Redditcuck destroys his sons life on the whim of a foid whore (old but gold)

i would fucking torture this bratty bitch and rape her till she discharges blood

women are the fucking devil
You are now blue
Congratulations, we can now properly communicate

D7DF3F8C-DF74-4968-BF7D-3E6462828968.gif

In college a bunch of women in the year below spread a rumour around that i raped somone. This was going on for many months behind my back.

When i finished my last year at college, my friend found out and confronted one of the women when he went back to pick up some old course work. She apparently started crying and playing the victim saying it was for a joke. FOR A FUCKING JOKE AT THE EXPENSE OF MY EXISTENCE. I had never done anything to these people, and they always seemed pleasant to my face. Atleast with violence i know where i stand with the person, even if i get my ass kicked. With gossip, a person can be destroyed from the inside out without knowing its going on. This is why women should never be allowed in a workspace or college, they cause chaos for no reason at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Amnesia, KrissKross and Effortless
Yep woman are unbelievable. i recently had to go to court over a false allegation myself from two women and both charges were thrown out within 5 minutes by the judge from lack of evidence. But I still had to go through the entire process, lost work time, lawyer, etc
In college a bunch of women in the year below spread a rumour around that i raped somone. This was going on for many months behind my back.

When i finished my last year at college, my friend found out and confronted one of the women when he went back to pick up some old course work. She apparently started crying and playing the victim saying it was for a joke. FOR A FUCKING JOKE AT THE EXPENSE OF MY EXISTENCE. I had never done anything to these people, and they always seemed pleasant to my face. Atleast with violence i know where i stand with the person, even if i get my ass kicked. With gossip, a person can be destroyed from the inside out without knowing its going on. This is why women should never be allowed in workspace or college, they cause chaos for no reason at all.

Unlucky my dudes.

I would be very careful with girls these days, I don't care if you're chad or incel, from top to bottom you should be careful.

This one slut I used to see at the clubs every time I went out hit it up with me one night, I rejected her and wing maned her to a friend of a friend, they went back to her car and fucked. A few days later a rumour came out saying that the guy raped her, not a week later he got jumped and stabbed just because this bitch lied about rape. HE GOT FUCKING STABBED BECAUSE A BITCH LIED ABOUT RAPE!

Almost all of these bitches that you regularly see clubbing are legit subhuman scums. One of the main reason I stopped clubbing, other reason is that I'm broke.

Actually makes my blood boil every time I talk about this because that could of been me if I didn't know she was such a dirty scumbag slut already.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
It all worked out simply cause there was absolutely zero physical evidence or even threatening text messages or admission of wrongdoing. My advice for guys is just remember it's all about what can be PROVEN, don't ever send threatening texts to women and also if a girl is into rough sex to the point where she's getting bruises and shit MAKE SURE she also sends you texts about how she likes that stuff so it's on the record that she's into rough shit and that can be used FOR you in court.
This should be pinned advice tbh. With looksmaxxing comes new perils.
This is why women should never be allowed in workspace or college, they cause chaos for no reason at all.
Based. There was a reason it used to be like it was.

When i finished my last year at college, my friend found out and confronted one of the women when he went back to pick up some old course work. She apparently started crying and playing the victim saying it was for a joke. FOR A FUCKING JOKE AT THE EXPENSE OF MY EXISTENCE. I had never done anything to these people, and they always seemed pleasant to my face. Atleast with violence i know where i stand with the person, even if i get my ass kicked. With gossip, a person can be destroyed from the inside out without knowing its going on. This is why women should never be allowed in a workspace or college, they cause chaos for no reason at all.
thats fucking ragefuel

Should have raped her for real tbh

Leav
If I was the son id have gone ER on the foid, her family, then my family, then the dog and the cat, then ending myself
Leave the cat OUT OF IT

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101-065756.png
    Screenshot_20191101-065756.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back