reddit girl is rejected twice because of her ethnicity

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist

Got rejected because of my ethnicity

I am a 24 years old turkish girl. So I matched with this armenian guy and we met in a café. He is very intellectual, good looking, well educated, smart and well mannered. Everything was going fine. I liked him and he liked me too. Then he started to making out with me, kisses cuddles etc he says i am beautiful. Then suddenly I asked him, if the thing between us gets serious, would your family make it a problem? He said yes while kissing my lips. I moved him away and asked 'would you marry a turkish girl?' he said, let's not talk about it rn, we have just met. I said no, I must ask because I have just gotten rejected by a russian man because he says russians and turks are eternal enemies and he would never marry a turk, his family wouldnt want a turkish bride. So, this armenian guy said "we are not animals, we have our cultures and we must respect our culture, we have a history you know? and I cannot tell that I can marry a turkish girl because first of all my family wouldn't let me, and secondly I wouldn't want my children to be turkish" then I asked "then why are you making out with me, you should had told me before we met, you should had never met me" he said we are fine now, even if I had a turkish bf he COULD break up with me, there is always a chance. No relationship is guaranteed. I told him "I wouldn't start a relationship by knowing in the end he will say goodbye I cannot marry a turk let's end it" that would be such a meaningless experience. We don't need hypocrisy. Then I contemplated and saw his point. These dudes lived among us and never mixed with us. All of his ancestors are just armenians. They preserved their culture like this. If some of them had married türks then they would call theirselves türk. They would not preserve their culture if they had mixed with us. So I told him "find a girl in your village then, bye" I left the scene.

average day in the turkish republic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, pig_face, Mewton and 11 others
So she’s upset that she got rejected *twice*…

Guys, how many times have you been rejected before? Thousands?

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Mog3D, Spergi and 9 others

She didn't even get rejected loool she got to make out and get freaky with the guy, incels can't even get a kiss on the cheek

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, 6′2 still over, zura and 12 others

tbf rejecting someone for face height skin color less barbaric than rejectinf for ethnicity especially when armenians and turks are the same race (west asian/caucasians)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, deadmanwalking, sportsmogger and 1 other person
She didn't even get rejected loool she got to make out and get freaky with the guy, incels can't even get a kiss on the cheek
she wants marriage or ltr he would have used her as a fuck toy and kicked her to the curb

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi and Luffymaxxing
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Luffymaxxing
She is commenting on r/exMuslim and r/Phenotypes Also sumitted this thread.

I know this type of whore all too well.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, sportsmogger, Fiqh and 1 other person
She is commenting on r/exMuslim and r/Phenotypes Also sumitted this thread.

I know this type of whore all too well.

she is ripe for the picking. she posted her face but i cant see it anymore coz she deleted it.

she had a typical greek pheno with blue eyes. low mtb

i made a thread about her before haha

she got pumped and dumped by an ex muslim nafri libyan from the UK

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi and sportsmogger
she is ripe for the picking. she posted her face but i cant see it anymore coz she deleted it.

she had a typical greek pheno with blue eyes. low mtb

i made a thread about her before haha

she got pumped and dumped by an ex muslim nafri libyan from the UK
JFL I remember. And no lol she was LTB. She says she is open to all ethnicities. Maybe I should slide in her DMs as BWC and then drop the Islamic pill 🤔

• +1
that is rejection for women

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
JFL I remember. And no lol she was LTB. She says she is open to all ethnicities. Maybe I should slide in her DMs as BWC and then drop the Islamic pill 🤔
turks are actually not that racist if you act like a human and arent super islamic or super anti turk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and SecularIslamist
turks are actually not that racist if you act like a human and arent super islamic or super anti turk
Cope they're one of the most nationalistic people on earth. They always bring up race and nationality. It's a disgrace it's what broke the empire. If the ottomans were alive today they would behead half the population - and rightly so!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
She doesn’t even know what true rejection and humiliation is !

Cope they're one of the most nationalistic people on earth. They always bring up race and nationality. It's a disgrace it's what broke the empire. If the ottomans were alive today they would behead half the population - and rightly so!
turk isnt race it's ethnicity.

turks are defensive because islamists, europeans and westerners are very antagonistic towards them

turks are unironically a nation of people with a great character especially as far as developed places go. they just have a very small tolerwnce for bullshit

also ottomans were cucks that got mogged by the young turks and the homie mustafa kemal they were around today theyd be anglo bitch dogs like the saudis meanwhile kemalist turks scare american sailers in the streets for syria palestine iraq

Last edited:
  • +1

I am a 24 years old turkish girl. So I matched with this armenian guy and we met in a café. He is very intellectual, good looking, well educated, smart and well mannered. Everything was going fine. I liked him and he liked me too. Then he started to making out with me, kisses cuddles etc he says i am beautiful. Then suddenly I asked him, if the thing between us gets serious, would your family make it a problem? He said yes while kissing my lips. I moved him away and asked 'would you marry a turkish girl?' he said, let's not talk about it rn, we have just met. I said no, I must ask because I have just gotten rejected by a russian man because he says russians and turks are eternal enemies and he would never marry a turk, his family wouldnt want a turkish bride. So, this armenian guy said "we are not animals, we have our cultures and we must respect our culture, we have a history you know? and I cannot tell that I can marry a turkish girl because first of all my family wouldn't let me, and secondly I wouldn't want my children to be turkish" then I asked "then why are you making out with me, you should had told me before we met, you should had never met me" he said we are fine now, even if I had a turkish bf he COULD break up with me, there is always a chance. No relationship is guaranteed. I told him "I wouldn't start a relationship by knowing in the end he will say goodbye I cannot marry a turk let's end it" that would be such a meaningless experience. We don't need hypocrisy. Then I contemplated and saw his point. These dudes lived among us and never mixed with us. All of his ancestors are just armenians. They preserved their culture like this. If some of them had married türks then they would call theirselves türk. They would not preserve their culture if they had mixed with us. So I told him "find a girl in your village then, bye" I left the scene.

Man child

• Love it

Is she was a he normies would be calling them gaslighting phrases such as entitled for saying this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 18522
If i was Armenian guy i would reject Turkish girl too wtf.

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi, Deleted member 49130, sportsmogger and 1 other person
turk isnt race it's ethnicity.

turks are defensive because islamists, europeans and westerners are very antagonistic towards them
Islam built Turkic ppl. They would have never left Mongolia without it. Islamists are their destiny, not antagonism. If they turn back on Islam, they will cuck themselves.

@StuntmanMike
@copemaxxedturanid
turks are unironically a nation of people with a great character especially as far as developed places go. they just have a very small tolerwnce for bullshit
:lul::lul::lul:
Literally never had high IQ philosophers, scientists or scholars. The fact that they werent able to spread there language over Iran, Levant, North Africa and gulf speaks volumes. Just good at fighting. They realised they come across a higher IQ civilisation just like the Arabs did when they invaded Persia.
also ottomans were cucks that got mogged by the young turks and the homie mustafa kemal they were around today theyd be anglo bitch dogs like the saudis meanwhile kemalist turks scare american sailers in the streets for syria palestine iraq
He was literally a masonic Jew obsessed with the West. Fucking laughable. Yh he was a great military leader but retard IQ social reformer imitating the West. He's not even the dust on Suleiman's or Mehmets grave

Stop simping for them, you sound like a cuck. They'd probably look down on you too (maybe you like it). I just wanna fuck one sexy turk HTB too. Let's leave it at that.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Islam built Turkic ppl. They would have never left Mongolia without it. Islamists are their destiny, not antagonism. If they turn back on Islam, they will cuck themselves.
They are currently the only Muslim majority country with no oil that is not a complete shitshow. Not to mention most people vote for Erdogan even though he wrecked the economy. Yet you are crying for them when you could have your pick of sharia shitholes bombing and starving other muslims yet
Literally never had high IQ philosophers, scientists or scholars. The fact that they werent able to spread there language over Iran, Levant, North Africa and gulf speaks volumes. Just good at fighting. They realised they come across a higher IQ civilisation just like the Arabs did when they invaded Persia.
The Turks weren't brutal colonizers like the Araps that raped and spread their genes and seed east west south and north.

The Ottoman Empire had the highest standards of living in the entirety of late middle ages, no serfs, no famines, etc.
He was literally a masonic Jew obsessed with the West. Fucking laughable. Yh he was a great military leader but retard IQ social reformer imitating the West. He's not even the dust on Suleiman's or Mehmets grave
Yet he defeated the west and their Islamic proxies like the Sultan, the same ones responsible for all the Muslim blood being spilled in Palestine, Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc
Stop simping for them, you sound like a cuck. They'd probably look down on you too (maybe you like it). I just wanna fuck one sexy turk HTB too. Let's leave it at that.
Typical islamist retard. Turks are not a prejudiced or tribal people like araps or paki dogs. Even muslim turk girl with hijab dont shame me for drinking alcohol when i say im muslim turks are good people. the thing is that turkey is not a first world developed country shit like refugee crimes and islamist politics tanking economy is not good for them and creates resentment.

I've personally never had any problems with Turks, so cope and project more. most young turk dudes dont even cockblock their women anymore mashallah

If i was Armenian guy i would reject Turkish girl too wtf.
I would let one genocide me with her thighs

@flippasav azeris and kurds did the majority of armenian genocide anyway not modern balkan turks

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi
They are currently the only Muslim majority country with no oil that is not a complete shitshow. Not to mention most people vote for Erdogan even though he wrecked the economy. Yet you are crying for them when you could have your pick of sharia shitholes bombing and starving other muslims yet
This is such an amnesiamaxxed answer. Erdogay only fucked the economy the last 10 years. Turkey was a shitshow most of its history, Erdogan turned it into hyper growth mode during his early reign. Turkey was as popular and irrelevant as Romania. It was only put on the map by Erdogan. Like most authoritarian leaders he doesn't know when to leave.
The Turks weren't brutal colonizers like the Araps that raped and spread their genes and seed east west south and north.

The Ottoman Empire had the highest standards of living in the entirety of late middle ages, no serfs, no famines, etc.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Are you fucking serious? They literally stole little boys (probably fucked them too) from Balkans.

Idc about Arabs after the first three generations. Even the prophet knew they were gonna fall and they are pathetic now (except Nafri). I'm not nationalist stop acting like as if I care you criticise Arabs. Muslims take precedence over nationality.
Yet he defeated the west and their Islamic proxies like the Sultan, the same ones responsible for all the Muslim blood being spilled in Palestine, Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc
The empire was long fucked before Atatürk. Atatürk isn't the problem he's a symptom of a wider problem of Muslims conflating modernity with westernisation.
Typical islamist retard. Turks are not a prejudiced or tribal people like araps or paki dogs. Even muslim turk girl with hijab dont shame me for drinking alcohol when i say im muslim turks are good people. the thing is that turkey is not a first world developed country shit like refugee crimes and islamist politics tanking economy is not good for them and creates resentment.
Stfu when the Turkish flag is draped in LGBT colours and Hagia Sophia is converted into a gay nightclub you will realise what you're supporting.

Islamists NEVER had any power anywhere. Turkey cucked it's modernising Islamists (Necip Fazil, Necmetrin Erbaken), Egyptian cucked Hasan al-Banna and turned Sayyid Qutb radical salafi, while Morsis Muslim Brotherhood were overthrown in US-led coup. Muhammed Iqbals vision was tainted by that paki Jinnah who was ironically inspired by that Turkish yahoodi. Mawdudis works were ripped off by Israel Ahmed. Iran doesn't count because they're Shia but anyway Khomeini bastardised Ali Shariati works.

YOu know nothing about "Islamism" a western term that has no equivalent in Arabic. You just think "muh muh Afghanistan Taliban on no hijab law in Iran" kys.
I've personally never had any problems with Turks, so cope and project more. most young turk dudes dont even cockblock their women anymore mashallah
Hahahaha cuck Turks, they will watch them get fucked by Korean LTNs and German bvlls. This is why I call them the toilets of Europe.

This is such an amnesiamaxxed answer. Erdogay only fucked the economy the last 10 years. Turkey was a shitshow most of its history, Erdogan turned it into hyper growth mode during his early reign. Turkey was as popular and irrelevant as Romania. It was only put on the map by Erdogan. Like most authoritarian leaders he doesn't know when to leave.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Are you fucking serious? They literally stole little boys (probably fucked them too) from Balkans.

Idc about Arabs after the first three generations. Even the prophet knew they were gonna fall and they are pathetic now (except Nafri). I'm not nationalist stop acting like as if I care you criticise Arabs. Muslims take precedence over nationality.

The empire was long fucked before Atatürk. Atatürk isn't the problem he's a symptom of a wider problem of Muslims conflating modernity with westernisation.

Stfu when the Turkish flag is draped in LGBT colours and Hagia Sophia is converted into a gay nightclub you will realise what you're supporting.

Islamists NEVER had any power anywhere. Turkey cucked it's modernising Islamists (Necip Fazil, Necmetrin Erbaken), Egyptian cucked Hasan al-Banna and turned Sayyid Qutb radical salafi, while Morsis Muslim Brotherhood were overthrown in US-led coup. Muhammed Iqbals vision was tainted by that paki Jinnah who was ironically inspired by that Turkish yahoodi. Mawdudis works were ripped off by Israel Ahmed. Iran doesn't count because they're Shia but anyway Khomeini bastardised Ali Shariati works.

YOu know nothing about "Islamism" a western term that has no equivalent in Arabic. You just think "muh muh Afghanistan Taliban on no hijab law in Iran" kys.

Hahahaha cuck Turks, they will watch them get fucked by Korean LTNs and German bvlls. This is why I call them the toilets of Europe.
I should block you for racism towards my Turkish friends.

more islam in politics = islamist

BTW you're retarded, you just have a boner for turks because they abolished caliphate (which most arap muslims didn't answer to anyway by the time of ottoman collaspe)

turkey is still a conservative muslim society

Nafris are rapists and criminals in western europe, idk why you t hink they are not pathetic.

Did this happen in turkey or the west?

Tbh I think getting rejected for nationality is fine, like if u get rejected for being vegan idk.

Not Iike niggas getting racetaxed, heightaxed, colourtaxed etc

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Did this happen in turkey or the west?

Tbh I think getting rejected for nationality is fine, like if u get rejected for being vegan idk.

Not Iike niggas getting racetaxed, heightaxed, colourtaxed etc
Istanbul

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I should block you for racism towards my Turkish friends.

more islam in politics = islamist
More Islam in politics = based.

You're just simping for these mfers because the men are cucks and women are low standards whores.

Why do you think the dynamics are Muslims in the SECULAR west are turning to religion while these euro-worshippers Muslims in so-called Muslim secularise day by day? Fuck Turkey, Saudi, Syria, Iraq, Iran - fuck all of them.

This is why I say Britain will be caliphate by 2100 by Qutbist Vagaurdism. There is already a clique of "pan-Ilamist"-minded Muslims in the UK, France and Germany as their internal politics polarise left and right. They are Arab, Turk, Indian, Paki, Bengali, Somali, Moroccan etc. but they identify MUSLIM first.

Keep seething.
BTW you're retarded, you just have a boner for turks because they abolished caliphate (which most arap muslims didn't answer to anyway by the time of ottoman collaspe)
The caliphate was long gone before 1923. It was a shell itself anyway. Every caliphate lacks complete authority aside from the Rashidun.
turkey is still a conservative muslim society
Most religious Hoejabis are getting blacked.com
Nafris are rapists and criminals in western europe, idk why you t hink they are not pathetic.
Based nafris. They're not as pathetic as Arabs from ME and worship these pathetic whites..

This is like a Norwegian rejecting a Swedish person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 18522
More Islam in politics = based.

You're just simping for these mfers because the men are cucks and women are low standards whores.

Why do you think the dynamics are Muslims in the SECULAR west are turning to religion while these euro-worshippers Muslims in so-called Muslim secularise day by day? Fuck Turkey, Saudi, Syria, Iraq, Iran - fuck all of them.

This is why I say Britain will be caliphate by 2100 by Qutbist Vagaurdism. There is already a clique of "pan-Ilamist"-minded Muslims in the UK, France and Germany as their internal politics polarise left and right. They are Arab, Turk, Indian, Paki, Bengali, Somali, Moroccan etc. but they identify MUSLIM first.

Keep seething.

The caliphate was long gone before 1923. It was a shell itself anyway. Every caliphate lacks complete authority aside from the Rashidun.

Most religious Hoejabis are getting blacked.com

Based nafris. They're not as pathetic as Arabs from ME and worship these pathetic whites..
average islamist calls rapist based.

and the weird thing is that there is only pan islamsit sentiment because westeners and whites hate muslim ethnicities and refuse to accept the turks.

nafris worship whire poeole and their womne are whores for bbcs and get pregnant out of marriwge in france all the time lol

those european countries can easily kick out large portions of muslims or forcefully secularize them like what happened in france

average islamist calls rapist based.

and the weird thing is that there is only pan islamsit sentiment because westeners and whites hate muslim ethnicities and refuse to accept the turks.
Pan-Islamism is global phenomenon it's inevitable and produces cultural unity against globohomo westernisation.
nafris worship whire poeole and their womne are whores for bbcs and get pregnant out of marriwge in france all the time lol
If those BBCs are Muslim or convert/repent it's all good. Moroccan girls using their booties to spread Islam is something I approve of.
those european countries can easily kick out large portions of muslims or forcefully secularize them like what happened in france
Laicite secularisation is counter productive jfl. It only produces more radicalism. You clearly don't know anything about what I was talking about above!

Look at Egypt and Afghanistan if you want an example of how forced secularisation turns out :lul:

@Manchild Allah bless these BASED uncles. Last defenders of their country.

That stupid whore probably took the first plane out to Athens after that interview, to get fucked by Greek Bvlls in Omonaia.

• JFL
Pan-Islamism is global phenomenon it's inevitable and produces cultural unity against globohomo westernisation.
you can support islamic/muslim unity without turning your country into a sharia shithole. turkey has been on the forefront of pan islamist movement, helping the Bosniaks in 1995 and Albanians in 1999 and being the only country willing to let the Iraqis flee into their country when America started illegally genociding them in the 90s. (Reminder, not a single one of their arab neighbors let the Iraqis come in, this is how braindead arap leaders are the secular ones and the religious ones)
If those BBCs are Muslim or convert/repent it's all good. Moroccan girls using their booties to spread Islam is something I approve of.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Look at Egypt and Afghanistan if you want an example of how forced secularisation turns out :lul:
Only in both countries America and their Saudi dogs sabotaged their economic development in favor of letting islamists into the government. The same thing happens in Iran, Iranian women bigger whores than Turks when in the west, turks in europe are proud muslims and proud turks while iranians name themselves karl and christie and call themselves persian

In the case of France they have the least religious Muslim community in Europe. 20% identify as agnostic/atheist. The laicite can be extremely more barbaric if they wanted to, they can ban hijabs from all universities, decrease pensions to encourage women to work and further increase secular education and culture. Doing this would create the system you see now but even more extreme. 30% of nafri muslims are extremely religious and backwards while 30% observe some religion and the rest are complete integrated and don't even know anything about their religion.

Last edited:
you can support islamic unity without turning your country into a sharia shithole. turkey has been on the forefront of pan islamist movement, helping the Bosniaks in 1995 and Albanians in 1999

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Helping Bosniak/Albanians = "pan-Islamist" jfl.

Don't you support Serbia anyway?
Only in both countries America and their Saudi dogs sabotashed their economic development in favor of letting islamists into the government. The same thing happens in Iran, Iranian women bigger whores than Turks when in the west, turks in europe are proud muslims and proud turks while iranians name themselves karl and christie and call themselves persia.
No you retard Iran had forced secularisation under the Shahs - they were actually more brutal than that fag Atatürk. Ganal Abdel Nassar also was a harsh seculariser and punished Islamist (which gave birth to Qutb). So was Afghanistan under the king and then that soviet puppet.

I'm not even talking about the US or those Wahhabi dogs.
In the case of France they have the least religious Muslim community in Europe. 20% identify as agnoistic/atheist
According to a poll by Institut français d'opinion publique in 2020, 46% of Muslims gave the view that their religious beliefs were more important than the values and laws of the French Republic, more than twice the fraction of the French public (17%). Among Muslims under 25 years of age a large majority (74%) considered their religion more important than French laws and values.[63]

BASED.

• JFL
Helping Bosniak/Albanians = "pan-Islamist" jfl.

Don't you support Serbia anyway?
Against Bosniaks no, in case of Kosovo, of course I do. Albanians are retarded and legit 7% of them are actually religious. They committed terrorism and then played the victim when serbs punished them.

Pan-Islamism is best expressed by solidarity to all muslim people and countries, that's the only way to do it without trying to make a schizophrenic empire of various sects and schools of islam
Ganal Abdel Nassar also was a harsh seculariser and punished Islamist (which gave birth to Qutb)
It was working until their economies collapsed and they got their ass kicked by Israel and Pan arabism and secularism collapsed overnight.
Secularists in the Middle East were likely to be friendly with soviets, have socialist economic policies, etc which makes them ripe picking for Sabotage. the baathists were very close to industrializing and stablizing their social climate

Also Ataturk's secularism has been successful asf, Turks can see themselves as being more than just Muslims loyal to the Sharia internationale
According to a poll by Institut français d'opinion publique in 2020, 46% of Muslims gave the view that their religious beliefs were more important than the values and laws of the French Republic, more than twice the fraction of the French public (17%). Among Muslims under 25 years of age a large majority (74%) considered their religion more important than French laws and values.[63]
IMO I think this is because of racism and not secular. There are a lot of secular nafris but French people refuse to integrate them and would rather just let them be islamic in their corner so long as they don't disrupt french society and culture. they have given up on integrating them

Not to mention they let any uneducated nafri trash into france in the last 3 decades, their grandparents were more normal, educated and experienced less racism

I'm not even talking about the US or those Wahhabi dogs.
Literally egypt, afganistan and libya had islamist dogs spreading wahabism via saudis to destablize secularism and socialism

I agree some of those countries did do harsh secularism but in the case of the Shah he was just an incompetent retard. those islamists that replaced him were never popular

Last edited:

jfl that sounds too much like a larp. funny if tru.

jfl that sounds too much like a larp. funny if tru.
Story might be a larp but the account is actually a turkish girl who is 23 and living in istanbul

Against Bosniaks no, in case of Kosovo, of course I do. Albanians are retarded and legit 7% of them are actually religious. They committed terrorism and then played the victim when serbs punished them.
Good. I don't like Analbanians either.
Pan-Islamism is best expressed by solidarity to all muslim people and countries, that's the only way to do it without trying to make a schizophrenic empire of various sects and schools of islam
The caliphate was what protected Muslims from east to West. The nation-state is an affront to pan Islamism.
It was working until their economies collapsed and they got their ass kicked by Israel and Pan arabism and secularism collapsed overnight.
Secularists in the Middle East were likely to be friendly with soviets, have socialist economic policies, etc which makes them ripe picking for Sabotage. the baathists were very close to industrializing and stablizing their social climate
Sayyid Qutb was radicalised under the hands of the Baathists and you're the only one claiming otherwise. Islamists did NOT fill in a political vacuum left by the Baathists in Egypt but were oppressed and given a bit more freedom under Sadat - who ironically was killed by one.
Also Ataturk's secularism has been successful asf, Turks can see themselves as being more than just Muslims loyal to the Sharia internationale
It was not successful at all in Central Anatolia and Southeast. This faggot was tried to model Turkey in France. The word for secular is derived from the French Laicite. What does that tell you about this faggot? He had a peak inferiority complex for the West and only way to detach the Turks from Islam was to make himself the face of nationalism. This is why he has North Korean tier worship from cucks.
IMO I think this is because of racism and not secular. There are a lot of secular nafris but French people refuse to integrate them and would rather just let them be islamic in their corner so long as they don't disrupt french society and culture. they have given up on integrating them

Not to mention they let any uneducated nafri trash into france in the last 3 decades, their grandparents were more normal, educated and experienced less racism
What a shit explanation.
Literally egypt, afganistan and libya had islamist dogs gymspreading wahabism via saudis to destablize secularism and socialism

I agree some of those countries did do harsh secularism but in the case of the Shah he was just an incompetent retard. those islamists that replaced him were never popular
Are you retarded? Since when was Egypt or the Taliban Wahhabi? Saudi ulema and Egyptian ulema never get along. Saudi (via bin laden and co) did help Afghanis resist soviets but they Talibs are offshore if deobandism.

Last edited:
You live in the UK nigger stfu. These uncles have room temperatue iq, they're literally sheep.

Typical roach.

These secular whores are are bigger sheeps and cocksuckers of Europe.based uncles have a timeless wisdom you won't understand.

These secular whores are are bigger sheeps and cocksuckers of Europe
I get where you're coming from but countering secular whores isn't done solely by islam. A nationalist movement a la nazi germany that enforces progress, while embracing traditional norms isn't impossible. Islamic degeneracy is far worse than western degeneracy. Thousands of people died from the earthquake under the hands of this regime because of the "timeless wisdom" your uncles had.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
tbf rejecting someone for face height skin color less barbaric than rejectinf for ethnicity especially when armenians and turks are the same race (west asian/caucasians)
Turks are swarthy apes and americans are mutt retards so makes sense.