REDDIT POST - BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

retired

Never began for manlets @looksmaxxer234 @Baldingman1998 @germanlooks @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14160 and 15 others
Muh muh height is a bonus over for us manlets

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel, ItsOver.com and 5 others
Fuck man….just…fuck :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Offensive Bias, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Fuck man….just…fuck :feelsbadman:
I got sad seeing him say he has never had a date or relationship and the comment section like typical Reddit is coping

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
I got sad seeing him say he has never had a date or relationship and the comment section like typical Reddit is coping
Makes me sad that he’s even trying at that height, even looking up dating advice. I wish I wasn’t permabanned on Reddit so I could tell him in the nicest way that it isn’t gonna happen ever with his height. Guy doesn’t deserve to be misled like this.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
BF6031E4 20C3 435F A208 1A378CFDA0FB

:soy::soy::soy::redpill:

8574A76C F87C 4CC4 BD50 C2C3389B0F20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Baldingman1998, ROTTING and 19 others
how tf do you even end up being 4ft 11
probably was in a bluepill social circle that didnt encourage change

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Makes me sad that he’s even trying at that height, even looking up dating advice. I wish I wasn’t permabanned on Reddit so I could tell him in the nicest way that it isn’t gonna happen ever with his height. Guy doesn’t deserve to be misled like this.
The gaslighting at best is sad
At worst its dangerous
Reddit is always blue piling these people and telling them to join pottery clubs or some shit

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Paroxysm, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Whenever I am very sad about my subhumanity I remember that there are people out there who have it worse. Mainly people even more shorter, people balding agressively and deformed people. And it helps me cope. Very sorry for him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin, Deleted member 16275, Paroxysm and 2 others
at that point just look for an actual dwarf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9819 and 4 others
at that point just look for an actual dwarf
Beyond coped out if you think the avg female dwarf doesn’t have higher smv than men on tinder lmao

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
At his height it's his fault for not looking specifically for dwarf women. His post makes it sound like he tries his luck with regular women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Beyond coped out if you think the avg female dwarf doesn’t have higher smv than men on tinder lmao
try actual dwarf dating sites maybe, i ahve never seen a female dwarf on tinder and i have swiped more girls than stars in the milky way

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Im HTN and i messaged a dwarf on IG a few weeks ago and she didnt even open my message

• +1
Lmao they are encouraging jbw in comments @SMESH @n0rthface @germanlooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998, Entschuldigung and 6 others
try actual dwarf dating sites maybe, i ahve never seen a female dwarf on tinder and i have swiped more girls than stars in the milky way
Im HTN and i messaged a dwarf on IG a few weeks ago and she didnt even open my message
There’s your response

Dwarves can literally choose the 100x.of taller men they get marched with

Why would they ever choose a 4’11 guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
There’s your response

Dwarves can literally choose the 100x.of taller men they get marched with

Why would they ever choose a 4’11 guy
fair enough but would be easier to fraud a few inches if you are dating a dwarf. girsl are totally clueless about real height. they think 5'9 is 6'0 generally

• JFL
Little do they know average male height in SEA for 21 year old men is 5'8 (even in indonesia, philippines, vietnam). even taller in thailand.
I dont think jbw would work at that height you gotta be midget but not giga midget

Im dead
“Like a lot of Scandinavian men”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Paroxysm, Looks234 and 2 others
  • +1
Maybe he is already ethnic. Or deformed perhaps
"I don't wanna take advantage of someone's poverty"

Poor fellow doesn't yet realize betabuxxing is his future if he ever wants to go near a woman
Lmao people are telling him to go hit up paley @SubhumanCurrycel @Titbot @Rift

• +1
Reactions: Rift, Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I don't have reddit but can someone tell the guy he can come go clubbing with me. He wont get any pussy but we could at least have fun.

Also it's over for him but water ofc

• JFL
The only option for manlets is SEA or being a billionaire, there is nothing else that will save them, maybe a mentally ill chick.

• +1
how tf do you even end up being 4ft 11
probably was in a bluepill social circle that didnt encourage change
legit.

if there are signs that my child is going to end up really short you can bet your ass i'm going to try just about everything to make him grow to a decent height. i'll skip meals so i can pay his treatments if need be. so many parents have children who are approaching adulthood while still being super short or super ugly and they don't even ask themselves if anything can be done about it. redpilled parents are the best thing a child could have tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, johncruz12345, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
Of course a 4'11 dwarf is gonna be incel though this isnt brutal just obvious as fuck

• +1
legit.

if there are signs that my child is going to end up really short you can bet your ass i'm going to try just about everything to make him grow to a decent height. i'll skip meals so i can pay his treatments if need be. so many parents have children who are approaching adulthood while still being super short or super ugly and they don't even ask themselves if anything can be done about it. redpilled parents are the best thing a child could have tbh
thats what a true parent is, most parents are extremely selfish.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 4614, Raxflex and 1 other person
"I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to attract women."

I would tell him to look in the mirror, but he might not be tall enough. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, WhiteGoodman and volcelfatcel
Fucking brutal. I don’t care about brutal gore of families getting skinned or some shit it has no effect on me but this actually makes me sad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Damn, maybe being 5'5 aint that bad after all.. :cry:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and volcelfatcel
4'11 is an extreme statistical outlier for men. This isn't a revelation that a full grown man who's as tall as an 11 year old doesn't get dates.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18516 and 1 other person
4'11 is an extreme statistical outlier for men. This isn't a revelation that a full grown man who's as tall as an 11 year old doesn't get dates.
most men below 6'0 wont get dates unless their face heavily compensates and the woman often ghosts these good looking manlets because they are disappointed and turned off by the guys shortness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 18516
If he takes a couple more showers and gets a haircut he would slay. Also he should start supporting woman rights and BLM. :feelsuhh::bluepill:

• +1
Fucking brutal. I don’t care about brutal gore of families getting skinned or some shit it has no effect on me but this actually makes me sad
Seeing another guy suffer while being also hindered by the dating market puts you in his shoes and it's quite depressing

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 17829
most men below 6'0 wont get dates unless their face heavily compensates and the woman often ghosts these good looking manlets because they are disappointed and turned off by the guys shortness
white woman moment

Have u tried dating curry girls in the west btw? Or is ur face too subhuman for that as well?

• Hmm...
Nah it’s like 5’5 jfl. In Philippines they are the shortest at 5’4
I also used to think this, but you are wrong. Google avg height includes all the older generations of short people and starving outer villages. Average height for 21 year old males in philippines and indonesia is 5'7/5'8. extra half an inch for vietnam. 5'9/5'10 for thailand. If u dont believe me go and do some proper research

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ROTTING, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
white woman moment

Have u tried dating curry girls in the west btw? Or is ur face too subhuman for that as well?
u act like curry girls date subhumans when they have another 20x white men lined up in their matches lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
u act like curry girls date subhumans when they have another 20x white men lined up in their matches lmao
No, i mean, are u below avg for an indian too?
Plus, cant u arrangemarriagemaxx or something? Damn, man , thank god i wasnt raised in the west.

• JFL
That's why I became agnostic, imagine believing in a benevolent God when there are men with 4'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 1332 and volcelfatcel
@Octillionaire3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@FailedNormieManlet slays curry girls in the uk, ***apparently*** so idk whats stopping you

• +1
Thank god I’m 5’1 :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and turkproducer
@Octillionaire3 indonesia is 5'2 bro:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: