Redpill advice is good if you’re at least LTN in SMV and non NT

Mio

Mio

Master
Last thread:

I spent 2 hours watching Hamza yesterday (the notebook was just a meme tho jfl) because my oneitis who I met thru a mutual friend felt like I was decent looking but awkward according to said mutual friend.

I came across my oneitis today by chance at the store and we spent like 20 mins conversing. She told our friend that I did a lot better than on Friday when we met

If you’re at least LTN SMV (5’8, 4/10) with hair and an above average athletic physique (in america it’s not being skinny fat or lanky) you can actually ascend via stuff that actually good redpill content creators like Hamza tell you. Filter out the Adonis and Jeffrey bullshit but listen to how he instructs you to initiate conversations and contact or whatever. Start getting on a workout routine as well with weight training or calisthenics or whatever

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Shut the fuck up greycel.
Redpill only works for Htn and above

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, deadmanwalking, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
I don't think u understand how subhuman LTN smv is
LTN PSL and LTN SMV are wildly different

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Kamui and Deleted member 22924
Shut the fuck up greycel.
Redpill only works for Htn and above
That’s why you see 5’8 skinnyfat NT normies holding hands with foids when you walk outside. If you’re in the normie range being NT is a game changer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
I spent 2 hours watching Hamza yesterday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Danish_Retard
That’s why you see 5’8 skinnyfat NT normies holding hands with foids when you walk outside. If you’re in the normie range being NT is a game changer
That’s cuz they’re all oofy doofies shit head

I don't think u understand how subhuman LTN smv is
LTN PSL and LTN SMV are wildly different
LTN SMV is legit invisible unless you have money or status

• +1
Reactions: Obito
Hamza isn't somebody you should listen to. But yes. My biggest problem is being non-NT, abused dog and pussy faggot. Ofc I'm still subhuman but if I was NT and not a bitch cuck I'd be able to cope.

Being an oofy doofy isn’t a good thing my guy
I’m too high smv to be oofy doofy but I’d rather be one than still rot
Hamza isn't somebody you should listen to. But yes. My biggest problem is being non-NT, abused dog and pussy faggot. Ofc I'm still subhuman but if I was NT and not a bitch cuck I'd be able to cope.
He did help me learn how to converse and stuff at least but name me some good redpill influencers

I’m too high smv to be oofy doofy but I’d rather be one than still rot

He did help me learn how to converse and stuff at least but name me some good redpill influencers
Nigga all Hamza does is say basic shit all redpillers have been saying for years, the only reason Hamza is famous is cuz he’s a grifting scamming who uses 12 year olds to farm revenue

5’8 and LTN face is over tier anywhere in the west man. Only way it wouldn’t be is if this was considered LTN
IMG 5087