Reddit is shit

qwep

qwep

Banned
Theres no good incel subreddits. Fucking braincels is full of females, normies, and i saw some little kid making posts about Lazytown. I should ba able to post on incels.me where that behaviour is not allowed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slasher and Peruvian
OK, you're 100% trolling. Nice dude, you got me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
OK, you're 100% trolling. Nice dude, you got me.

Thats the post there. Also you dont even have to look for a post of some woman who is "genuinely curious" or "has some questions" for incels. Its the same thing everyday.

So explain 100% trolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian, Nibba and 1 other person
Well Reddit is for cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Well Reddit is for cucks.

Format is good though and in your own subreddit you can make the rules however you want

• +1
":soy::bluepill: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!" Cuckit is soy infested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Format is good though and in your own subreddit you can make the rules however you want
Unless some Reddit cuckmod or SJW gets triggered. Then your sub gets taken down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Blitz
I miss r/shoplifting :feelsbadman:

• +1
":soy::bluepill: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!" Cuckit is soy infested.
Literally this

"You've got my updoot fellow redditor!1!1!!

Look at my cute doggo and my ebic beard dood! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
Yeah r/shoplifting and r/stealing was the only reason i used it before I knew about incel subs
haha I would legit walk into a petco grab a fucking fluval filter and some accessories for my hamster and just walk out. Retarded reddit admins

• +1
The incels.me members and braincels guys got into it again a week or so ago I remember. Braincels guys were like 'Lol incels dot me posters are so fucking stupid' and dot me posters were like 'We're stupid? Your fking subreddit is cucked and shit!' it was funny stuff

• +1
The incels.me members and braincels guys got into it again a week or so ago I remember. Braincels guys were like 'Lol incels dot me posters are so fucking stupid' and dot me posters were like 'We're stupid? Your fking subreddit is cucked and shit!' it was funny stuff
Epic analysis

• +1
Theres no good incel subreddits. Fucking braincels is full of females, normies, and i saw some little kid making posts about Lazytown. I should ba able to post on incels.me where that behaviour is not allowed.
Well yeah , banning females would be ''problematic'' on reddit. Misogyny is bad , but a reddit called ''r/watchpeopledie'' exists...
A

Edit: Wow gold?!?:)

• +1