Reddit soyboy raised by single mom wants to know if he is balding

i wouldve gaslighted him and said no dont shave anything you look natural and women prefer a matured hairline\

lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and Chadeep
LOOKS AT THESE DOGS BARKING AT US LOOKSMAXXERS WHEN I COMMENTED ON THIS SOYBOY BALDING BASEMENT CUCK'S SHIT.View attachment 330885
I looked into the fag’s post history:
2FD5006A CBE3 4A41 BB77 B3C816F0DC28

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Zeta ascended and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
why do all redditors look the same? that soy boy look they have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
redditors don't live in fucking reality. how can you be THAT much of a bluepilled coper that you have to ask such an obvious question. they are so fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MiroslavBulldosex
LOOKS AT THESE DOGS BARKING AT US LOOKSMAXXERS WHEN I COMMENTED ON THIS SOYBOY BALDING BASEMENT CUCK'S SHIT.View attachment 330885
As expected, this moronic dipshit femboy's reddit history consists of posting cringy braindead humor on r/me_irl and "he" unironically listens to kpop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, looksmaxxtocope, Slayerino and 7 others
Absolutely over. 21.... God almighty have mercy.... nothing can save him at this point. He looks like absolute subhuman soy cuck beta with T levels of 150ng/dL

And that disgusting beard.

Only option for him is to commit suicide and run reincarnation game. Dont even bother giving him advice, just look at him....

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Slayerino and 3 others
Unrelated but he looks like a scuffed WingsOfRedemption.

• +1
Absolutely over. 21.... God almighty have mercy.... nothing can save him at this point. He looks like absolute subhuman soy cuck beta with T levels of 150ng/do

And that disgusting beard.

Only option for him is to commit suicide and run reincarnation game.
I don't think it's over for him tbh, if he blasted roids, trimmed the beard, got a rhino, contacts, MT2, cleared up his disgusting skin and educated himself he'd look like and be a completely different man

I didn't look too different from him when I was 18 except that I still had a hairline and no beard. People here would rate me like 2PSL and tell me it was completely over and my best option would be to rope. 2-3 years later I looked completely different and would probably be rated 4.5-5.

Chances he actually does change for the better are tiny though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate, Over and 1 other person
I didn't look too different from him when I was 18 except that I still had a hairline and no beard. People here would rate me like 2PSL and tell me it was completely over and my best option would be to rope. 2-3 years later I looked completely different and would probably be rated 4.5-5.
Can you elab on everything u did? I'm 18 rn and want to try all to get to 5 PSL before I'm 22

• +1
I still had a hairline and no beard
Just look at his hair. It's over completely. Roids wont do shit to him, he's obese too. What a misery, to look like that at 21 it's insane to me how can you even let yourself go like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Slayerino
Can you elab on everything u did? I'm 18 rn and want to try all to get to 5 PSL before I'm 22
Basicly I grew my hair out, got a fade, ditched my glasses, got somewhat lean (15%) and muscular to the point people noticed it in a shirt. Beta carotene, tan, better clothes.

I didn't know nearly as much back then about looks as I do now though so I'm getting back there and going beyond.

Just look at his hair. It's over completely. Roids wont do shit to him, he's obese too. What a misery, to look like that at 21 it's insane to me how can you even let yourself go like that.
I let myself go like that too and fixing it again now. Again though, he's fat, pale as fuck, has dogshit skin and wears glasses. In his state you can't possibly say that it's over for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and stuckneworleans
Basicly I grew my hair out, got a fade, ditched my glasses, got somewhat lean (15%) and muscular to the point people noticed it in a shirt. Beta carotene, tan, better clothes
ok bro but that's def not enough to make the guy in OP ascend, he needs invasive surgery
good that u have decent bones then

• +1
ok bro but that's def not enough to make the guy in OP ascend, he needs invasive surgery
good that u have decent bones then
You missed the point

He's so fat you can't even tell if he has bones or needs surgery, you would've told me the exact same thing if I'd post a picture from when I was 18

• +1
I think I’m going to have a heart attack laughing at this thread... Ledditors go suck your mum’s pecs:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom
You missed the point

He's so fat you can't even tell if he has bones or needs surgery, you would've told me the exact same thing if I'd post a picture from when I was 18
nah I can tell he has no bones tbh

• +1
Stop sharing this site on reddit for fuck sake!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Stop sharing this site on reddit for fuck sake!
BITCH, I'M TRYINA HELP PEOPLE GET ON THIS SITE TO LOOKSMAX. I'M ADVERTISING THIS SHIT ALL OVER REDDIT WE INTERNATIONAL. WHERE'S MY MOD STATUS @BigBiceps ,YOU AMERICAN HISTORY X INCEL LOSER.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and stuckneworleans
BITCH, I'M TRYINA HELP PEOPLE GET ON THIS SITE TO LOOKSMAX. I'M ADVERTISING THIS SHIT ALL OVER REDDIT WE INTERNATIONAL. WHERE'S MY MOD STATUS @BigBiceps ,YOU AMERICAN HISTORY X INCEL LOSER.
The more people here the more competition and also the more money sergeant has to pay to keep this up. Have you donated even one cent to help pay for the server?

I thought so. So stop calling normies over here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and PersianKingdom
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
The more people here the more competition and also the more money sergeant has to pay to keep this up. Have you donated even one cent to help pay for the server?

I thought so. So stop calling normies over here
IMAGINE THINKING THIS @Sergeant CUNT JEW WOULD RUN THIS WEBSITE OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF HIS HEART INSTEAD OF MAKING MONEY OFF OF IT LIKE THE JEW HE IS.

• +1
IMAGINE THINKING THIS @Sergeant CUNT JEW WOULD RUN THIS WEBSITE OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF HIS HEART INSTEAD OF MAKING MONEY OFF OF IT LIKE THE JEW HE IS.
Once you create an account there are no more ads. There’s always more users online than lurkers. And these little ads on the side barely give any revenue man.

Less than 1% of visitors who are exposed to these ads click on them, and even then they most likely clicked by accident. Out of the ones that actually wanted to click how many spend real money? Barely none

Taking all that into consideration, how much money do you think these companies pay sergeant for a few hundred views a day?
That’s right. Barely anything. It just helps to pay for the server a little

• +1
7e69475b7a0c0f68b6908626e75f87ba

Who's this?

• +1
Reactions: Saltner, Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and 5 others
He looks like shit with shaved head, jesus my 2 yr old nephew has more test than him

• +1
Jesus fuck, poor guy. Notice how he has a full beard. High DHT and genetic MPB = nw5.5 at 21yo. Brutal. Fin/Dut would've done nothing. I notice that the rapid balders ie the reddit pheno 21-25 nw4-6 soy numales normally have a pretty thick beard

It probably would've saved him then. If he has very high DHT levels, those would've cut very hard by fin/dut and prevented him from balding so fucking quickly. Might've even raised his test levels a bit higher, which he obviously is lacking. Would've killed his beard but that's the least of his problems.

• +1
It probably would've saved him then. If he has very high DHT levels, those would've cut very hard by fin/dut and prevented him from balding so fucking quickly. Might've even raised his test levels a bit higher, which he obviously is lacking. Would've killed his beard but that's the least of his problems.
He was fucked anyway. 95%+ chance he has heavy MPB. (ie: Proteasomal degradation of Beta Catenin in the Wnt pathway and not allowing it to reach and bind to the TCF leaving the Wnt target genes such as KRT81 and movo1 supressed.)

• +1
He was fucked anyway. 95%+ chance he has heavy MPB. (ie: Proteasomal degradation of Beta Catenin in the Wnt pathway and not allowing it to reach and bind to the TCF leaving the Wnt target genes such as KRT81 and movo1 supressed.)

Anything that can be done about that (aside from praying that SM clinical trials work well)?

• +1

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and stuckneworleans
3265 1

• +1

YOU 2 CUNTS GO ROPE YOURSELF

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and PersianKingdom
jfl

jfl dude. @somebody get over here. jfl at this tard.

i can't believe that you thought that. jfl.

jfl caging hard rn ngl

dn rd jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino
jfl

jfl dude. @somebody get over here. jfl at this tard.

i can't believe that you thought that. jfl.

jfl caging hard rn ngl

dn rd jfl
jfl@u, cuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2769
AHHAHAHAHAHHA HE FELL FOR THE JUAT SHAVE IT BRO TRAP AHHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS SO OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper

• WTF
  • +1