Reddit gold

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
"If a girl has had multiple sexual partners and sticks with you what better compliment of your abilities can you have? If your concerned about how easily she has shared that intimate act with others in the past why does that affect who she is now?"

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMattersCel, Hipcel and 3 others
"Some men are stupid enough to think that a single woman having lots of sex is somehow damaged

But their wife having lots of sex with them is not damaged.

“A single woman having sex 100 times is disgusting” 🤡

“A married woman having sex 100 times is perfect” 🤡

The low IQ on these buffoons is astounding"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7, Hipcel, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Link the comments bhai

The point is the woman having sex with YOU, fucking chucks these guys.

"The only guys who are worried about a woman’s body count are the ones who want women who are so inexperienced they won’t know how shitty a lay he is.

Edit: Thanks for the award!"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7, Gargamel, Hipcel and 6 others
"If a girl has had multiple sexual partners and sticks with you what better compliment of your abilities can you have? If your concerned about how easily she has shared that intimate act with others in the past why does that affect who she is now?"
Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Adultery and usury do not become prevalent among people but that the punishment of Allah Almighty is justified against them.”

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Elvisandreaa and Michael Myers
"Just glory hogs who like to think women’s bodies are some prize to be had. I’d be more concerned about protection practices then how active someone is."

• Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7 and Hipcel
"The only guys who are worried about a woman’s body count are the ones who want women who are so inexperienced they won’t know how shitty a lay he is.

Edit: Thanks for the award!"

"Imagine letting something as dumb as sex get inbetween you and a potential life of love, satisfaction and genuine contentment with a true soul mate."

Imagine proposing the idea of a slutty whore being your soulmate. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and 5'8manlet
"I don't even know my body count. MASSIVE hoe phase. But, I was repsonible, protected, etc"

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17531 and 5'8manlet
"I don't even know my body count. MASSIVE hoe phase. But, I was repsonible, protected, etc"
This woman further elaborates that she's married now. I feel bad for the cuck that married her. :lul:

• +1
"It's a woman's right to have sex with as many people as she wants.

However, trying to shame a woman because she's slept with a lot of people is cringy af and you're probably a little piss baby if you try to."

"So, i do care about the Bodycount of a woman but for a different reason the guy in the video does. If a woman had multiple partners already, in my Experience that means the sex is better because she knows more about herself, what she wants and likes, how to treat the partner in bed stuff like that, in the opposite to a virgin, most of the time."

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
"Men worried about body counts suck in bed and can't handle women who can tell the difference."

"For any young people who might see this, a piece of advice: more experienced partners are a lot more fun to sleep with.

This whole body count nonsense is stupid."

• JFL
"For any young people who might see this, a piece of advice: more experienced partners are a lot more fun to sleep with.

This whole body count nonsense is stupid."
Go to dms stop wasting time on thats shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
"It is shocking how many ignorant, sexist, and misogynistic comments there are... really disappointing that some people hold such disgusting beliefs. Lot of women haters here...."

Go to dms stop wasting time on thats shithole
Not DMs but posts in a particular thread about a man questioning a woman's body count.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
"Who doesn't like a well practiced sex partner?

Fuck is wrong with you? Worried about being the not biggest cock?

You're probably going to suck anyway so it wouldn't matter lol"

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
And over 5,100 other soy-fueled comments I do not want to sift through. @5ft1 That thread is a gold mine.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deprived