D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum

EYEBROW STATUS: GONE ; EYELASHES STATUS: NON EXISTENT

MOUTH STATUS: ??????

ACCUTANE IS A FUCKING POISON

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, HOLYFUARK and Deleted member 15827
didnt u say u were hopping on it earlier jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ManzareK, SOS-Sonic and 8 others
didnt u say u were hopping on it earlier jfl?
i did but all it takes for me is to see one person who looks like they went through fucking chemotherapy from using accutane in order to change my mind

eye brows were shit before, unchanged,
eyelashes same as brows
true and dramatic skin improvement
normal temporary dry lips, happens in 100% of ppl who take accutane

her deal was totally worth it
yeah but for someone who doesnt have absolutely shit tier brows and lashes its a deal breaker

i did but all it takes for me is to see one person who looks like they went through fucking chemotherapy from using accutane in order to change my mind
Mate there's always going to be people who get fucked by medication.
It happens with everyday safe medication billions of people take every day.
It can happen more easily with experimental drugs like Accutane which are not fully understood yet.

I took it for a few months around 4 years ago. 10mg at first, then 20mg.
It cleared my acne on my ENTIRE BODY. And it hasn't ever come back since. It was really awful for me, I had moderate persistent acne on my face and very painful, deep cysts on my back. Accutane destroyed all of it. I am spotless now, I only have some very small scars on my shoulders which are not visible unless under direct light and looking closely.

The only side effects I had were dry lips and skin, and a few nosebleeds. 0 side effects after 1 month of ending therapy.
I also had way worse acne for the first 1-2 months, but that's normal.

My suggestion is: ask a dermatologist to follow your accutane therapy. My dermatologist made me do blood tests fairly often to make sure everything was fine, and kept me on a low dosage throughout. She said she never had any of her patients have permanent side effects from accutane in 20+ years of experience. I suspect it's because she's extra careful with it.

Accutane is a little risky, sure.
But if your acne is genetic and nothing works, it's the only reliable cure that we have.
I personally think taking it was one of the absolute best choices I've ever made, but it's easy to say that when you had no side effects.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Broski, Kingcel32 and 3 others
Dry lips is normal during accutane course, it’ll go back to normal when you’re done. Hair loss during accutane course mainly depends on your genetics. Some experience it, some don’t. I had zero hair loss, and I don’t get acne anymore, so I’m glad I took it

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Kingcel32
yeah but for someone who doesnt have absolutely shit tier brows and lashes its a deal breaker
It doesnt, i have taken 3 times and have godtier brows and lashes, dont spread misinformation

scalp hair loss isnt common on accutane and body hair loss even more rare
besides, its temporary when happen

If your acne is mild stay out of it, but if your acne scarring type then everytrade off is worth it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Pumanator, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
It doesnt, i have taken 3 times and have godtier brows and lashes, dont spread misinformation

scalp hair loss isnt common on accutane and body hair loss even more rare
besides, its temporary when happen
why did you take it 3 times how is it possible you broke out again after taking such a powerful drug

why did you take it 3 times how is it possible you broke out again after taking such a powerful drug
Because i rather die from it than have acne scars. If my acne comes back i will take another low dose course, this drug saved my ass

i would probably be disfigured from scars right now if it doesnt exist, instead my skin is envious and flawless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Bdh, Kingcel32 and 5 others
Because i rather die from it than have acne scars. If my acne comes back i will take another low dose course, this drug saved my ass

i would probably be disfigured from scars right now if it doesnt exist, instead my skin is envious and flawless.
acne scars is one of the most brutal fates right after balding and manletism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, EverythingMattersCel and stressftw
never go to reddit for skincare or hair advice, better to stay off it at all.

i mean just look at people posting on selfies, truerateme, rateme, amiugly etc, theyre all ugly lefties who are dumb as shit and talk nonsense. when you go on /r/tressless and say fin got you sides, they will start insulting you coming up with the same study saying that only 2% of all users get sides meanwhile the subreddit is filled with side effects stories

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 20565
Infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Female @Leo0509

• +1
Am running 20mg/day accutane dose. Best thing I have ever done in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Sometimes it can also irreversibly lower tesotsterone

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 20565
Sometimes it can also irreversibly lower tesotsterone
it lowers DHT since it is alpha 5 reductase inhibitor (which is horrible if u are teen, and actually pretty good if ur grown and balding)

it lowers DHT since it is alpha 5 reductase inhibitor (which is horrible if u are teen, and actually pretty good if ur grown and balding)
It damages testicle cells somehow, people experienced halved testosterone even after stopping it

Because i rather die from it than have acne scars

Wrong. Again, dont spread misinformation.

Accutane indeed supress 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone but it supress 5alpha reductase 1 not 2 (Finasteride supress 5 alpha reductase 2).

Inhibing 5 alpha reductase 1 doesnt change anything for MPB suffers. And as far i can remember the informations and reasons for this still lacking till today, nobody knows why. Atleast from informations i gather from 2015 when i studied this drug heavily.

Accutane by ANY means is good for hair. It can cause telogen effluvium(shock hair loss) and decrease your overall hair density and speed up male pattern baldness process. Also, body hair loss like eyebrows can happen but very rare.

There are few anedoctal evidence of accutane also triggering alopecia areata on few prone to alopecia areata suffers

It does dry your hair out making it prone to hair breakage also

Accutane is indeed poison for hair. But none of this matter if you have scarring type acne, taking the risk will be worth by miles.

Scar It will NEVER began for you if you end up with scars like this, even if you look like Gandy or is meant to be 7PSL+.

And no, dont cope with lasers, peels or needling. It doesnt work like people think. Improvements are often negligible and very limited to around 30% improvement after years of expensive treatment with a good dermatologist or surgeon(which is rare to find)

Acne scars are the worst aesthetically fates you can have through your life, thats why even tho Accutane is poison is worth it

People will be unconsciously disgusted and unfortable by your side, you will give a dirty and diseased impression. Unlike baldness (the second worst fate you can have) in 100% of cases one cant simply look good with acne scars, its instinctively and universally repulsive.

Black pill for skin is one of the heaviest. Browse acne.org and you will see how haunted by scars people are by neglecting treating their acne early with Accutane.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: prcharlatan and ItsOverCel

Accutane indeed supress 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone but it supress 5alpha reductase 1 not 2 (Finasteride supress 5 alpha reductase 2).

Inhibing 5 alpha reductase 1 doesnt change anything for MPB suffers. And as far i can remember the informations and reasons for this still lacking till today, nobody knows why. Atleast from informations i gather from 2015 when i studied this drug heavily.

Accutane by ANY means is good for hair. It can cause telogen effluvium(shock hair loss) and decrease your overall hair density and speed up male pattern baldness process. Also, body hair loss like eyebrows can happen but very rare.

There are few anedoctal evidence of accutane also triggering alopecia areata on few prone to alopecia areata suffers

Accutane is indeed poison for hair. But none of this matter if you have scarring type acne, taking the risk will be worth by miles.

View attachment 1789209 It will NEVER began for you if you end up with scars like this, even if you look like Gandy or is meant to be 7PSL+.

And no, dont cope with lasers, peels or needling. It doesnt work like people think. Improvements are often negligible and very limited to around 30% improvement after years of expensive treatment with a good dermatologist or surgeon(which is rare to find)

Acne scars are the worst aesthetically fates you can have through your life, thats why even tho Accutane is poison is worth it

People will be unconsciously disgusted and unfortable by your side, you will give a dirty and diseased impression. Unlike baldness (the second worst fate you can have) in 100% of cases one cant simply look good with acne scars, its instinctively and universally repulsive.

Black pill for skin is one of the heaviest. Browse acne.org and you will see how haunted by scars people are by neglecting treating their acne early with Accutane.
Yep, I have indented scarring and I can confirm there is no greater failo to have.

In some lighting, you can't even notice any scarring but in overhead lighting, it never began. Game over.

- Women immediately look away when they see me close up
- They can't contain the disgust. Their FACEs subconsciously scrunch up and they give me a look of repulsion.
- Vomiting signals
- In a worst case scenario some of them will say, "Ewww"
- The worst imo is when they look semi-interested but then see the skin closeup and immediately become indifferent or disgusted

...and so much more. I cba to even list it all.

I'd rather be a 5ft balding Indian janitor than have acne scars. It's on the same level as being a burn victim. Very few on this forum understand what I am talking about because they don't have actual scarring (i.e. conflating hyperpigmentation with scarring).

There are no cures to acne scars... muh microneedling (done that)... did nothing... muh tretinoin... (any topical is cope for scars)... muh lasers does fuck all for scarring.

It's over. Game over. My scars were completely avoidable too. Got them after I kept swimming for a club, while I had contact dermatitis from the chlorine and combined with cystic acne led to scarring.

I hate being in sunlight. I will never be able to enjoy the sunlight because of this shit. How can I when my skin texture looks like the surface of the moon? The light reflects on my skin and makes me look like a monster... a zombie... an orc... a freak.

These scars get worse with age. Look at the actor that played Morpheus in the matrix. When he was younger his icepick scars were barely noticeable. Now he looks like crater-FACE. I'm going to look like leatherFACE. Like someone skinned a man and wore the skin on their FACE. It's fucked. I'm fucked.

I'm 23 KHHV. There is no salvation. No redemption. No reconciliation. No understanding. No acceptance. Nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, prcharlatan and stressftw
Yep, I have indented scarring and I can confirm there is no greater failo to have.

In some lighting, you can't even notice any scarring but in overhead lighting, it never began. Game over.

- Women immediately look away when they see me close up
- They can't contain the disgust. Their FACEs subconsciously scrunch up and they give me a look of repulsion.
- Vomiting signals
- In a worst case scenario some of them will say, "Ewww"
- The worst imo is when they look semi-interested but then see the skin closeup and immediately become indifferent or disgusted

...and so much more. I cba to even list it all.

I'd rather be a 5ft balding Indian janitor than have acne scars. It's on the same level as being a burn victim. Very few on this forum understand what I am talking about because they don't have actual scarring (i.e. conflating hyperpigmentation with scarring).

There are no cures to acne scars... muh microneedling (done that)... did nothing... muh tretinoin... (any topical is cope for scars)... muh lasers does fuck all for scarring.

It's over. Game over. My scars were completely avoidable too. Got them after I kept swimming for a club, while I had contact dermatitis from the chlorine and combined with cystic acne led to scarring.

I hate being in sunlight. I will never be able to enjoy the sunlight because of this shit. How can I when my skin texture looks like the surface of the moon? The light reflects on my skin and makes me look like a monster... a zombie... an orc... a freak.

These scars get worse with age. Look at the actor that played Morpheus in the matrix. When he was younger his icepick scars were barely noticeable. Now he looks like crater-FACE. I'm going to look like leatherFACE. Like someone skinned a man and wore the skin on their FACE. It's fucked. I'm fucked.

I'm 23 KHHV. There is no salvation. No redemption. No reconciliation. No understanding. No acceptance. Nothing.

View attachment 1789209 It will NEVER began for you if you end up with scars like this, even if you look like Gandy or is meant to be 7PSL+.

yeah im blasting 60mg as of today i literally dont care anymore starting roids soon as well

yeah im blasting 60mg as of today i literally dont care anymore starting roids soon as well
My personal advice, go for small dosages, 20mgday MAX
Then after you get clear u can lower it even more

My last cycle lasted 1 year and 6 months, i started with 10mg day and lowered to 30mg week

Literally no sides
even my lips werent dry

High doses are very likely to give you bad sides, you are inducing a hypervitaminosis A enviroment on your body, dosage is crucial managing sides in this situation

My personal advice, go for small dosages, 20mgday MAX
Then after you get clear u can lower it even more

My last cycle lasted 1 year and 6 months, i started with 10mg day and lowered to 30mg week

Literally no sides
even my lips werent dry

High doses are very likely to give you bad sides, you are inducing a hypervitaminosis A enviroment on your body, dosage is crucial managing sides in this situation
i wrote the previous post through a delusional psychotic rage episode, apologies
i am going to take 20mg a day for a month and then 20mg eod

Why didn't you try tretinoin first
Tried it, worked but not as good accutane
Accutane is godlike I dont get a single pimple and It rid of all my nose blackheads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Tried it, worked but not as good accutane
Accutane is godlike I dont get a single pimple and It rid of all my nose blackheads
I don't have acne anymore but still some unclear spots below the skin, discolouration and acne scars. Would it be worth a try?

I don't have acne anymore but still some unclear spots below the skin, discolouration and acne scars. Would it be worth a try?
yeah It will def improve your skin, but you risk side effects for marginal improvement (baldness for ex)