Reddit is all I have

gooner888

gooner888

Bronze
Yet I decided to ruin my life by commenting stupid crap that got me massively downvoted and now I have negative comment karma and it’s ruining my life because I’m shadowbanned from almost every subreddit. How the hell am I supposed to get more if none of my comments show up. I’m so fricking ashamed of myself and I’ve been wallowing all day yesterday and today because of it because I CANT TALK TO PEOPLE. All of my comments get fricking filtered because of my negative karma because I couldn’t stop arguing with people because I just want to feel something for once. I can’t even do any hobbies I like because I don’t see the point in them I only see the point in reddit, but my mom straight up says she doesn’t want me here anymore. This is my only form of social interaction.
I swear I’m not doing this to myself. I swear I don’t want to be like this. I swear I don’t want to be miserable anymore.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and basedblackpiller
💯

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
13B055D6 1F2D 4C1D 8093 1A1312776AA4

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and mike21
R u an autistic retard? Make a new account

Go to r/BanPitbulls

Its ez karma farm

• JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman
Yet I decided to ruin my life by commenting stupid crap that got me massively downvoted and now I have negative comment karma and it’s ruining my life because I’m shadowbanned from almost every subreddit. How the hell am I supposed to get more if none of my comments show up. I’m so fricking ashamed of myself and I’ve been wallowing all day yesterday and today because of it because I CANT TALK TO PEOPLE. All of my comments get fricking filtered because of my negative karma because I couldn’t stop arguing with people because I just want to feel something for once. I can’t even do any hobbies I like because I don’t see the point in them I only see the point in reddit, but my mom straight up says she doesn’t want me here anymore. This is my only form of social interaction.
I swear I’m not doing this to myself. I swear I don’t want to be like this. I swear I don’t want to be miserable anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner888
Reddit is more than just a website to me; it's my digital sanctuary, my community, my solace. In a world often devoid of understanding, Reddit offers a haven where I can share, learn, and connect with others who understand me. It's where I find laughter, advice, and support. Reddit isn't just a platform; it's my lifeline, my virtual home.

i had a 200 karma in january. then i made one thread criticizing one piece on r/onepiece and karma when to -200 in a day or so. reddit is mercilless

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Lol I unironically have 34k reddit karma and my comments have been posted on huge subreddits cause of my immaculate trolling