(REDDIT) High IQ friend concerned about African population growth and the future of civilization?

The way it works here in the US is that you're still basically fucked whoever you vote for. I'm a Libertarian and none of the parties really ever align with my interests. They don't really align with the full interests of anyone. Whoever you vote for here will get some of your rights taken away regardless.

I really have no clue how much the terms "far-right" differ from how they're usually defined here in the US, and how they're defined in Europe. People have different ideas of what it means to vote far-right depending on your country. What does FvD mean? What do they usually represent when it comes to politics in your country?
That makes sense. It seems in the US you are either/or. Nothing in-between. FvD stands for Forum voor Democratie. Or "Forum for Democracy."

"After establishing itself, the party and its platform started to be perceived by political commentators as a standard Eurosceptic national populist political party, and on the far-right of the spectrum. It was also accused of drawing links with the alt-right movement. The FVD has been described as ideologically national conservative Hard Eurosceptic, and right-wing populist."

"On its official platform, the FVD declares itself to be a movement rather than a party with a focus on protecting Dutch sovereignty, identity, and cultural and intellectual property. The party wants stricter immigration and integration policies, calling for the protection of high culture and "Judeo-Christian values."

"From 2019 onwards, political commentators and authors have described the FvD as growing further to the right of the PVV by adopting more radical stances."

PVV is Geert Wilder's party.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That makes sense. It seems in the US you are either/or. Nothing in-between. FvD stands for Forum voor Democratie. Or "Forum for Democracy."

"After establishing itself, the party and its platform started to be perceived by political commentators as a standard Eurosceptic national populist political party, and on the far-right of the spectrum. It was also accused of drawing links with the alt-right movement. The FVD has been described as ideologically national conservative Hard Eurosceptic, and right-wing populist."

"On its official platform, the FVD declares itself to be a movement rather than a party with a focus on protecting Dutch sovereignty, identity, and cultural and intellectual property. The party wants stricter immigration and integration policies, calling for the protection of high culture and "Judeo-Christian values."

"From 2019 onwards, political commentators and authors have described the FvD as growing further to the right of the PVV by adopting more radical stances."

PVV is Geert Wilder's party.
So as a Muslim do you feel like the FvD party would dislike you simply for your religious identity? It doesn't sound like they'd be very keen on you. Of course it's not a hard line stance of the party to dislike Muslims. Reading up on Geert right now I wasn't familiar with him at all. Thanks for the information on the party. I really need to get more educated on the political parties in major Euro countries.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
So as a Muslim do you feel like the FvD party would dislike you simply for your religious identity? It doesn't sound like they'd be very keen on you. Of course it's not a hard line stance of the party to dislike Muslims. Reading up on Geert right now I wasn't familiar with him at all. Thanks for the information on the party. I really need to get more educated on the political parties in major Euro countries.
Neither FvD nor PVV look at me keenly haha. I'm surprised you didn't know about Geert. He's quite popular in alt-right circles. Btw, he's 6'4" and has Indonesian ancestry, which is funny because Indonesia is a major Islamic country. Someone once wrote an article that his anti-Islam beliefs are deep-rooted, stemming from the time Indonesians wanted freedom from Dutch colonialists and fought guerilla wars against the Dutch, as they were religiously inspired to engage in a warfare against the settlers/colonialists. Here's more info on FvD.

"The party supports freedom of religion and calls for equal treatment of all citizens regardless of gender, race or sexual orientation, but is also against any further influence of Islamic culture on Dutch society, supports a crackdown on forced or child marriages and wants to ban Islamic face veils and other face coverings. The FVD also opposes foreign funding of Islamic schools and institutions, and argues that all schools in the Netherlands should subscribe to "Judeo-Christian values."

"The FVD blames the NATO countries for the escalation of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine and openly supports the Russian view of the conflict."

The Dutch *HATE* Russia for downing that one commercial airplane a few years ago, so this is pretty insane, to support Russia openly.

"The FVD has shifted from an initial strongly pro-Israel attitude towards the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, towards criticism of Israel's role in the 2023 Israel-Hamas war."

"The party calls for a reform of the Dutch justice system, increased funding for the Dutch police force, tougher penalties against those convicted of violent crimes and where possible for non-naturalized immigrants found guilty of serious crimes to be deported and tried in their country of origin."

"Although the party has argued for equal treatment of people of different sexual orientations, it calls for the protection of children against what it describes as "woke and LGBT propaganda" and supports prohibiting minors from being in Pride parades and taking hormone therapy. FVD has spoken out against feminism and has promoted traditional gender roles such as that of the "masculine man that supports his family."

Do you know understand why the female teacher couldn't stop caging when I said my results aligned with FvD? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and TechnoBoss
@MoggerGaston

Do you vote? What's the political climate like over there? Is there a big problem with "migrants" over there, or is that a non-issue in your country?
Yeah it's a massive problem.

Half of the people in the big cities are ethnic here now and it keeps getting worse.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and TechnoBoss
Yes Bhai I'm aware of Geert's victory.

It's very hard to be the PM because his ideology is so fucking hard to swallow for the rest of the MPs.

Everyone else would rather form an alternative coalition than let him be part of the govt, despite him winning a plurality of the votes.

Yeah I think your take is valid as well.

I'm positive there will be a huge resistance to a mass deportation though.

We'll just have to see once Macron's term is up.

Also I'd like to add...never mind the part where other countries get involved...

How will it go down internally?

Riots?
Legal challenges?
Government shut downs by opposition politicians?
Foreign investors pulling out?

Lots of roadblocks to get through before deportation gets the green light.
I'm sure all 5 of those things may happen. It really depends on when they decide to begin.

Again I don't think it would happen right away. I believe it would be a slow escalation like what happened in Germany.

First, new arrivals would be stopped as well as refugees already living in EU. I doubt there would be much opposition even if they formed coalition governments, there already are removals for these guys so it's a change in frequency not the kind of policy. So no real legal challenges or government shutdowns.

next would be the removal of those with actual refugee status, that definitely would pose a challenge and will be difficult to get going but thats going to remove millions of ethnics from Europe on its own.

The last step is revoking citizenship and deportation. This is out of the question unless these parties manage to consolidate control over their governments and purge internal opposition. This is a late term plan which is fine since getting rid of the refugees gives Europe plenty of time to act.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and TechnoBoss
I'm personally agnostic on the explanation of the extent race and IQ correlate with each other. With that being said even if there is truth to the claim it will never be studied or publicized. Even hinting at heritibility of IQ let alone heritable differences of IQ between races is a guaranteed social and academic crucifixion

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Lol

u have to love the top comment muh scientific racism. So you can disregard facts bc they might be racist

He is looking at it in a racist perspective beceause he probably is racist what facts has he said he is looking at data and making conclusions without any other variables that could span in over 80 years and your racist too so you will support this line of thinking just like how some nigga will belive in wakanda beceause of ancient relics or some shit and were suppose to believe him beceause he's smart 😂😂😂This is how unintelligent people with no brain for themselves follow higher intelligent individuals without any knowledge or backing

• +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow
I'm personally agnostic on the explanation of the extent race and IQ correlate with each other. With that being said even if there is truth to the claim it will never be studied or publicized. Even hinting at heritibility of IQ let alone heritable differences of IQ between races is a guaranteed social and academic crucifixion
It's been studied but not well enough you can't really expect a black person from Africa to have the iq of a private school student the only way to do it fairly would be to have multiple kids from different races have the same exact education from 4-5+ to 18 same school 2 parents and document them and have iq test every 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SubhumanCurrycel
It's been studied but not well enough you can't really expect a black person from Africa to have the iq of a private school student the only way to do it fairly would be to have multiple kids from different races have the same exact education from 4-5+ to 18 same school 2 parents and document them and have iq test every 3 years
Iq is genetic

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
jewning is old news
You can't even catch up, to the 3 other things I invented

IMG 1227

Canine pulling for this mouth width
jewning is old news
You can't even catch up, to the 3 other things I invented

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Which is why im personally agnostic on intergroup differences even though within a given population there is a very strong heritable component to IQ or 'g' with around 60-80% heritability its a lot harder to parse a concrete differences if you are looking at two wildly different populations with different circumstances.

Blacks, Asians and jews mog whites when it comes to intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Iq is genetic
Have you heard of that study where that man bred geniuses making them world champions of chess a highly critical thinking game that involves intelligence you could literally do the same for iq test it's a flawed way of measuring intelligence but one of the best we have, iq is a mix of environmental factors as well as internal too it has a role but saying it's solely genetic is wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and DR. NICKGA
Have you heard of that study where that man bred geniuses making them world champions of chess a highly critical thinking game that involves intelligence you could literally do the same for iq test it's a flawed way of measuring intelligence but one of the best we have, iq is a mix of environmental factors as well as internal too it has a role but saying it's solely genetic is wrong
You can study for a iq test and still have a low iq
Its mostly 96% genetic :v
Have you heard of that study where that man bred geniuses making them world champions of chess a highly critical thinking game that involves intelligence
Never seen a black chess champioen hmmhm :0

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Lol

u have to love the top comment muh scientific racism. So you can disregard facts bc they might be racist

Niggers are stupid what else is new.

Reddit likes to virtue signal but a lot of these ultra sjw lib types dont wanna live around blackies lol

You can study for a iq test and still have a low iq
Its mostly 96% genetic :v

Never seen a black chess champioen hmmhm :0
Studies show 60-80% I have no idea where you got 96% from and environmental facts 20-40% it just leads to the question are these people stupid or did they just not have the education to reach their full potential like a civilised country with a curriculum and more resources would have allowed and Maurice Ashley is a black chess champion 👍

Which is why im personally agnostic on intergroup differences even though within a given population there is a very strong heritable component to IQ or 'g' with around 60-80% heritability its a lot harder to parse a concrete differences if you are looking at two wildly different populations with different circumstances.
Agreed genetics play a paramount role in iq but there has to be more studies and research done since it's such a taboo subject beceause of accusations of racism ect most Asian countries have a high population of over 100+ in iq but we know they have a high importance in education even having a study day in south Korea where your suppose to be quiet for a few hours because students are doing their exams compare that to places like America and noone would give a flying fuck or other western countries

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NotCarv and SubhumanCurrycel
Niggers are stupid what else is new.

Reddit likes to virtue signal but a lot of these ultra sjw lib types dont wanna live around blackies lol
Razeb

Lol

cry about it, europe will be fully black, before 2100, because you retards are too dumb too shy to get laids and have kids.

europe is a black nation, it belong to us now.

and Africa is also developping at a fulgurent rate, many african country are no longer under the chain of the west, who killed everyone who tried to make a positive difference there Thomas Sankara, Patrice lulumbo, Gaddafi, hundreds. the corrupted leader who used to work fully for the benefits of the west are getting kicked out,
Niger expulsed all french and european military bases, who were there solelyto monitor the ressources exploitation.
Senegal kicked out their corruptedd french boots licking presidents, as well as mali, and a new currency is being produced to facilitate exchange in the whole of africa.
It currently have devastating effect on america, uk and france economy who relied heavily on the suffering of africa, and Poutine knows it very well, that's the reason he invest heavily on it.
the african population isnt declining either, it rapidely growing, while european population is shrinking and dying down, even black european them still produce a lot of kids.

You are right to be affraid.
the future is black.
:)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NotCarv, kicktheslowflow and 2 others
cry about it, europe will be fully black, before 2100, because you retards are too dumb too shy to get laids and have kids.

and Africa is also developping at a fulgurent rate, many african country are no longer under the chain of the west, who killed everyone who tried to make a positive difference there Thomas Sankara, Patrice lulumbo, Gaddafi, hundreds. the corrupted leader who used to work fully for the benefits of the west are getting kicked out,
Niger expulsed all french and european military bases, who were there solelyto monitor the ressources exploitation.
Senegal kicked out their corruptedd french boots licking presidents, as well as mali, and a new currency is being produced to facilitate exchange in the whole of africa.
It currently have devastating effect on america, uk and france economy who relied heavily on the suffering of africa, and Poutine knows it very well, that's the reason he invest heavily on it.
the african population isnt declining either, it rapidely growing, while european population is shrinking and dying down, even black european them still produce a lot of kids.

the future is black.
You: Oonkaa bonkaa oonkaa bonkaa
Me: hmmhmm okaay!

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
That's true. I am a muzzie myself but I think fair is fair, and he should be able to rule. But, we all know democracy is a sham. It doesn't really work. It's a flawed system. Should have died with the Ancient Greeks.
nigga you litterally a pajeet, they you too :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1712408699890.png
    1712408699890.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
it's not just jews
You: Oonkaa bonkaa oonkaa bonkaa
Me: hmmhmm okaay!

what he said is absolutely happening.

even elon musk posted that italy saw the lowest birth since its independence and a staggering 70% of the births are from immigrant background or black/arab guy italian girl interracial couples.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Intuition>iq

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, HTN_Mentalcel and try2beme
Lol

Even if this turns out to be true. Why would we care? We will all be dead by then...

Especially since you (and me also) won't have any children, we wouldn't be concerned for them.

It's mostly a woman thing but yeah it's weird, literal npc thinking. X can't be true because it's discriminatory and upsets the social order of everyone is equal. You see a similar phenomena with centrists who say both sides are crazy or people who say to get with the times. Centrists conform to the overton window of acceptable thought like women do, anything outside of that is "crazy".

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
all i can say is indians are a much bigger threat to civilization than africans.

@Biggdink @MakinItHappen

White race is gonna die fuck u nigga 🖕

the future is black.
Chinese colonization of Sub Sharan Africa now.

the problem was women's rights

OP is probably murican.
IRL, european nationalists hate the living shit out of each other, there is no "white" identity nor common identity except for certain nation-state one.
If some war broke out, x european country would mobilize ethniks against another one just like Russia is mobilizing them to fight Ukrainians, they would mobilize them into cannon fodder infantry while europeans would operate more complex war gear.
Threads like this can be opened only by a muricanmut, let's say a guy has german, anglo, italian, polish grandparents and thinks this is the way it works everywhere.
No, it dosen't, not by a long shot.

Naw bruh u dont understand u automatically win an argument if u just call the other person racist even if they just presented a well crafted fact ridden argument!!!
Judaic-Feminist Soyciety

Lol

shouldnt known itd be a reddit post no one here has friends

Lol

The african immigrants IQ mog whites so its good