Redditor rage-fuelling at Vinnie Hacker for just existing & becoming an internet star & icon

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, Kazey, forevergymcelling and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, forevergymcelling, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Vinnie Hacker's downfall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, LooksThinker, Debetro and 7 others
coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Zeta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and sub5c3l
This post reminds of this song.
Very accurate

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTNcutecel, JoshuaG, YUNGMAXXER and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and sub5c3l
produces cp? whats he mean by that wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Atleast he isn't a bluepilled faggot, he's right

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger, JoshuaG, forevergymcelling and 4 others
There's many guys on that app that mog him but we only keep hearing his name

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, dna_cel, murdah and 1 other person
All I see is an ethnic broke sub5 manlet ranting about how unfair life is and pointing his anger towards some random famous prettyboy that got rich and gets to bang jb hotties due to his looks just like a fuckton of other tiktok prettyboys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggatron, horizontallytall and MakinItHappen
I mean, he's right. The world is completely unfair and its perfectly reasonable to hate Vinnie because he got lucky. That guy responding to him talking about Karma is such a fucking retard and encapsulates the just world fallacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger, theonewhocantascend, forevergymcelling and 4 others
tbh he is right

I mean, he's right. The world is completely unfair and its perfectly reasonable to hate Vinnie because he got lucky. That guy responding to him talking about Karma is such a fucking retard and encapsulates the just world fallacy.
gotta love how redditors present theories like Karma as facts

I’d bet his gf lusts after vinnie, after she said that it shattered his reality

I agree with OP of that reddit post tbh

hows vinnie hacker related to mbappe i dont get it

From what I'm reading Hacker was a literal celebrity on the internet in 2021 and from the poster that muppet posted Mbape had a sick season in '21.

this should be common sentiment, but if you express it you're a "jealous brat bro, life is not fair but you gotta deal with it". normies worshipping people who live lifes 1000x better than their ones as always.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggatron, Xtra, MakinItHappen and 2 others
From what I'm reading Hacker was a literal celebrity on the internet in 2021 and from the poster that muppet posted Mbape had a sick season in '21.
no, it's just a quote from mbappe used in the context of the even of vinnie's descension

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Based Redditor. He’s 100% right

I hope vinnie gets into an accident that ruins his face then he’s forced to wagecuck for the rest of his life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggatron, Xtra, maximum cope31 and 6 others
this should be common sentiment, but if you express it you're a "jealous brat bro, life is not fair but you gotta deal with it". normies worshipping people who live lifes 1000x better than their ones as always.
It is what it is

No point getting mad over this shit

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

I hope vinnie gets into an accident that ruins his face then he’s forced to wagecuck for the rest of his life
This kind of outlook will just destroy you. Trust me I’m a very prideful egotistical guy but I have had to chill out cos if I ever let this shit hey to me I’d end up even more miserable than this geezer. Life isn’t fair esp for men and it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and forevergymcelling
Normies make me rage so fucjing much

How can you be so fucking dumb with absolutely no self awareness.

The average cuck goes to work at his brutal warehouse job for 12 hours on minimum wage then comes home to worship celebs and athletes that mog him into utter piss, supporting their lifestyles. Paying for sport jerseys and cable subscriptions to watch the premier league ect giving these cunts views online and ad revenue meanwhile they rot at home in their cum stained pants, incel as fuck with not even a penny to their names

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, niggatron, Xtra and 8 others
This kind of outlook will just destroy you. Trust me I’m a very prideful egotistical guy but I have had to chill out cos if I ever let this shit hey to me I’d end up even more miserable than this geezer. Life isn’t fair esp for men and it is what it is.
I can’t help it bro, I can never change. It’s just how my brain works

I fucking hate these cunts and I’d kill them all immediately if it was in power to do so

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra, maximum cope31, Shycel and 4 others
He is right and you retards are worse than him. If he was actually good looking I would give it a pass but he is not.

I can’t help it bro, I can never change. It’s just how my brain works

I fucking hate these cunts and I’d kill them immediately all if it was in power to do so
Nar I get you, these thoughts they are in my head hell my buddies a few weeks back brought it up cos I was hatin on some rich kid for flaunting his wealth he got by his dad doing everything for him. It just makes you look like a miserable whiney cunt, I’m trying to work on it myself but it’s still there and lives rent free in my head

My anger is a bit more complicated due to me feeling stuck/trapped in a land I hate with people I hate around women who I hate barely anything good other than video games and my mum that’s it tbh mayeb my buddies but even then

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
He is right

The average cuck goes to work at his brutal warehouse job for 12 hours on minimum wage then comes home to worship celebs and athletes that mog him into utter piss, supporting their lifestyles. Paying for sport jerseys and cable subscriptions to watch the premier league ect giving these cunts views online and ad revenue meanwhile they rot at home in their cum stained pants, incel as fuck with not even a penny to their names

Normies are exceptionally talented in doing one thing. Deluding themselves.

They don't recognise patterns in concrete reality. They need it drawn out for them everytime to follow along to and why? Lol, because they are followers.

Have you noticed how Black Pill is a more respectable ideology than what it was back in 2020-2022? Why is that? Because it has become more mainstream. Because the likes of Wheat Waffles dumbed it down for nomies and made it explicitly irrefutable that looks are the number 1 domineering factor in life. Especially as a bloke.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and forevergymcelling

TRUE. NIGGAS BE WORKING AT SOME SHITTY JOB AND BARELY GET ANY MONEY BUT SPEND MONEY ON FOOTBALLER JERSEYS AND SHIT AND THE RICH GETS RICHER. THIS IS WHY FOOTBALL IS LOWKEY SHIT. IMAGINE GIVING FUCKING 120 MILLION TO SOME NIGGA BECAUSE HE CAN KICK A BALL AROUND WHEN THAT MONEY COULD BE SPENT ON OTHER SHIT FUCKKING CURING WORLD HUNGER OR WORLD PEACE OR SOME SHIT BUT THEY GIVE IT TO SOME NIGGA BECAUSE HE CAN KICK A BALL.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

The agepill is gonna hit him hard, soon enough.

Just like happened to Chico, folks here world workship him and now they call him a nordwooding cuck.

Imagine 35 year old bloated, balding, and wrinkled Vini hacker entering TikTok or whatever is popular a few years from now just too see the edits people would make of him back in the day.
Even if he had the best genes in the world and managed to look youthful, he will never look like that again n people are brutal asf when your only talent is looking good.... they will not allow him to forget about how much is descending day by day.

Send that guy the link .org

Hes right tho. Reddit is a bunch of retards