• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, .👽., gamma and 2 others
:soy::soy::soy:
B031F6CA 2C5B 47BC B60A 059A036E3E4B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 275 and 15 others
These People are cultists, reasoning with them is imposible at this point. Their own dead children that were injured or died by The vaxx are not enough to convince them children are not vurneable and vaxx is not Safe. It also cant prove to them vaxx doesnt Lower The spread .

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Gargantuan
IMG 20220106 214107

This might get me fucked up and harrassed since all of them are pedos JFL Maybe i get doxxed:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: getra, FailedNormieManlet and Marsiere214
vOmicron is serious. I've been skeptical about the vaccines. That's why I hadn't taken them. But when I heard about Omicron that shit shook me to the core. It's gong to be 500x worse than Delta and the unavaccinated are going to drop like flies. When I heard about this shit I finally did the right thing. I picked up the damn phone and manned up and made an appointment for me, my wife and our children. Maybe the risk wasn't worth it for Delta. But for Omicron? You'd have to be a fool to wade in its waters unprotected. Am I worried about side effects for me and my family? You betcha. Am I more worried about losing them to the worst variant to hit us since the Spanish flu. Fuck yes. Just get vaccinated and hold your breath and hope for the best. That's what I'm doing and I can't wait to feel that needle in my skin and know I'm at least a little safer.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 16354 and Ethniframementalcel
vOmicron is serious. I've been skeptical about the vaccines. That's why I hadn't taken them. But when I heard about Omicron that shit shook me to the core. It's gong to be 500x worse than Delta and the unavaccinated are going to drop like flies. When I heard about this shit I finally did the right thing. I picked up the damn phone and manned up and made an appointment for me, my wife and our children. Maybe the risk wasn't worth it for Delta. But for Omicron? You'd have to be a fool to wade in its waters unprotected. Am I worried about side effects for me and my family? You betcha. Am I more worried about losing them to the worst variant to hit us since the Spanish flu. Fuck yes. Just get vaccinated and hold your breath and hope for the best. That's what I'm doing and I can't wait to feel that needle in my skin and know I'm at least a little safer.
Cucks on Reddit unironicaly dont see their son for 2 years or sleep outside because of The pandemic:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Cucks on Reddit unironicaly dont see their son for 2 years or sleep outside because of The pandemic:soy:
redditors have sons?

Reminder that most of these people wouldn't get vaccinated if it weren't for mandates and the media blowing Covid's strength out of proportion. sunk cost fallacy is a powerful fucking thing

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, aBetterMii, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I visited the subreddit with the intent of posting there. But I was disappointed to find that subreddit was not a collection of people that considered themselves pieces of shit as I had expected, but a subreddit focused on shamming other people.

eta: I don't understand the thought process of allowing anitvax subreddits but banning people that post there

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Please tell me this isn't real...

Oh well. I guess the depopulation agenda will kill most of these idiots at least.
Depopulation agenda comes from making people depressive and turning men against women and women against men and not vaccines your retarded goyin:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
When I heard about this shit I finally did the right thing. I picked up the damn phone and manned up and made an appointment for me, my wife and our children.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Marsiere214
Vaxcucks should be made fun of and disrespected at every turn tbh

Also my standard response for the redditfag gestapo mods banning me is reply to the message “see you on the next alt, faggot”
That gets you muted but it’s funny because you know they saw it, and you were gonna make another alt anyways so who cares lol

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and aBetterMii
Marsiere214

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I got banned from some too cause i commented on some COVID/NWO type questioning subs.

Over for Reddit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel