REDDIT POST - BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL

no where is short anymore:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
All reddit is LARP unless proven otherwise. If real tho, this guy should jbw overseas or aggressively track down every women in his country under <4"11 and spit game

• Hmm...
height is so fucking important, if u are 6'5'' and incel kys for real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Mastermind, Paroxysm and 2 others
This might sound dumb but is it possible some of them are lying? Similar to how many on here are different circumstances but still possible. How would the height change in US for averages if you took out old men?
possibly but idk why youd like on an anonymous poll.. ive got an indonesian friend and he says its about right.

and id dread to know the avg height in the west if u take out old men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and volcelfatcel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Paroxysm and Deleted member 17829
How tall are you?
He is 5'10 but wears 3 inch lifts at all times, I remember a lookism thread where someone was talking about his custom-made slippers, which blew my mind, that's why I still remember it 2 years later. It's so smart nobody will ever know your real height if you ALWAYS wear lifts and custom-made shoes, except when you are in bed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
He is 5'10 but wears 3 inch lifts at all times, I remember a lookism thread where someone was talking about his custom-made slippers, which blew my mind, that's why I still remember it 2 years later. It's so smart nobody will ever know your real height if you ALWAYS wear lifts and custom-made shoes, except when you are in bed.
if i were him, id just be like "Sorry babe, the cutom-made 3 inch lifts stay ON during sex "

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Hero of the Imperium, KeepGrinding and 2 others
Seems like incel bait tbh, how is it even possible to be that short genetically as a man

• JFL
When you said short I was thinking of 5'7 not 4'11 :ogre:

• JFL
I also used to think this, but you are wrong. Google avg height includes all the older generations of short people and starving outer villages. Average height for 21 year old males in philippines and indonesia is 5'7/5'8. extra half an inch for vietnam. 5'9/5'10 for thailand. If u dont believe me go and do some proper research
this. average height is automatically cope. it includes oldcels.

when gauging your competition you should always take the average male height for the country and add 5 cm (2") to it. Especially relevant in countries where a big chunk of the population is elderly.

• +1
Reactions: sergiu and Deleted member 17829
Is it really necessary to tell guys like these it's completely over
I feel like we should so they find peace but I don't have the heart tbh

• +1