Reddit foid considers divorce over husband overtightening jars

GunDevilHybrid

GunDevilHybrid

LOL

TLDR: Husband overtightens jar and foid gets mad and goes to gay neighbor to get it untightened and gets mad at husband and asks for divorce

I recommend reading the entire post though it is so fucking funny

And every single comment is agreeing with her too. Even if it's a bait post I am just fucking baffled that most commenters are actually telling her to divorce over a fucking JAR JFL

Image0

Just LOL at getting married in 2024 tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, BlackpillRemedy, Sprinkles and 3 others
who the fuck even opens jars in 2024, tf are these people eating

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and PeiFan94

View attachment 2996598
View attachment 2996599
View attachment 2996600

TLDR: Husband overtightens jar and foid gets mad and goes to gay neighbor to get it untightened and gets mad at husband and asks for divorce

And every single comment is agreeing with her too. Even if it's a bait post I am just fucking baffled that most commenters are actually telling her to divorce over a fucking JAR JFL

View attachment 2996601

Wtf? If he's purposely doing it over and over that means he's purposely maliciously trying to cause her emotional cortisol so he's actually like a pussy attacking her.

That's really messed up. Divorce is sinful for that reason I believe so can't.

But he needs to be fucked up.

View attachment 2996598
View attachment 2996599
View attachment 2996600

View attachment 2996601

Ok I used to make posts about my sister stomping when walking or dad doing similar things and no one agreed with me. But because she's a girl they all agree.

Bias fucking cunts j hate it

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
the world is over anyways until the next sexual revolution comes. Don’t marry until then

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and lastamericanvirgin
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and JohnDoe
the world is over anyways until the next sexual revolution comes. Don’t marry until then
I'm literally trying to start the next sexual revilution

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
thats why you should never get relationship advice over the internet

everyone just tells u to break up or get divorced over the biggest bullshit because nobody rly cares and has empathy, especially on leftie feminist sites like cuckit

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, BlackpillRemedy, GunDevilHybrid and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
thats why you should never get relationship advice over the internet

everyone just tells u to break up or get divorced over the biggest bullshit because nobody rly cares and has empathy, especially on leftie feminist sites like cuckit
doesnt matter anymore. even IRL female social circles, family, friends etc. will tell her the same exact thing

• +1
Reactions: buflek
doesnt matter anymore. even IRL female social circles, family, friends etc. will tell her the same exact thing
friends definitely

family depends

luckily my gf never talks about our problems with her friends or family. girls are easily influenced and dont have an own opinion on most things so they listen to others people advices a lot

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and FutureSlayer