[REDDIT] Guess the looks level of these so-called "Chads" based on their body counts

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
1 (blackcel BTW)

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Lynxress

BBC mogs

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler

• +1
@IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
@Klasik01

• +1
Jfl if you believe redditors
Images   2024 02 22T140000393

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pig_face, Clown Show, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
greatest slayers are htns in perpetual dumpster diving phase. If the girls you slay are not at least htbs it is not worth it in my opinion.

greatest slayers are htns in perpetual dumpster diving phase. If the girls you slay are not at least htbs it is not worth it in my opinion.
Why htn

Nigga you seriously expect people to actually read all that?

because they need validation on their attractiveness and want to brag about their success with women to others. Chad does not need this, he picks selectively

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
because they need validation on their attractiveness and want to brag about their success with women to others. Chad does not need this, he picks selectively
I can see this guy being a Chad:

I remember talking to someone on here who was friends with Matt Nozska (extensively). He said that Chads tend to hang around together and are often very very picky with women (both hookup and LTR) and tend to be married before 30 (legit chadlite/chad PSL)

They don't go for looks alone but look for other things as well as looks

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
I can see this guy being a Chad:
View attachment 2761052

I remember talking to someone on here who was friends with Matt Nozska (extensively). He said that Chads tend to hang around together and are often very very picky with women (both hookup and LTR) and tend to be married before 30 (legit chadlite/chad PSL)

They don't go for looks alone but look for other things as well as looks
definitely, all the chads I know keep their relationships with women lowkey and are often in ltrs. The women they attract are usually htbs ad minimum. Only subchad "slayers" are very vocal about picking up women that are more often than not trashy both looks and personality wise.

• +1
definitely, all the chads I know keep their relationships with women lowkey and are often in ltrs.
I observed that too, and usually get married to a woman around the same age as them before age 30

The women they attract are usually htbs ad minimum.
Correct
I know a couple of foids in LTRs with Chadlites/Chads
All weak HTB-weak Stacylite
Met in their 20s
Only subchad "slayers" are very vocal about picking up women that are more often than not trashy both looks and personality wise.
exactly, I have a feeling these lot are gymcelled MTNs/HTNs:

they were described as 8/10s --> likely a weak HTN

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
  • +1
@Xangsane can u rate my face?

• +1
It's quite possible.

I have a friend who is a rich chadlite with big arms and frame and he has a body count of 140+, albeit majority of them were ltbs and mtbs.

Foids cheat with chads, are very aggressive and sexually forward with Chads, drop all their boundaries, do crazy shit for a Chad, they are simply down bad for The Chad. It's just that none of us here experienced it so we are unaware that this reality exists.

Foids are animals, over.

It's quite possible.

I have a friend who is a rich chadlite with big arms and frame and he has a body count of 140+, albeit majority of them were ltbs and mtbs.

Foids cheat with chads, are very aggressive and sexually forward with Chads, drop all their boundaries, do crazy shit for a Chad, they are simply down bad for The Chad. It's just that none of us here experienced it so we are unaware that this reality exists.

Foids are animals, over.
Facially what does this chadlite look like. I doubt he's facially chadlite, or he's giga masc.
@xtremfailer

Facially what does this chadlite look like. I doubt he's facially chadlite, or he's giga masc.
@xtremfailer
He is HTN minimum, but yeah he is giga masc, huge arms, huge shoulders 6'0 height and low trust eyes which signal pump and dump which foids like. He still facially mogs all of the guys that I know irl and it's no wonder that he fucked all foids. Also rich with expensive car, apartment, etc. He also said that foids were offering him sex from when he was 14.

Lately, I'm starting to think that foids like hyper masc(not ogre) the most.

• +1
He is HTN minimum, but yeah he is giga masc, huge arms, huge shoulders 6'0 height and low trust eyes which signal pump and dump which foids like. He still facially mogs all of the guys that I know irl and it's no wonder that he fucked all foids. Also rich with expensive car, apartment, etc. He also said that foids were offering him sex from when he was 14.
Knew he was sub chadlite in the face AND giga masc. I do suspect the guys the people in the OP are talking about fit the bill too
sexually, yes I do believe that. I actually think they feel threatened by robust prettyboy/maesthetic that they think they have too many options

what is he?