• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 7173, GrayEyedBarrett and 22 others
21 M

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401, Petsmart and 11 others
"Good thing I'm not balding. That ain't looking too hot. Maybe you'll be so successful like Elon Musk that your hair will decide to come back out of respect."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ruby, Deleted member 5131 and 13 others
Omg IT IS OVER FOR THIS MAN IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY OF THE IMAGINATION

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Slayerino and 4 others
Is this nigga serious?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Slayerino and 4 others
giphy.gif

Never began for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Are men losing their hair younger these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
His hair is on par with mine tbh. It's slightly thicker, but also slightly more recessed. No fin or min is salvaging this. Might as well go ham in the gym and blast tons of gear to go for that muscle-bound jarhead look.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
His hair is on par with mine tbh. It's slightly thicker, but also slightly more recessed. No fin or min is salvaging this. Might as well go ham in the gym and blast tons of gear to go for that muscle-bound jarhead look.
Chad sig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Even mine is better lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
He isn't balding, he is already ogrebald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
twentyfuckinone nigga?? holy shit it never began

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Over and 2 others
s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4675, Zeta ascended and 2 others
21, oh man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and 9 others
"What the hell is looksmax? Nd why are they calling me a soyboy?"

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401 and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and 11 others
jesus fuck, this is so sad

he doesn't know what HT is, he had to create a thread to stop his denial, I'm 5 years older than him and look younger, it's not that bad being me tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Over and 5 others
Lmao at his response.

Okay soyboy if you’re reading this I legitimately feel bad for you. This is what you need to do:

- Hop on roids asap and get jacked while losing all that fat
- Contacts. Not glasses
- Minoxidil for facial hair growth to fill in the gaps . Then trim down to a stubble
- Retin A for skin
- Tan
- Rhinoplasty
- Maybe sliding genio (need to see side profile)

Or you can keep listening to reddit and wondering why you haven’t kissed a girl since 7 year old Sally was dared to kiss you on the playground back in grade school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel, looksmaxxtocope and 21 others
jesus fuck, this is so sad

he doesn't know what HT is, he had to create a thread to stop his denial, I'm 5 years older than him and look younger, it's not that bad being me tbh
Yeah I realized just now how lucky I was to find the blackpill and PSL while I haven't started balding yet, now I know how to combat it at least Before it gets bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Schönling and 4 others
Yeah I realized just now how lucky I was to find the blackpill and PSL while I haven't started balding yet, now I know how to combat it at least Before it gets bad.
this site is a blessing for some and a curse for others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Schönling, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
Lmao at his response.

Okay soyboy if you’re reading this I legitimately feel bad for you. This is what you need to do:

- Hop on roids asap and get jacked while losing all that fat
- Contacts. Not glasses
- Minoxidil for facial hair growth to fill in the gaps . Then trim down to a stubble
- Retin A for skin
- Tan
- Rhinoplasty
- Maybe sliding genio (need to see side profile)

Or you can keep listening to reddit and wondering why you haven’t kissed a girl since 7 year old Sally was dared to kiss you on the playground back in grade school.
He might also need bimax and an eyebrow transplant. Maybe almond eye surgery.

Jesus fucking Christ it's so fucking over for gallons upon gallons of men. Even if he does all of the things listed it's not even guaranteed to make him attractive to women, it's just to be considered a human being by them. Hundreds of thousands dollars and spent and countless hours in the gym just to maybe get the chance to talk to a girl sometime.

Meanwhile if this was a female with his exact PSL she could just lose weight (maybe not even that) and spend a few dollars on make up and she'd be able to fuck different Chads every night of the week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others
He might also need bimax and an eyebrow transplant. Maybe almond eye surgery.

Jesus fucking Christ it's so fucking over for gallons upon gallons of men. Even if he does all of the things listed it's not even guaranteed to make him attractive to women, it's just to be considered a human being by them. Hundreds of thousands dollars and spent and countless hours in the gym just to maybe get the chance to talk to a girl sometime.

Meanwhile if this was a female with his exact PSL she could just lose weight (maybe not even that) and spend a few dollars on make up and she'd be able to fuck different Chads every night of the week.
It’s true but here’s my advice for dudes like him. You gotta fall in love with the journey to ascension and embrace the struggle. If you don’t appreciate all the little improvements you make along the way you’ll never get to where you need to be.

Maybe after gymcelling, softmaxxing, and getting to 12% BF he starts getting eye contact from people in real life with smiles. Not indicators of sexual interest. Just acknowledgement that he’s a human being who doesn’t deserve a look away of disgust. Then after the first surgery, he fits in with normies and people actually ask him to hang out and do things somewhat regularly now. After the second surgery he’s significantly more outgoing and NT and he’s actually able to pull girls here and there. Maybe not slay, but enough for him to be satisfied and to the point where he can eventually lock down a cute 4.5 PSL girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and 6 others
Poor guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and didntreadlol
"Good thing I'm not balding. That ain't looking too hot. Maybe you'll be so successful like Elon Musk that your hair will decide to come back out of respect."
Actually Elon musk did one of the best hts I have ever seen.
Probably went to the Best doctor in the world with all his money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Chadeep and 2 others
Balding is not funny you fucks. However I don’t think he’s aware of lookspill so he probably doesn’t give a shit if he shaves it off. By the looks of his face it looks like it’s over anyway, hair or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Schönling and 5 others
It’s true but here’s my advice for dudes like him. You gotta fall in love with the journey to ascension and embrace the struggle. If you don’t appreciate all the little improvements you make along the way you’ll never get to where you need to be.

Maybe after gymcelling, softmaxxing, and getting to 12% BF he starts getting eye contact from people in real life with smiles. Not indicators of sexual interest. Just acknowledgement that he’s a human being who doesn’t deserve a look away of disgust. Then after the first surgery, he fits in with normies and people actually ask him to hang out and do things somewhat regularly now. After the second surgery he’s significantly more outgoing and NT and he’s actually able to pull girls here and there. Maybe not slay, but enough for him to be satisfied and to the point where he can eventually lock down a cute 4.5 PSL girlfriend.

A light in the darkness. Thank you for sharing hope.

@Tyrionlannistercel today I was sad, but when I've seen your nick , you made my day. thank you too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
why do they all look the same. the same beard which they are trying to hide their awful jawline.and most of the time they are obese.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Over and 7 others
jeez that hair is hanging on for dear life. How can he be so oblivious... I've met dudes like this tho irl. This guy in my spanish class was thinning even worse than him and he yet would make fun of others for balding, and he had no idea he was balding himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Chadeep and 1 other person
LOOKS AT THESE DOGS BARKING AT US LOOKSMAXXERS WHEN I COMMENTED ON THIS SOYBOY BALDING BASEMENT CUCK'S SHIT.
Unti321led

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, looksmaxxtocope, Slayerino and 9 others
Balding?
He is literally bald

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Saltner and 2 others
holy shit, I've never head of that site before. it's ridiculous, some of the most toxic masculinity shit i've ever seen. All they do is talk about slaying (girls) and how many surgeries they need to get in order to be a chad (yes, they unironically use that term positively). does anyone have some background info on the site?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, looksmaxxtocope, HumidVent and 6 others
holy shit, I've never head of that site before. it's ridiculous, some of the most toxic masculinity shit i've ever seen. All they do is talk about slaying (girls) and how many surgeries they need to get in order to be a chad (yes, they unironically use that term positively). does anyone have some background info on the site?
BITCHASS, STOP TAKING MY CONTENT I WORKED HARD TO MAKE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Alesund and 5 others