• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, to be human, blackpilledpoopy and 25 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human, subhuman incel, Psychophilly and 15 others
The average male is such an unaware self-sabotaging autist when it comes to women. These fools need the blackpill shoved straight into their asshole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ErbCel, wonderwhy and 29 others
Incel tier eyes

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23554, subhuman incel and 8 others
mtb has htb potential and could fraud higher

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23554, to be human and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, latincell95, lungorichard and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Elvisandreaa, Deprived and 2 others
She's cute, but that's it. MTB

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13787, lungorichard and 7 others
My toe mogs her

• +1
Reactions: metalmogger12
MTB-HTB

3.75 PSL

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
She’s 6/10.

• +1
Reactions: Zarek and \/orman
She’s 6/10.
I think she's a good example of 5/10, not really attractive, but not ugly either.

keep in mind that average doesn't mean neutral, the average person is not 5/10, the overwhelming majority of the population is somewhere between 2 and 3/10.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 25377, subhuman incel and 2 others
Water, redditors virtue signal. She’s alright looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, subhuman incel, Mr.Proper and 3 others
JFL at people are laughing at reddit on here, have you forgot the @Floda incident?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, aBetterMii, subhuman incel and 15 others
JFL at people are laughing at reddit on here, have you forgot the @Floda incident?
A LTB gook that the near fucking entire forum obsessed over for a week straight jfl.

tbh you're a pathetic low T faggot that deserves to be an incel if you unironically simped for Floda

"muhhhh muhhhh it isnt a crime to try and seduce a woman incel :soy::feelsuhh:" niggas really out here sending dick pics to a fucking trashy looking whore that was a NIGGA who was LARPING :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, alriodai, n0rthface and 6 others
A LTB gook that the near fucking entire forum obsessed over for a week straight jfl.

tbh you're a pathetic low T faggot that deserves to be an incel if you unironically simped for Floda

"muhhhh muhhhh it isnt a crime to try and seduce a woman incel :soy::feelsuhh:" niggas really out here sending dick pics to a fucking trashy looking whore that was a NIGGA who was LARPING :lul:
did she even send anything back.

truly over if not.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Roquefort, Deleted member 23848 and 1 other person
did she even send anything back.

truly over if not.
It was a guy who sent some LTB gooks nude off of 4chan from like 3 years ago and faggots here literally drooled over it :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, subhuman incel, Zarek and 3 others
That's a 8/10 in my books, since I'm a sub6 curry.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jigen and Deleted member 22380

The ricecels seething at her KILLED me JFL!!! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:🤣🤣🤣

ED1841EF 3164 4BBD AE2B A174C9DE42EC

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Roquefort, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
She's my looksmatch, I'm a 5/10

She's nothing more than a 5/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, alriodai, Roquefort and 3 others

MTB- Strong MTB in my books, her facial features are not good but she has this cute look I don't now how to explain it, I'd like to see her side profiles

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MiroslavBulldosex
She's my looksmatch, I'm a 5/10

She's nothing more than a 5/10
A 5/10 woman is a Stacy in the eyes of society.

A 5/10 man is an invisible incel in the eyes of society (until he goes ER in Lego Harry Potter.)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, MaxillaMaxing, Jigen and 3 others
shes MTB tbh
I actually like her looks, cutemaxxed with minimal makeup
But caging at redditors calling her a 9/10 and the prettiest women in the room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, subhuman incel, alriodai and 4 others
It's a fucking simpfest. These redditors are over rating her because in their minds they can see someone like her being possible to date, not because she is actually top tier. "WOW, THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT WOMAN FOR ME", the redditor thinks to himself as he rates her a 10/10.

It's shit like this that is why females have such over inflated egos.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jigen, JovenCansao and 1 other person
I'll fuck anything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23848 and Deleted member 22126
If she was a man she would be giving ltbs overrates in reddit for a crumb of pussy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 23554
She is actually quite attractive imo

I feel like some people will call her LTB just to show off how blackpilled they sre or some shit

meanwhile if a gorl that looks or lower posts here they will simp hard for her (guilty parties you know who you are- wont name and shame)

Meanwhile ill say shes quite attrative because wwell objectively she is but wouldnt simp for her cos simping is just pathetic in general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, aBetterMii, subhuman incel and 2 others
but she has this cute look I don't now how to explain it
she is skinny yet soft because she's never done any form of physical exertion in her life and looks like she's short, explained that 'cute' look for you.

I feel like some people will call her LTB just to show off how blackpilled they sre or some shit

meanwhile if a gorl that looks or lower posts here they will simp hard for her (guilty parties you know who you are- wont name and shame)

Meanwhile ill say shes quite attrative because wwell objectively she is but wouldnt simp for her cos simping is just pathetic in general
don't get me wrong, 5/10 is above average compared to the rest of the population.

most people are ugly, fat and recessed, the average person is not a 5/10.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and teller

SMV ≠ PSL

Women by default have higher SMVs then men. A 3 PSL woman has a higher SMV than a 5 PSL man, for example.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
she is skinny yet soft because she's never done any form of physical exertion in her life and looks like she's short, explained that 'cute' look for you.

don't get me wrong, 5/10 is above average compared to the rest of the population.

most people are ugly, fat and recessed, the average person is not a 5/10.
id say shes closer to a 6 than a 5

shes sort of on the borderline between MTB/HTB whereby shes a bit plain but still quite cute looking overall and deosnt have many obvious failos

My point was it odesnt make you simp or cuck to say a girl who looks good is attractive when she objectivley is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, subhuman incel, Jigen and 1 other person
A non repuslive woman is automatically attractive to males, regardless of her actual rating which is painfully average in this case.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, n0rthface, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
id say shes closer to a 6 than a 5

shes sort of on the borderline between MTB/HTB whereby shes a bit plain but still quite cute looking overall and deosnt have many obvious failos
Any non deformed woman is a Stacy in the United Kingdom.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, JovenCansao and Deleted member 23778
Another day, another woman getting her smv inflated by simps, nothing new here.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
WTF R . TALKING ABOUT SHES HTB-STACYLITE

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Orc
Depending on how her body is she could be a 8-8.5 if she looksmaxxed. She's not frauding here and our brains are used to only seeing frauding females online.

in india maybe.
wym mean man before the pictures loaded inwas like bruh soy redditors at it again but then i saw and was like what this has to be a meme/bait like what in that first pic shes a strong stacylite

< ugly foid asks for looksmax advice
< redditors: you are beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
She's not frauding here and our brains are used to only seeing frauding females online.
she is, women are always frauding, even when they say they're not wearing make up what they mean is that they're wearing only a light layer + filter.

look at the skin shine in the first picture, did you think that was sweat?

she fully prepared herself for every single one of these pictures.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, MiroslavBulldosex and BoneDensity