Reddit female fog battle

1, 2, or 3?

• Total voters
1 looks the most striking by far whereas 2 looks 'cuter'. Both are significantly better looking than 3, imo.

1 could do with better eyebrows, that's for sure. 2 is held back by her eye area, kinda similar to Taylor Hill in that regard.
2 has a neutral canthal tilt whereas 1's is slightly positive. As a result, 1 looks more striking whereas 2 is cuter:

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
1, but 3 a close second.

2 and it isn’t even close

2 and it isn’t even close
danBAQx.png

1 looks like a model
2 definetely girl next door but hot
3 looks like a hot bitch which has onlyfans

2 she looks naturally pretty not sure which race she is, then 1 shes pretty but you can see the heavy makeup on the cheeks, 3 is not my type looks manly

2 she looks naturally pretty not sure which race she is, then 1 shes pretty but you can see the heavy makeup on the cheeks, 3 is not my type looks manly
Russian and Italian, apparently.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Over for your rating capability if you Rate 2) higher than 3)

They're all not my type, but for the sake of this poll i'll vote : 1 based on the eyes alone.

To some extent, this is pretty much a watered-down version of:

1=
Large 1586766592 eac0bc712490bf6bcf6e134b4f1794c9

2=
Taylor hill at dsquared2 spring summer 2017 fashion show at milan fashion week 4

3=
MV5BMmZmNDUwNmYtMjZiYy00YTE5LTk5NDItMzBhZmIwZTE1YzExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg5ODgwODk V1

Of course, some features don't match, but that's how I see it, in the grand scheme of things.

These girls are on Reddit? They look like legit models tbh
All of this is pretty pointless imo. Barely any of here are gonna end up with women like this. And if this is your goal, you should be brainstorming ways to moneymax/looksmax/statusmax to improve your chances.

BTW, to make this fairer, just imagine 3 with teenage skin quality. 1 and 2 are 18 and 19, respectively, whereas 3 is 25.
Too late. I saw Roastie at the bottom and immediately scrolled back up.

2nd girl fogs them all. 3rd is still better looking than the 1st though.