reddit user aryanizes herself: wants to know how to become an ethnic again

Don't worry. We just need to find our agarthanesses.
what's it mean if i have heterochromia?

close to my eye
IMG 6789

Does this mean my kids would most likely have blue or green eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
what's it mean if i have heterochromia?

close to my eye
View attachment 3054113

Does this mean my kids would most likely have blue or green eyes?
That's not heterochromia that's just yuor mixed genes being expressed. I'm sorry I know the suffering as I'm a victim of this.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
That's not heterochromia that's just yuor mixed genes being expressed. I'm sorry I know the suffering as I'm a victim of this.
Still French people look very high class despite having this colour so don't let it ruin your life.
Hazel is neutral tbh. Still has colour and brightness to it.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • Woah
its very usual to latincels to think that not going to the sun and being pale will ascend them JFL. I'm from south America and Im white and I use to had a low-iq brown friend who used to try to avoid the sun although I was trying to convince the little retard to take some vitamine D from nature (I was doing it ofc). so he ended up looking like a zombie, uglier, less healthier and even more soy than he used to be. JFL x2

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?
its very usual to latincels to think that not going to the sun and being pale will ascend them JFL. I'm from south America and Im white and I use to had a low-iq brown friend who used to try to avoid the sun although I was trying to convince the little retard to take some vitamine D from nature (I was doing it ofc). so he ended up looking like a zombie, uglier, less healthier and even more soy than he used to be. JFL x2

brb while i poor hydrogen peroxide into eyes
Us going outside after a 1 year of palemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: acv700 and Imretarded?