at 5'7 and average build but I don't see much smaller women being treated like this, in fact it's often them who barrel right down the middle of the sidewalk.
Today I'm walking my dog and a couple is coming down the sidewalk toward me. They are in the exact center of the sidewalk, spaced so they take up all but the very edge. One side is the busy street, the other is sharp rocks. We ALL could have passed easily but I'm the one forced to awkwardly push myself and my dog into the rocks to let this lovey dovey couple who think they're God past.
It happens every day. Literally zero times has anyone accommodated me or just moved themselves at all.
Do I just look weak? Should I start barreling into them? I have social anxiety so I'd prefer not to.
no one expects anything from a loser like you

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

Just walk through them
skinnyfats 5'5 twinks body composition is similar to those toys you just cant tip overdue to the way they're build

in the right circumstances, can be a formidable foe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, BoneDensity and ShowerMaxxing
no one expects anything from a loser like you
take a chillpill bro, it's not even my post

when I roll down the sidewalk, women and children flee in terror

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Redditor finds out life is all about being a masc mogger :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Brutal life :(
I could work out all the time if I wanted,but I just don't think it'll help me with women with my height and face. I've tried it for a solid 3 months straight and didn't do nothing. Guys and women still disrespected me. And 3 months is a long time to be doing something repeatedly.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and ShowerMaxxing
he should compensate with bigger dog
40da0d6ea43e3c0eb4ccd39cdbbd1fbe.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Gargantuan, Mongrelcel and 2 others
It’s not even just you or your height, a lot of people just walk around like they own the earth and even if you’re big they’ll still walk right into you

• +1
Reactions: Morbidlife, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Normalfags are mentally ill and do this to everyone
I had a thread about it as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Morbidlife and Deleted member 18244
Happens all the time at balkan country as well, even if you are 6'1. Only time when they move is if you keep walking straight so they dont have a choice but to move or bump into you OR if you look like a gypsy thug (they are like niggers here) which makes people feel uneasy so they move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
just stare at your phone as you walk, they will move.

Sorry bro, it's brutal out there for yall... all I can recommend getting is LL :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

brush by women, shoulder tap men with force. This isnt just you its everyone except for 7 foot behemoths. Every time I am in night venue streets in any city, i bash past men. Sometimes they slam so hard that I have to tell them to watch the fuck out.

Normalfags are mentally ill and do this to everyone
I had a thread about it as well
Why are amerifags so narcy i Always see polite behaviour in my Savage Balkan country

• Love it
Reactions: apocalypse