• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 6128, gymmaxedhorse and 6 others

hot :dafuckfeels:

Where's the hot girlfriend?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, AlexanderTheGreat11, balding17yomanletcel and 11 others
After 25 when women are done with “hoe phase” it’s easy to get a hot girl if u have decent job and apartment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Indo_Chad, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
“I think I’m above everyone who doesn’t roid/workout “

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, CFW432, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Stfu that's a pajeeta lanklet.

If you hink that girl is hot you have down syndrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AlexanderTheGreat11, balding17yomanletcel and 5 others
this is brutal but disguised as lifefuel but i think if a real man like me roids i will actually be impressive ngl
Not brutal, he ascended

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
“I think I’m above everyone who doesn’t roid/workout “

Funny GIF
I hate this fucking attitude from roiders so much

I’ve noticed so many roiders become really anti smoking or drinking and I think it’s a sort of projecting because they know the hormones they’re taking are destroying their body.

Also people who take roids are on them all the time- perfectly possibly to drink just once a month or whatever if you want

If he really cared about health he would just go jogging in the park, and maybe do some push ups and pull-ups afterwards, he should just admit he’s a vain self centred narcy like the rest of us. I’m not better- but at least I’m not in denial or dress myself up as some do gooder when I’m just a narc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, MoggerGaston, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
I hate this fucking attitude from roiders so much

I’ve noticed so many roiders become really anti smoking or drinking and I think it’s a sort of projecting because they know the hormones they’re taking are destroying their body.

Also people who take roids are on them all the time- perfectly possibly to drink just once a month or whatever if you want

If he really cared about health he would just go jogging in the park, and maybe do some push ups and pull-ups afterwards, he should just admit he’s a vain self centred narcy like the rest of us. I’m not better- but at least I’m not in denial or dress myself up as some do gooder when I’m just a narc
Complete facts

Its a juxtaposition to be talking about health and wellness when you're roiding

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Complete facts

Complete facts

He should just admit he was narcy coper who choose roidcelling and gymcelling as his cope because he was generic trash while other generic trash choose things like fast food, video games and alcohol as their copes - which are also unhealthy but overall probably less likely to kill you before 60 than roiding

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ReadBooksEveryday
Complete facts

Complete facts

He should just admit he was narcy coper who choose roidcelling and gymcelling as his cope because he was generic trash while other generic trash choose things like fast food, video games and alcohol as their copes - which are also unhealthy but overall probably less likely to kill you before 60 than roiding

He’s a coper looking down on other copers because he thinks his method of coping is somehow superior to other methods of coping

I say this all as someone who did a roid cycle back in 2020 btw, but I never deluded myself into thinking ‘Muh I’m healthy and better than those normie going out drinking’- I did it 100% for looks and never denied that

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
theyre both butterfaces

whatever, good for him tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, balding17yomanletcel, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Better than what he had before I guess 👍👍👍👍👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 14693
He says he spends most of his money on roids. What a fucking idiot. His body is a standard that can be achieved with a test base and something cheap like winny. What the fuck is he spending on? Whatever he's saving on alcohol/fast food is more than enough to substitute. Either that or he's a shit tier gym user with no compound movements that's overdoing the gear and buying exotic shit. Probably pays some asshole 'coach' 100 per month just to tell him when to have a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Btw he said in the sub he’s 26 😂😂😂😂😂

But yeah fuck those skinny normies in the pub who have hair, collagen and a life expectancy beyond 50 - health ftw!!

He’s a coper looking down on other copers because he thinks his method of coping is somehow superior to other methods of coping

I say this all as someone who did a roid cycle back in 2020 btw, but I never deluded myself into thinking ‘Muh I’m healthy and better than those normie going out drinking’- I did it 100% for looks and never denied that
He is 5'9, balding brutally, I think his brain established its better to cope than to accept the reality; because it would be far harsher

Most gymcels even non roiders don't have as much sentience as you. There's so many dudes lifting purely for girls but delude themselves its for the movement or zyzz or whatever even though that nigga was also liftin for girls jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and DoctorLooksmax
JFL nigga she just has a decent body that's it, face is god awful wicked witch of the west tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Elvisandreaa, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Shes ugly with good body, hes ugly with good body. Good match.

Girl just has to be skinny. While this guy is on unhealthy roids and gymcelling.

Just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Elvisandreaa, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
After 25 when women are done with “hoe phase” it’s easy to get a hot girl if u have decent job and apartment
Retarded take

Young prime girls are with ugliest guys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
Hoe phase never ends. Girls i know in their mid to late twenties are still not looking for ltr.

Just fucking around.

• +1
Reactions: delta7, Indo_Chad, MRD and 2 others
Retarded take

Young prime girls are with ugliest guys
No college girls date chads

There are anomaly’s in high school do to status and lack of options

No college girls date chads

There are anomaly’s in high school do to status and lack of options
Freshmen girls date subhumans , after that they date frat bros (status)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Will Blunderfield

Attachments

• 8bkaiz1.png
    8bkaiz1.png
    999.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Have we not established RTT is legit yet? Where’s the alpha destiny tinder experiment thread at?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Yeah except the vast majority of women look like shit after they finish their hoe phase

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield