Reddit woman is not happy that older women with wrinkles, grey hair, and saggy skin are not considered attractive

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
As per her

The body positivity movement absolutely needs to include wrinkles, grey hair, and saggy skin on female models because if they aren't "wrong" on a man, they aren't wrong on a woman.

Other women coping

I look forward to being a wrinkly old lady. My grandma on my Dad’s side had heavy wrinkles and I thought it made her look cute and friendly.

You know what really sucks? I don’t see wrinkles and turkey necks on most older, relatively handsome men. I see it in an instant in older women. I hate that I’m trained to accept older men as they age and hate myself as I do the same.

This takes the cake though

This is entirely a theory I made up in my head with very little hard evidence to prove it, but:

I think the *incorrect* societal perception that men age better is not only because "old women = ew" (although there is plenty of that going around too, ffs), but also top-down patriarchal propaganda to groom younger women into tolerating and even seeking May/December relationships with older men. All other factors considered, possibly the only angle that protects these unequal relationships from criticism about their lack of propriety these days is the younger woman advocating for her right to be with an older man because that's just her "preference". The idea that older men are physically on par with, and mentally and financially better than, younger men also contributes to other patriarchal chestnuts like, "boys will be boys" and "wild oats should be sown". It encourages younger men to treat women badly, since that's just young guys acting out. Then, when they're older and ready to "settle down", they know there's a younger woman who's been conditioned to perceive older men as secure, stable, and "attractive in a distinguished way" instead of "old," waiting for them. They get their cake, and eat it too. Meanwhile, older women are mired in debates with younger women about what the age of consent should be and the effects of unequal power dynamics and grooming in relationships, while also trying not to alienate younger women by removing their agency.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BigNigga69, Ken and 11 others
As per her

Other women coping

if they looked around theyd see more men that aged like shit than aged well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Lihito, BigNigga69 and 4 others
28k likes jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Oberyn
It's over guys

I can't cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
She said in her post men don't age better than women. She's right about that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Detona, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
I am no expert but just googling this gives me results like.

In general, men have the advantage when it comes to aging because their skin is 20 to 30 percent thicker than women's, which decreases sagging
Collagen density is the ratio of collagen to the thickness of the skin. Men have a higher collagen density than women, regardless of their age. Researchers think this is the reason why women appear to age faster than men of the same age.
Men, regardless of age, have higher collagen density. Collagen is important in determining the thickness of skin in both men and women. Collagen density, according to researchers, is to blame for women showing indications of ageing sooner than males of the same age.

I personally think that men do look better at later ages. Obviously not talking about baldcels or fatcels. But for example, male actors seem to have a lesser drop in looks compared to female actors. Women descend hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
The cognitive dissonance of not acknowledging the zero sum game that gave you a super high SMV when you were a fertile 20 year old, now that you are an infertile 40+year old with a low SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 19499 and 6 others
The cognitive dissonance of not acknowledging the zero sum game that gave you a super high SMV when you were a fertile 20 year old, now that you are an infertile 40+year old with a low SMV.
Women want the best of both worlds. I am into movies so I keep reading how women complain about older men being paired with younger actresses. They seem to completely ignore that women enter the film industry at a much younger age as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Daniel Plainview, FreakkForLife and 3 others
Muh "social conditioning"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Richard_Hungwell, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 3 others
But plastic surgery can fix all that.
Laser skin resurfacing is a game changer and can take years off the skin. You can do it as often as needed without the look of skin pulled too tight from too many face lifts.
Also hair dye exists.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
This.

Men actually age way worse. There's HUGE amounts of men who think milfs are hot. No woman wants a man in his 30s or 40s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, volcelfatcel and Richard_Hungwell
it's astonishing how despite centuries of emancipation, education, and affirmative action to top academic positions, wymxn's understanding of biology remains at the 5th grade level

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Oberyn and Deleted member 2729
"Social conditioning has made wrinkles, saggy skin, and grey hair "sexy" on a man"

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
that's crap.

I even see noodles my age with more.wrinkles and shit than me, let alone white foids

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
it's astonishing how despite centuries of emancipation, education, and affirmative action to top academic positions, wymxn's understanding of biology remains at the 5th grade level
It's seriously baffling how they fail to understand the underlying mechanisms and instead cope themselves into an entire fantasy construct of bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Oberyn
Obviously you don't see turkey skin on older handsome guys because they're Chad's and the women you're looking at are shit tier normies. Women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 16453, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
I am no expert but just googling this gives me results like.

I personally think that men do look better at later ages. Obviously not talking about baldcels or fatcels. But for example, male actors seem to have a lesser drop in looks compared to female actors. Women descend hard.
But the fact that hair loss is so much more common among men (majority of 40+ men are NW-3 or greater, meaning they have half of their hairline literally missing) than women mean that men do age just as bad as women?

Although the fact that men's collagen doesn't reduce as greatly is interesting, though I'm not sure if that's a hard-fast rule as Shakira, salma hayek, etc. are old and still look attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I don't understand what they're hoping to achieve
Do they think they can talk men into finding old hags sexy or what?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I’m not reading all this but all this stems from the nonsense belief that looks don’t matter for men

Literally every woman’s line of thinking: “well a man’s looks really matter a lot to me but I don’t want to hurt feelings so I’ll never admit it anywhere. But that’s just me, every single other woman doesn’t care about a man’s looks so it’s okay :)” because their friends all do the same shit and virtue signal to each other that looks don’t matter
So asinine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, LightSkinNoob, stamaster21 and 1 other person
they are simply coping
this is their own brain trying to cope its way from knowing they are facing misery ie old age and being infertile and that it won't be any easier but will only get worse

they are decaying and don't want to face this fact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and apocalypse
As per her

Other women coping

That post was a interesting read, basically older womens mating tactic to limit sexual access between men and women with larger age gaps, by making policy not only in legal terms by raising the age sexual consent, its 18 but every year in the usa their is a new bill brought in by women to raise that age to 21 and even in some cases to age 25 ye you heard me right age 25. These bills never make it to the house of representives but their looked at by a board every year. Another tactic is to make a social and moral wrong by shamming men who are in relationships with LEGAL aged women where there is a large age gap.

Just to let yall know its two different groups of men these older women are talking about the men they complain about in their youth are the chads, and brads they suck and fuck their brains out but won't commit as most young women are only fucking on a consistant basis a smaller pool of men maybe the top 20-25 percent. Most older men these women are complaining about are the older chads/brads and the above avg older men. By above avg older men iam talking like a man who is 50 years old but goes for walks and isnt fat/obese and takes care of hes skin, he has slight muscle on him maybe works out 1-2 times a week these men may usually date a women 7-10 years younger. The older chads/brads have better skin quality have more hair, and are in better shape not fat/obese and they workout maybe 3-4 times a week and they go on walks.

At no other time will a women have sexual access to men who 1-3 points more physicaly attractive then her then in her teens and 20s ages 13-28. What happens is as they get older they can't be as sexual hypergamus, because those said men rather get a younger women then a women their own age. And even the men older women are not crazy about rather just pay a young hookers or travel and pay for sex.:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 17872
Their trying to make it socially and morally wrong for men to date women much younger. The women in that article is hoping to do this by saying its makes society unstable as their are less men for older women, who need protection resources and love from their male peers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
But the fact that hair loss is so much more common among men (majority of 40+ men are NW-3 or greater, meaning they have half of their hairline literally missing) than women mean that men do age just as bad as women?

Although the fact that men's collagen doesn't reduce as greatly is interesting, though I'm not sure if that's a hard-fast rule as Shakira, salma hayek, etc. are old and still look attractive.
men on average have 1/3 thicker skin at the age of 30+ womens skin ages 2x the rate of men. Men also have more bone density and more muscle mass, which all helps with facial and body aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Ken and Deleted member 17872
imagine dating 30 yo women

I don't have anything against women having grey hair. I myself have grey hair on my temples. I wish more women my age and older kept their gray colour and didn't colour their hair.

I'm 37 though. Most of you guys on this forum are young

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
men on average have 1/3 thicker skin at the age of 30+ womens skin ages 2x the rate of men. Men also have more bone density and more muscle mass, which all helps with facial and body aging.

Is this why at 37 years old I am actually in my looks prime?
I lost weight recently and I look better than I did in my twenties and early-mid 30s because I was overweight then.

Women want the best of both worlds. I am into movies so I keep reading how women complain about older men being paired with younger actresses. They seem to completely ignore that women enter the film industry at a much younger age as well.
This also leads to a larger age gap in actresses and actors in dating.

ashley benson was 8 years old when she started and in this video below she was 16-17 years old the male actor is 22-23 years old.
The same benefit that gives women high sexual market value when young is the same reason its easier for women to get into the industry then it is for men, either in music or television or movies. Alot of male actors don't get popular or make it till their in their mid to late 20s, but for women they usually get alol of popularity around ages 15-20.

She makes good points and is entirely correct.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Is this why at 37 years old I am actually in my looks prime?
I lost weight recently and I look better than I did in my twenties and early-mid 30s because I was overweight then.
No you would have looked better in your 20s if you looksmaxed back then. But mens facial attractivness is based on a mix or mascaline and femine traits, for women its just based on femine traits and youth.

As per her

Other women coping

allow me to quote

They get their cake, and eat it too. Meanwhile, older women are mired in debates with younger women about what the age of consent should be and the effects of unequal power dynamics and grooming in relationships, while also trying not to alienate younger women by removing their agency.

My take on it, basically she is talking about changing the age of consent to be higher and or changing age of consent is not age based but based on the age gap of said man and women regardless if their a adult. She uses the term grooming as a way to make it seem men going after younger women who are of legal age is the same as men going after minors. She then brings up power dynamics because she knows men who are more powerful in terms of looks,money and status have more options with younger women aka the older men she wants, power dynamics talk is nothing but of slick way of saying abuse by power.

The last part of not alienating younger women by removing their agency , is basically i want to fuck up younger womens mating options by being sneaky and saying were protecting them, but really we want to improve our own mating options but don't want younger women to be angry at us.

Little do they know that no matter how much you "normalize" something, you can't make it attractive unless you literally edited our DNA. They are completely wrong. It is ovER for male oldcels, and women can't even go bald. "Body positivity" is really "toxic positivity" but these low-IQ idiots are inclined to believe massive copes, they are simply to mentally too weak to accept what they don't want to believe. It is hilarious how the human species differs so drastically when it comes to apparent intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 19499
Women wanna have their cake and eat it too as usual. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Little do they know that no matter how much you "normalize" something, you can't make it attractive unless you literally edited our DNA. They are completely wrong. It is ovER for male oldcels, and women can't even go bald. "Body positivity" is really "toxic positivity" but these low-IQ idiots are inclined to believe massive copes, they are simply to mentally too weak to accept what they don't want to believe. It is hilarious how the human species differs so drastically when it comes to apparent intelligence.
Legit. Doesn't matter how much bullshit my SJW teacher tries to impose on us, she can't change genetics. I'm just feeding her the same bullshit she wants to hear so I can pass this course and get my Network Security degree to get money for my surgeries. I bet a lot of the class, except the females, are doing the same. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 1901
The body positivity movement absolutely needs to include wrinkles, grey hair, and saggy skin on female models because if they aren't "wrong" on a man, they aren't wrong on a woman.

This is actually perplexing how low-IQ it is. It is completely false. the reason why protagonist males in movies are usually less attractive while the female protagonist are young in their prime is to maximize appeal to male viewers and supply them with hopeful copes.

Going by this logic, since it is acceptable for women to be short, it should be normalized for men to be short. I actually agree with this idea but I think that the potential to "normalize" short men is extremely limited and obviously these women absolutely despise short manlets which is hypocritical to their notion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, 11gaijin and Deleted member 19499
Legit. Doesn't matter how much bullshit my SJW teacher tries to impose on us, she can't change genetics. I'm just feeding her the same bullshit she wants to hear so I can pass this course and get my Network Security degree to get money for my surgeries. I bet a lot of the class, except the females, are doing the same. :feelskek:
Biology will never change, human nature tells us no amount of body positivity and showing fat/obese women on tv or magazines will make men find them sexy or attractive. People regardless of age are gonna try to have sexual access with their best options.

We know what is sexually attractive men and women, all the bs talk is people trying to increase their own mating options, by changing the standards which will never happen.

No amount of magazines of magazines or commericals are gonna change the fact that this 37 and 40 year old women bellow can fuck 98 percent of the men she wants, and that includes men in their 40s and 50s. You see its not so much age but, the lack of sexual power older women have to compete for the men they really want.

We know what is attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 19499
As per her

Other women coping

This reminds me of that bullshit women spew about men holding everything while in reality its 10% of genetic elites