[REDONE] What are valid reasons to cheat on a foid?

What are valid reasons to cheat on a foid?

• Total voters
Ideally my gf is a software engineer so we'd be working in the same fields. I need my woman to make money too so our standard of living will be sky high, fuck middle class lifestyle. Two income household mogs.
being middle class you will never be the dominant. not a good thing for a relationship if a man and a woman think they're equals. Only hope is to fuck her so good that she becomes obsessed.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
being middle class you will never be the dominant. not a good thing for a relationship if a man and a woman think they're equals. Only hope is to fuck her so good that she becomes obsessed.
You can fuck her good so that she stays obsessed and have her work too. I feel like stay at home mothers have a higher risk of cheating due to so much free time spent lazing around the house. A working woman will have things to do to keep her mind active and occupied, that's less time spent thinking of other men while watching TV at home. Also if you're a single income household in this day and age odds are you're middle class. Very few men can pull that much money. Even a senior software engineer being the sole breadwinner for his family would only make upper middle class.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and eyelidcel
People be telling others to cheat as if its that easy to get sex as a man in 2022.
LTRs are ideal for consistent sex

I chose the "moralfag" option. If she cheats on me, I'd just dump with no hesitation.

• +1
What about within the same tier (from 4.0 PSL to 4.3 PSL)?
That's unnoticeable difference IRL. You'd have to study autistic candids to see it.

• +1
She has a higher bodycount than you.

• +1