[REDDIT] too painful to read all the replies ,women talking about the guys they've chased.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
And you know what kind of guys women always after.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, Marsiere214 and 4 others
And you know what kind of guys women always after.
I'm sure many weren't Chads, women throw hints at Normies too. Normies usually don't have a halo effect, but they have the exposure effect.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ShowerMaxxing and ChadFucksYourOneitis
her

him

the guy that likes her and shares everything in common

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, 5'8manlet and 20 others
absolutely brutal
pua works wonders for women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Chadeep and 1 other person

look at this one i cant "heheheh so shy so quirky" in reality the guys will be married or 10/10s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, Marsiere214 and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and Chadeep
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Chadeep and datboijj
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, TopzCat1 and 3 others
Women do chase hard af until you vocally reject them. I've only had low tier beckies who seemed non NT chase me and they don't hold back especially in the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Women do chase hard af until you vocally reject them. I've only had low tier beckies who seemed non NT chase me and they don't hold back especially in the beginning.
Tales from the mostglslayer

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer

this is a fucking goldmine the 6ft bi dyke has to make the first move lol but they obv get groped and sexually harassed ofc

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and mulattomaxxer

Every crush I've had, I've made my intentions known. Sometimes that blew up in my face, more often than not I ended up in a relationship with the fellow.
:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, 5'8manlet, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
How could @Biggdink the god of bluepill be this bluepilled :feelskek:
He said Indian Girls are Femcels mostly. @volcelfatcel . He lives in a Different Universe Altogether 3 PSL Asians Slay 5 PSL Stacylites.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and volcelfatcel
Tales from the mostglslayer
On god bro, they usually try to conviince you to hang out with them with one of their friend/roommate or something, then when you do hang out its usually just you and her without her friend or she leaves early to leave u guys alone . Then it gets awkward, cause she will start treating it like a date...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ChadFucksYourOneitis and MostGLSlayer
not really look at all the guys that like fat chicks guys will fuck anything
Tbh those guys are worse than women, they shoould castrate themselves for getting hard off that thing.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I'm sure many weren't Chads, women throw hints at Normies too. Normies usually don't have a halo effect, but they have the exposure effect.
And I'm sure there might be some compensable factors that make women think these normies are worth chasing after.

Btw , I think many women aware where their SMV stand in their circle. Who are the highest SMV guys they can get.

Lol ok the LTB that asked a friend how to beat a level on cod, help with minecraft etc (he likes cod) just so she could try get his attention.

Muh NT
Muh if you have bad social skills it's over
Looks are the only thing that matters wrt women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 11963 and 1 other person
Btw , I think many women aware where their SMV stand in their circle. Who are the highest SMV guys they can get.
Most women are very aware of their female SMV, but can be very delusional about their RMV. Also, women are inherently hypergamous, so them being aware of their SMV doesn't mean much in reality.