Redflags and greenflags, harsh truths for guys that are still living in disney land

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

If you only have her as an option it is already over

If you have to text her first, it wont last

stop being prince charming for damsel in mistress this isn’t disney. Just try to be playboy fuckboy and you will have girls thinking about you and save yourself some tears.

P.s. only works for HTN+

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and Xangsane
If you've had your own heart broken you should at least be able to break hearts in exchange

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Is that so?

Attachments

• images (54).jpeg
    images (54).jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
If you've had your own heart broken you should at least be able to break hearts in exchange
Heart broken is a faulty in looks department

Do you think attractive men cry over a hoe that try to reject him when he has alot of other hot girls?

@Xangsane @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @Jungcuck @gooner23 @Orc

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Do you think attractive men cry over a hoe that try to reject him when he has alot of other hot girls?
No that's why you have to become more resilient

• Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

nah man I met a lot of attractive men that were obsessed with uglier girls, its all about how much your ego gets hurt, if some guy settles for LTB and she cheats, a certain type of guy would take that real personal and not let go

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
nah man I met a lot of attractive men that were obsessed with uglier girls, its all about how much your ego gets hurt, if some guy settles for LTB and she cheats, a certain type of guy would take that real personal and not let go
It's always ego and pride that's the downfall

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
It's always ego and pride that's the downfall
among my exes in my life, the ones I feel for the most, passion : ( love or hatred), were the ones that cheated, despite them not
being the most attractive ones in my dating history, I had girls way above my league obsessed with me, simply because I cheated first.

cheating makes you forever memorable

• So Sad
Reactions: soulless_npc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back