Redditors pissed off that a nigga rejected a foid for her body shape

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

Help me out! I rejected a girl and I feel awful. Not sure what to reply now but I want her to feel good about herself​

I’ve been on 3 dates with this girl. We met through tinder and we happened to have sex on the first and the third date. The issue is, while I enjoy her company and conversations I’m not attracted to her physical type. I’m tall and she’s quite shorter and chubby physique. I thought I could overlook the physique part but turns out that no, it’s a bigger part than I thought. I enjoyed the sex (I’ve barely had sex at all before and shes kinda the one that I’ve done most stuff with and it was great) but ultimately I’m not feeling the physical attraction. I could sense her interest and positivity towards me and I didn’t want to let her down, and also it’s the first girl in aaaages that shows interest in me, that’s why I wanted to give it a real chance. But every time we hung out I realized her body type wasn’t for me, even though she is cute.
I feel bad over that fact that physicality has such importance, now that I met someone who takes a liking to me, also partly because I’m unconfident in my own looks and it confirms my worries that looks have certain importance.
I sent her what I thought would be a sincere caring/heartfelt message, saying that I’m sorry that the romantic feeling doesn’t manifest fully and that I gave it a chance despite that feeling not being there, and that I’m sorry in case she feels bad, because I know what it feels like being there. And that shes’s great overall. I did not mention her physique being an issue AT ALL.
She didn’t take it well. And says that she understands she’s not attractive enough, and that it of course sucks. And it puts a dent in her confidence. She read the rest of the message in a negative way too.
I feel awful, like an asshole. Yes, her body type was the main issue for me but I don’t want to mention that. I want her to be confident and feel good about herself and her own body. She’s beautiful and has a genuine personality, it’s just not my type. And physique aside, I couldn’t guarantee that we would’ve been a good match otherwise. Some minor doubts.
What do I tell her?
Among other things I want to tell her, I want to say that she’s beautiful and that I don’t regret any of it, she’s better than most girls and some parts felt better that with other girls, like the kissing. She was great. Is it ok to say this? In a way I don’t feel super honest when I say that she’s beautiful, because I’m not attracted to her body type… BUT objectively, my personal likings aside, I do think that she is beautiful. Just not what I would usually like.
Please help me out, what can I say to make her feel good about herself and her body?
And what can I say that doesn’t put me in a corner? (Like saying that she’s beautiful even though I’m personally not attracted to her body, how do I get out of that).
After all, I think I would still be interested in hanging out with her and exploring friendship. But right now I’m feeling like a piece of shit and I want to make it right and get her confidence back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 21620, ReadBooksEveryday and 9 others
They're miserable virgins, imagine going to that hellhole for validation and advice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 17829, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Meanwhile girls go on and on and on about rejecting guys strictly cause theyre short

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, DoctorLooksmax, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
Seething roasties.

Another day another dollar

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and LooksOrDeath
Meanwhile girls go on and on and on about rejecting guys strictly cause theyre short
women like to reject men and brag about it then get called queens.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 12002, Chadeep and 3 others
giphy-downsized-large.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel, Chadeep, DoctorLooksmax and 1 other person
This is just the tip of the iceberg thouvh

Women will reject a guy for not being rich, not being ripped, not being 6ft, not having Chad life + face

This woman was probably obese given then guy who’s written it basically admitted he’s an uncle himself and still turned her down for anything serious. She could easily just become non obese and get a normie boyfriend meanwhile we have to move heaven and earth to get normie gf

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
This is just the tip of the iceberg thouvh

Women will reject a guy for not being rich, not being ripped, not being 6ft, not having Chad life + face

This woman was probably obese given then guy who’s written it basically admitted he’s an uncle himself and still turned her down for anything serious. She could easily just become non obese and get a normie boyfriend meanwhile we have to move heaven and earth to get normie gf
Yep, the soyboy in the OP is so oblivious to how women discard and reject men like it's nothing- I am 110% the fat bitch has rejected guys for petty reasons and has felt 0 guilt, she probably even liked it. He shouldn't feel bad for having standards and standing up for himself, this is beyond pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Filthy scum
4F4BFE82 CB9E 4B6C 8A9E 97FA74EE8629

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
massive cope, even an obese woman can get a chad boyfriend let alone a normie

The raging whores commenting only rage because they relate extremely to this same situation being fat pigs that get used exclusively as fuckholes by chads and only get to date subhuman soycucks. Zero sympathy and I am laughing indeed.

Cap thread

Redditors aren't pissed off that he rejected a foid for her body shape, that's a lie Xangsane, and don't listen to him saying that, I read the comments and most of them are pissed off that he's autistic enough to fuck a girl he's not attracted to (men are down bad again)