Reddit seduction guru on how he went from virgin to having sex with 3 women in 2 weeks.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I used to go on dates thinking “Will this girl like me”? This would inevitably lead to needy behavior where I tried to impress her, boast about myself and try to act cool. This is a major turnoff for most women.

Now, that mindset has changed to “Will I like her?”. And this is INSANELY powerful. Women try to prove themselves to me. They try to impress me while I sit back and watch them do all the work for me.

On one of the occasional, the woman herself asked if I wanted to go to her place after the date. I suggested it the other two times. But I took all three to my place as I’m most comfortable escalating there.

Trust me, this change is not easy. It took me few failed first dates and many failed multiple-dates to get to this point. But even if you are not there, just fake it while going out on dates. Always say to yourself “Will I like her?”. Don’t ever try to impress her, but play it cool. It’ll take some practice but you’ll get there! Also say this to yourself - “I’m prepared to walk if I don’t like her”. It is VERY intimidating at first as you might think that she’s your only chance. But it is counterintuitive. The less you chase, the more women will chase you!

Good luck fellas!

How are subs like this not banned?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Gonthar and 3 others
Reddit dumbass leaves his basement and discovers he's decent looking. But tbh it's most likely larp anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Reddit dumbass leaves his basement and discovers he's decent looking. But tbh it's most likely larp anyway
yeah its a larp that whole sub is larp. I wonder why it has that many followers

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
for you help
@AlexAP

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AlexAP
That sub is one huge cagefuel compilation

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and 11gaijin
It has lots of Bluepilled Indian Men and Larpers writing fantasy.

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
It has lots of Bluepilled Indian Men and Larpers writing fantasy.
Damn, didn't know that. How can you say they're Indians?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Chadeep
Damn, didn't know that. How can you say they're Indians?
I'm active on Indian Subreddits. Stalked close to 200 accounts. There are many posts by curries on Seduction.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19896 and 11gaijin
I'm active on Indian Subreddits. Stalked close to 200 accounts. There are many posts by curries on Seduction.
What is your body count bhaiyo?