Reddit users believe LARP of 17 year old beating a rapist - GTFIH

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

I want to begin by saying I believe this story to be a LARP 100%, undoubtedly because of one crucial detail. He claims to have trained boxing but immediately went to tackle/grapple someone as well as "seeing red", why this is bullshit is simply this. A boxer wouldn't want to grapple firstly, they'd want to keep the fight standing and secondly if he truly did train he wouldn't be "seeing red" since he would have conditioned himself mentally to relax and be able to think during a fight. So already this story sounds like total horse shit, but deboooonking a story wouldn't be fun.

Let's assume this is real. Imagine what a cuck this guy is, this girl doesn't even want to fuck him, regularly uses him for rides, and uses him as an emotional tampon. He readily accepts his place as a cuckold and even proclaims his love for her - JFL he plans to move state with her too. So sad the levels niggas will go for pussy, this man is a class A white knight. He potentially puts himself in harm, get the police involved and get charged for assault, and potentially fuck his life up badly all for some whore who feels no way romantic towards him.

What's this idiot going to do when he is 18, they both live in the same house and he is single and jerking off in his room. While his friend has just swiped right on chad and is about to get her dick appointment? Seriously one can argue "oh well he is just a good friend!", but really? Do you think he'd be doing the same thing if his friend was a 5'6 ugly man who was getting raped? I don't think he'd have even lifted a finger let alone planned to ditch state and live together. You're telling me he grew so attached to his friend he is ready to ditch his family and friends in his home town to live with some whore in another state whom he has 0 romantic feelings towards? JFL.

Worst thing is, this obvious LARP got eaten up by reddit users who fantasise about playing hero and protecting a girl like that. Modern man is pathetic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 11388 and 6 others

I want to begin by saying I believe this story to be a LARP 100%, undoubtedly because of one crucial detail. He claims to have trained boxing but immediately went to tackle/grapple someone as well as "seeing red", why this is bullshit is simply this. A boxer wouldn't want to grapple firstly, they'd want to keep the fight standing and secondly if he truly did train he wouldn't be "seeing red" since he would have conditioned himself mentally to relax and be able to think during a fight. So already this story sounds like total horse shit, but deboooonking a story wouldn't be fun.

Let's assume this is real. Imagine what a cuck this guy is, this girl doesn't even want to fuck him, regularly uses him for rides, and uses him as an emotional tampon. He readily accepts his place as a cuckold and even proclaims his love for her - JFL he plans to move state with her too. So sad the levels niggas will go for pussy, this man is a class A white knight. He potentially puts himself in harm, get the police involved and get charged for assault, and potentially fuck his life up badly all for some whore who feels no way romantic towards him.

What's this idiot going to do when he is 18, they both live in the same house and he is single and jerking off in his room. While his friend has just swiped right on chad and is about to get her dick appointment? Seriously one can argue "oh well he is just a good friend!", but really? Do you think he'd be doing the same thing if his friend was a 5'6 ugly man who was getting raped? I don't think he'd have even lifted a finger let alone planned to ditch state and live together. You're telling me he grew so attached to his friend he is ready to ditch his family and friends in his home town to live with some whore in another state whom he has 0 romantic feelings towards? JFL.

Worst thing is, this obvious LARP got eaten up by reddit users who fantasise about playing hero and protecting a girl like that. Modern man is pathetic

Put yo hand up if u read all that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, N1666, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
mirin ur attention to detail, but why don't u put that effort into a job
I'm a uni student, I'll be working after I graduate. Hopefully as a teacher for a year while I reapply to med school

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I'm a uni student, I'll be working after I graduate. Hopefully as a teacher for a year while I reapply to med school
Mirin the goals but are you doing it for moneymaxing or because your family blue pulled you into being a hard worker?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Ethniframementalcel
i'm a uni student, i had a job
>I had a job
You probably study a shit tier degree and aren't even in your final year. Only job I had was during my holiday/seasonal part time job

Mirin the goals but are you doing it for moneymaxing or because your family blue pulled you into being a hard worker?
I will be real dude, I'm not a materialistic person. I have very little to no care for materials and money, I do stuff mainly for status and power. I want to be a doctor because high status and power + it puts me in top percentile of men in my country in terms of wealth. I hope my answer makes sense

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
>I had a job
You probably study a shit tier degree and aren't even in your final year. Only job I had was during my holiday/seasonal part time job
Lmao, i'm doing civil engineering, stop making excuses and live up to ur potential

I would’ve done the same for different reasons. I’d beat up rapists in order to get social status. Everyone would regard me as a hero.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
i read a few sentences, you can just tell hes not man enough to do what he said he did "holy cow" jfl
hell even being a reddit poster automatically disqualifies you from anything high t

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
I would’ve done the same for different reasons. I’d beat up rapists in order to get social status. Everyone would regard me as a hero.
sorry bro but my sister would fold you

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
i read a few sentences, you can just tell hes not man enough to do what he said he did "holy cow" jfl
hell even being a reddit poster automatically disqualifies you from anything high t
nothing he did screamed high t. He basically is going to potentially leave his family, friends and hometown for some used up goods roastie whore who doesn't even want to fuck him. As well as potentially getting in trouble for assaulting a dude

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justadude and thecel
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: justadude
go run up some bands nigga, you'll look like uncle rafool b4 you make some real money
1st year uni student confirmed JFL. 1st year uni is easy, your grade doesn't even count. Get real

As well as potentially getting in trouble for assaulting a dude

That’s really high-T. Look at those tough guys in prisons. They assault/battery/kill people without a care in the world, and they’re incredibly high-T.

That’s really high-T. Look at those tough guys in prisons. They assault/battery/kill people without a care in the world, and they’re incredibly high-T.
Yeah they kill for money, drugs and power. He killed for a girl who didn't even want to fuck him and for reddit points :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
1st year uni student confirmed JFL. 1st year uni is easy, your grade doesn't even count. Get real
you keep thinking i'm first year to invalid me and continue shitposting on forums that won't be here in a 5 years or u can run up them bands and build ur empire lil nigga

Yeah they kill for money, drugs and power. He killed for a girl who didn't even want to fuck him and for reddit points :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Keep coping. It’s laughable that lots of blackpillers think men do stuff for women only for pussy.

you keep thinking i'm first year to invalid me and continue shitposting on forums that won't be here in a 5 years or u can run up them bands and build ur empire lil nigga
Nigga I had a job during the summer and saved up, I literally get student loan and a 1k scholarship from uni.

Keep coping. It’s laughable that lots of blackpillers think men do stuff for women only for pussy.
JFL, white knight is high T behaviour. Cope tbh, he will rot in jail while she is getting railed by chad

Nigga I had a job during the summer and saved up, I literally get student loan and a 1k scholarship from uni.

JFL, white knight is high T behaviour. Cope tbh, he will rot in jail while she is getting railed by chad
that's cool and all, but we both know u can do better. Leave these shitty threads for niggas like proex. You could make jumping into resale business and throwing profits into crypto, all these taking way less effort than this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
that's cool and all, but we both know u can do better. Leave these shitty threads for niggas like proex. You could make jumping into resale business and throwing profits into crypto, all these taking way less effort than this thread.
I'm going to get a real job soon tho tbh

I'm going to get a real job soon tho tbh
that shit i described is a side hustle that wouldn't even take a quarter of the time u take reading reddit threads, prolly make u more than ur teaching job

that shit i described is a side hustle that wouldn't even take a quarter of the time u take reading reddit threads, prolly make u more than ur teaching job
I get paid £18k when I start, but that's because I'm not doing the full job. I'm going to reapply to med school while working.

Secondly if I was to have a side hustle, I'd be teaching judo or BJJ lmao

I get paid £18k when I start, but that's because I'm not doing the full job. I'm going to reapply to med school while working.

Secondly if I was to have a side hustle, I'd be teaching judo or BJJ lmao
whatever u wanna do. Hate to see potential wasted here

big life fail

teški životni pad