[REDONE] WHICH FOID WOULD YOU NUT INTO? (INCLUDES NEW FOID AND FULL BODY + FACE)

[UPDATED] WHICH FOID WOULD YOU NUT INTO?

• Total voters
Thoughts on the other foids not mentioned?
Are idalia and Franklin smv matched?
@chaddyboi66 I wonder why Dora is getting votes jfl
The only thing Dora's going to be exploring is Franklin's dick tbh cause she seems like the type to go for Jbw twinkboy framelets. Her scheming and jealous nature will drive her to try to steal him away from Idalia since she's brown ["just like her"] too.

In fact this is her in the midst of burning down what remains of their relationship...
...probably

I'm ngl though I do like her hair at least.

Even though I prefer brunettes Hilary still would have been a good choice all around tbh, but her "ambitious and chadsexual" nature might drive her to monkey branch to multiple different partners since she's "always seeking better opportunities".

She's holding her fist in triumph after securing another chad

The eyes of an ambitious leader or an opportunist thousand cock staring its next prey?

You be the judge.

Although I do like the fact she's an overachiever now Jova still seems too emotionally unstable to me tbh. Her race also brings her down a bit in my book despite not even more than a third black, but she is pretty though and I do like her colouring.

When putting aside her race Idalia does have a lot going for her tbh, but I still can't get over the fact that it's still a big factor since black girls just aren't my type.

Carelessness also isn't something I particularly admire in a person since I tend to hold people I interact with to a pretty decent standard. I say "decent" not because it's a particularly high standard, but rather simply a fair one in terms of what ought to be expected of somone performing a task for you or bringing something to your table.

Regardless, her dynamic with Franklin is ironic in the way it almost perfectly mirrors your stereotypical "BBC x PAWG" type meme relationship, where some HTN-Tyronelite goes after fat low tier white women big booty huwite bitches. Except in this instance it's some high tier blak kween going after some babyfaced framelet twink because she wants some BWC, which is almost like legit Jbw in way but not quite.

I'm also ngl, her occasional tendency to "trip over her own strength" combined with her "noticeable height" and "robust body" makes me think she's taken the dominant role in the relationship too.

Jfl kind of like a reverse buck breaking type thing or some shit idk.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Beatriz

• +1
She's the only asian looking chick there
Actually nevermind, I'm picking Dora instead of her.

thoughts on the others?
Thoughts on Idalia and Franklin being a couple?
I think they're cool and as for Idalia being with Franklin? All I can say is she's BWC owned

• +1
The only Dora's going to be exploring is Franklin's dick tbh cause she seems like the type to go for Jbw twinkboy framelets.
Why?
I wonder which of these Dora might go after too:

would she be successful or would they chase after Hilary/Norma?
Her scheming and jealous nature will drive her to try to steal him away from Idalia since she's brown [just like her] too.

In fact this is her in the midst of burning down what remains of their relationship...
...probably
I mean, Dora did actually fan the Hawaii Wildfires. She went ER on Polynesian big booty Stacies
why?
Even though I prefer brunettes Hilary still would have been a good choice all around tbh, but her "ambitious and chadsexual" nature might drive her to monkey branch to multiple different partners since she's "always seeking better opportunities".
Yeah because Hilary was the first in history to actually properly go to California, so that means she's chadsexual. I wonder who her types are.
She's holding her fist in triumph after securing another chad

The eyes of an ambitious leader or a an opportunist thousand cock staring its next prey?

You be the judge.
Do you think Hilary has the slut pheno?
Of the foids who do you think is the least sluttiest/the sluttiest?
Although I do like the fact she's an overachiever now Jova still seems too emotionally unstable to me tbh. Her race also brings her down a bit in my book despite not even more than a third black, but she is pretty though and I do like her colouring.
How would you describe her pheno?
If she weren't emotionally unstable would you go with her?
When putting aside her race Idalia does have a lot going for her tbh, but I still can't get over the fact that it's still a big factor since black girls just aren't my type.
she's mulatta
Carelessness also isn't something I particularly admire in a person since I tend to hold people I interact with to a pretty decent standard. I say "decent" not because it's a particularly high standard, but rather simply a fair one in terms of what ought to be expected of somone performing a task for you or bringing something to your table.
ngl why do I feel turned on by that image
Regardless, her dynamic with Franklin is ironic in the way it almost perfectly mirrors your stereotypical "BBC x PAWG" type meme relationship, where some HTN-Tyronelite goes after fat low tier white women big booty huwite bitches. Except in this instance it's some high tier blak kween going after some babyfaced framelet twink because she wants some BWC, which is almost like legit Jbw in way but not quite.

I'm also ngl, her occasional tendency to "trip over her own strength" combined with her "noticeable height" and "robust body" makes me think she's taken the dominant role in the relationship too.

Jfl kind of like a reverse buck breaking type thing or some shit idk.
Frankie doesn't look like a twink jfl. He's got a wide frame and muscles

of these who might Idalia also go for?

@guuguugaagaa

@BrendioEEE

@Shycel @RAITEIII

• So Sad
HEY GUYS!

This thread is a redone version of the following thread:

However, this thread has a few modifications:
  1. The foids all now have an AI illustration (regrettably anime, since if I ask it to draw them as humans, Stable isn't drawing the image the way I want it to) of how they should look like. However, I still have old AI images of them as humans, especially for Jova and Idalia. Use these anime images to imagine what they'd look like IRL.
  2. A few of the heights have been altered as there were too many 5'6 foids.
  3. Nut into means have a child with her.
  4. It's a multiple choice poll!
Here are the foids again, with our new friend Idalia. ASSUME ALL FOIDS ARE 21-25 YEARS OLD:

NameDescriptionImage
Beatriz
  • Ethnicity: Latina (Mestiza).
  • Skin Color: Pale olive.
  • Hair Color: Black.
  • Eye Color: Dark brown.
  • Blood Type: A - often associated with calm and artistic qualities.
  • Height: 5'8" - Gracefully tall.
  • Body: 125 lbs - Slim and toned.
  • Cup Size: A - Modest.
  • Thigh Size: Lean - Athletic.
  • Ass Size: Narrow - Streamlined.
  • Personality: Reserved and meticulous, not easily swayed by emotions.
View attachment 2536907View attachment 2536932View attachment 2536933
Dora
  • Skin Color: Medium brown.
  • Hair Color: Medium brown.
  • Eye Color: Brown.
  • Blood Type: B - commonly linked to passion and creativity.
  • Height: 5'3" - Slightly below average.
  • Body: 145 lbs - Soft and full.
  • Cup Size: D - Balanced.
  • Thigh Size: Medium - Curvy.
  • Ass Size: Full - Noticeable.
  • Personality: Jealous and mischievous, tends to stir trouble wherever she goes.
View attachment 2536909View attachment 2536935View attachment 2536938
Fernanda
  • Skin Color: Fair to olive.
  • Hair Color: Dark brown.
  • Blood Type: AB - often seen as complex and unpredictable.
  • Height: 5'1" - Petite.
  • Body: 135 lbs - Well-balanced.
  • Cup Size: C+ - Slightly larger.
  • Thigh Size: Medium-thick - Feminine.
  • Ass Size: Rounded - Plush.
  • Personality: Calm and agreeable, prefers to avoid confrontation.
View attachment 2536916View attachment 2536943View attachment 2536944
Hilary
  • Ethnicity: White (WASP).
  • Skin Color: Fair or light.
  • Hair Color: Blonde.
  • Eye Color: Blue.
  • Blood Type: O - typically associated with leadership and confidence.
  • Height: 5'8" - Commanding.
  • Body: 155 lbs - Voluptuous.
  • Cup Size: C - Fitting.
  • Thigh Size: Medium - Shapely.
  • Ass Size: Prominent - Defining.
  • Personality: Ambitious and chadsexual, always seeking better opportunities.
View attachment 2536917View attachment 2536947View attachment 2536948
Jova
  • Ethnicity: Latina (Triracial, all three components equal).
  • Skin Color: Tan or medium brown.
  • Eye Color: Dark brown.
  • Blood Type: B - associated with strong individualism.
  • Height: 5'4" - Average.
  • Body: 150 lbs - Opulently curvaceous.
  • Cup Size: F - Exaggerated.
  • Thigh Size: Very thick - Powerful.
  • Ass Size: Extremely full - Significant.
  • Personality: Unpredictable and prone to intense emotional outbursts, but kind. An overachiever.
View attachment 2536919View attachment 2536921View attachment 2536949
Lidia
  • Skin Color: Light brown.
  • Blood Type: A - often linked to peacefulness.
  • Height: 5'6" - Balanced.
  • Body: 150 lbs - Curvy and athletic.
  • Cup Size: C+ - Subtly distinct.
  • Thigh Size: Medium - Graceful.
  • Ass Size: Softly rounded - Feminine.
  • Personality: Resilient and composed, handles challenges with grace.
View attachment 2536924View attachment 2536925View attachment 2536950
Norma
  • Ethnicity: White (Nordic).
  • Skin Color: Fair or light.
  • Hair Color: Brown or reddish-brown.
  • Eye Color: Green.
  • Blood Type: O - typically associated with practicality.
  • Height: 5'5" - Average.
  • Body: 140 lbs - Naturally voluptuous.
  • Cup Size: C - Alluring.
  • Thigh Size: Medium - Subtle.
  • Ass Size: Soft - Intriguing.
  • Personality: Sophisticated and eloquent, prefers intellectual engagements.
View attachment 2536926View attachment 2536927View attachment 2536928
Idalia
  • Ethnicity: Latina (Mulatta).
  • Skin Color: Caramel.
  • Eye Color: Dark hazel.
  • Blood Type: B - associated with strong-willed character.
  • Height: 5'6" - Noticeable.
  • Body: Curvy and robust.
  • Cup Size: D - Fuller.
  • Thigh Size: Thick - Symbolizing strength.
  • Ass Size: Full and pronounced.
  • Personality: Despite her strong-willed and determined nature, there's a certain carelessness to her actions. She might have the best intentions but occasionally trips over her own strength, resulting in situations where her impact is less severe than one would think. Owned by Franklin's BWC (her boyfriend) but do you think you could cuck him?
View attachment 2536929View attachment 2536931View attachment 2536951
@ShowerMaxxing

• Ugh..
Beatriz fogs

• +1
It's in her nature to being as jealous/mischievous as she is.

She's also probably influenced by Jbw as well because she's brown too.

I wonder which of these Dora might go after too:
The white ones based on my prediction of her.

would she be successful or would they chase after Hilary/Norma?
Guys aren't very picky compared to girls so they'd all have a fair chance tbh, especially if they're as well built as their pics make them out to be.

I mean, Dora did actually fan the Hawaii Wildfires. She went ER on Polynesian big booty Stacies
why?
It's pretty, and also just reminds me of my Oneitis.

Yeah because Hilary was the first in history to actually properly go to California, so that means she's chadsexual. I wonder who her types are.

Do you think Hilary has the slut pheno?
Not necessarily, just going based off what you described for her personality, and the fact she's easily high status in the eyes of most guys which would only enable behaviour like that.

Of the foids who do you think is the least sluttiest/the sluttiest?
Hilary's the sluttiest
Then Dora

The rest don't really give strong indicators of being any more or less slutty tbh.

The best you could maybe do to try determining that would be comparing how extroverted they are to each other, but you'd be grasping at straws and it's really not much to go by.

You could also maybe even try factoring in smaller details of each girl like "Idalia's carelessness leads her to make bad decisions [with men]" or something for example, but you'd also just be making some pretty large assumptions at that point.

How would you describe her pheno?
Mixed, semi-ambiguous, Latina.
If she weren't emotionally unstable would you go with her?
Possibly, though not necessarily over any of my other go-to picks.

she's mulatta

ngl why do I feel turned on by that image
You can see all of her assets on display quite clearly, and her posture is very inviting almost as if she's fully engaged with you with her attention.

She's got big ass and tiddies

HQP signals high breedablility.

Frankie doesn't look like a twink jfl. He's got a wide frame and muscles
Although he has a narrow waist compared to his shoulders, his figure as a whole looks narrow too including his shoulders. Then again it could just be the angle he's positioned in idk. He also looks like he's fit and lean, but he isn't bulky or particularly muscular either. He almost seems a little babyfaced for some reason too.

of these who might Idalia also go for?

Either except Floyd because I don't think she goes for black guys and is probably influenced by JBW based on the fact she's already with Franklin.

• Love it
Why Beatriz?
Thoughts on the others?
She's easily the cutest and most docile looking. The others look like too slutty and give off boss-bitch energy.

• JFL
She's easily the cutest and most docile looking. The others look like too slutty and give off boss-bitch energy.
Alright, what if the others weren't dress slutty?

Alright, what if I told you that Beatriz has a laycount of 1?
Hilary's laycount is 2
Idalia's laycount is 10
Lidia's laycount is 2
The rest are virgin
June 29 – July 1Category 1 hurricane85 (140)992Western MexicoMinimal0 (1)

Dora
July 31 – August 11Category 4 hurricane145 (230)942Hawaii, Johnston AtollNoneNone

Fernanda​
August 12–17Category 4 hurricane130 (215)955NoneNoneNone

August 16–21Category 4 hurricane145 (230)939Western Mexico, Revillagigedo Islands, Baja California peninsula, Western United States$614.7 million0 (2)[105][106]

Jova
September 4–10Category 5 hurricane160 (260)929Western Mexico, Southwestern United StatesMinimalNone

October 3–11Category 4 hurricane140 (220)942Western Mexico, Islas Marías, Southwestern MexicoUnknown2

August 26–31Category 4 hurricane130 (215)940Yucatan Peninsula, Cayman Islands, Western Cuba, Southeastern United States, Bermuda>$2.5 billion7 (3)[316][317][318]
[319][320]
[321][322]

It's in her nature to being as jealous/mischievous as she is.
I gotcha
She's also probably influenced by Jbw as well because she's brown too.
Who do you think is the least likely to be JBW of the foids?
The white ones based on my prediction of her.
Even the dark whites/white passing ethnics?
Guys aren't very picky compared to girls so they'd all have a fair chance tbh, especially if they're as well built as their pics make them out to be.
Who do you think has the highest chance?
It's pretty, and also just reminds me of my Oneitis.

Not necessarily, just going based off what you described for her personality, and the fact she's easily high status in the eyes of most guys which would only enable behaviour like that.
Who would you say seems low status?
Hilary's the sluttiest
Then Dora
What makes you think Hilary is the sluttiest?

what if I told you that Beatriz has a laycount of 1?
Hilary's laycount is 2
Idalia's laycount is 10
Lidia's laycount is 2
The rest are virgin

Dora
July 31 – August 11Category 4 hurricane145 (230)942Hawaii, Johnston AtollNoneNone

Fernanda​

August 16–21Category 4 hurricane145 (230)939Western Mexico, Revillagigedo Islands, Baja California peninsula, Western United States$614.7 million0 (2)[105][106]

Jova
September 4–10Category 5 hurricane160 (260)929Western Mexico, Southwestern United StatesMinimalNone

October 3–11Category 4 hurricane140 (220)942Western Mexico, Islas Marías, Southwestern MexicoUnknown2

August 26–31Category 4 hurricane130 (215)940Yucatan Peninsula, Cayman Islands, Western Cuba, Southeastern United States, Bermuda>$2.5 billion7 (3)[316][317][318]
[319][320]
[321][322]
The rest don't really give strong indicators of being any more or less slutty tbh.

The best you could maybe do to try determining that would be comparing how extroverted they are to each other, but you'd be grasping at straws and it's really not much to go by.
Extroverted = how many areas affected
Death toll = how many people they had sex with
You could also maybe even try factoring in smaller details of each girl like "Idalia's carelessness leads her to make bad decisions [with men]" or something for example, but you'd also just be making some pretty large assumptions at that point.
Idalia has a body count of 10, but she's with Franklin (his body count is 2).
Do you think he could have done better, worse or are they SMVmatched?
Mixed, semi-ambiguous, Latina.
I love this pheno a lot
Possibly, though not necessarily over any of my other go-to picks.
I gotcha
You can see all of her assets on display quite clearly, and her posture is very inviting almost as if she's fully engaged with you with her attention.

She's got big ass and tiddies

HQP signals high breedablility.
Which ones look more NP?
What if they were more modestly dressed?
Although he has a narrow waist compared to his shoulders, his figure as a whole looks narrow too including his shoulders. Then again it could just be the angle he's positioned in idk. He also looks like he's fit and lean, but he isn't bulky or particularly muscular either. He almost seems a little babyfaced for some reason too.
What do you think his personality would be like?
August 20 – September 1Category 4 hurricane150 (240)926Hispaniola, Puerto Rico, Turks and Caicos Islands, Bermuda$90 million2[115][315
Either except Floyd because I don't think she goes for black guys and is probably influenced by JBW based on the fact she's already with Franklin.
Of the other guys which ones would she want the most you think?
Let me get up their stats and you can decide if they're SMVmatched

Yeah they can be, but I just automatically associate them with being primative
Would you say Idalia and Franklin are looksmatched and SMVmatched?

@the MOUSE

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
Would you say Idalia and Franklin are looksmatched and SMVmatched?
He slightly mogs her in terms of looks. For SMV she mogs because she's a woman

• +1
He slightly mogs her in terms of looks.
what do you rate them both in terms of looks?
For SMV she mogs because she's a woman
SMV for a woman = securing commitment from a white or white-passing Chad or Chadlite.
any landwhale can get sex from a chad.

why? because

I stuffed my PSL 5.5 face in Jova's hurricussy​

its so jova.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Xangsane
I gotcha

Who do you think is the least likely to be JBW of the foids?
The lightest
Even the dark whites/white passing ethnics?
She'd mostly go for the lighter ones but sure they'd have a shot too if they look Jbw enough

Who do you think has the highest chance?
Whoever's thiccest and/or also maybe more white and/or neotenous.

Who would you say seems low status?
Dora, Idalia, or whoever's more ethnic with a more simple minded personality.

Jova could possibly be Brazilian due to her triracial nature which itself could indicate she's favailoed hard but that's just a guess.

What makes you think Hilary is the sluttiest?
"Ambitious and chadsexual" and "always seeking better opportunities" ought to speak for itself.

what if I told you that Beatriz has a laycount of 1?
How disappointing.

Hilary's laycount is 2
Idalia's laycount is 10
Lidia's laycount is 2
Ngl would kinda piss me off if I knew this about one of them but it'd piss me off more if I didn't.

The rest are virgin
Completely changed the whole list for me now cause I'd never settle for anything less than a virgin gf.

There's absolutely no point in being with someone else's used goods.

I was going to say this but I don't want to have to start all of this over again with another list, and/or another set explanations about why I listed them that way either.

Dora

Fernanda​

Jova

[319][320]
[321][322]

Extroverted = how many areas affected
Death toll = how many people they had sex with

Idalia has a body count of 10, but she's with Franklin (his body count is 2).
Do you think he could have done better,
Absolutely.

worse or are they SMVmatched?
Not matched.

Despite her strengths Idalia is failoed by her ethnicity, clumsy nature, and high body count while he's a lean prettyboy and doesn't have to settle for her.

I love this pheno a lot

I gotcha

Which ones look more NP?
Beatriz and maybe Jova or Norma in some pics.

What if they were more modestly dressed?
Doesn't matter I'm only going based off of their face.

High neoteny + gracile features = [a stronger case for being] non primitve

What do you think his personality would be like?
August 20 – September 1Category 4 hurricane150 (240)926Hispaniola, Puerto Rico, Turks and Caicos Islands, Bermuda$90 million2[115][315
Idk maybe wigger or something since he likes black girls.

Of the other guys which ones would she want the most you think?
Let me get up their stats and you can decide if they're SMVmatched
No idea tbh.

So I'd just say maybe the ones that look closest to her current partner I guess.

• +1
The lightest
This includes white women, so I guess that's Hilary
TBH why do I see Hilary as a snowbunny?
She'd mostly go for the lighter ones but sure they'd have a shot too if they look Jbw enough
Would she go for the darker caucasians/caucasoids?
Whoever's thiccest and/or also maybe more white and/or neotenous.
Would you say Norma/Hilary are highest SMV?
Dora, Idalia, or whoever's more ethnic with a more simple minded personality.

Jova could possibly be Brazilian due to her triracial nature which itself could indicate she's favailoed hard but that's just a guess.
Who would you say has a simple minded personality?
"Ambitious and chadsexual" and "always seeking better opportunities" ought to speak for itself.
Surprised at Hilary's bodycount (2)?
How disappointing.
Over for beatrizcels
Ngl would kinda piss me off if I knew this about one of them but it'd piss me off more if I didn't.
I understand how you feel
Completely changed the whole list for me now cause I'd never settle for anything less than a virgin gf.

There's absolutely no point in being with someone else's used goods.
Now that you know their body counts who would you choose now?
I was going to say this but I don't want to have to start all of this over again with another list, and/or another set explanations about why I listed them that way either.
No problem
Absolutely.

Not matched.

Despite her strengths Idalia is failoed by her ethnicity, clumsy nature, and high body count
I consider 10 to be a high body count but people here think that's low in 2023-24.
while he's a lean prettyboy and doesn't have to settle for her.
Who would you say is Frankie's SMVmatch?
Beatriz and maybe Jova or Norma in some pics.
I can see that.
Doesn't matter I'm only going based off of their face.
I gotcha.
High neoteny + gracile features = [a stronger case for being] non primitve
Gotcha. It's hard to decipher who'd have gracile features from the anime images
Idk maybe wigger or something since he likes black girls.
Being a wigger isn't a personality jfl.
No idea tbh.

So I'd just say maybe the ones that look closest to her current partner I guess.
Of the others I wonder who'd reject Idalia

@EnglandBadman