Redpill and alpha male attitude is legit in relationships. It’s not just looks you also need to psychologically be on too

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
just be nt and don't be cuck

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
just be nt and don't be cuck
22868.jpg

elaborate
You need to make her invested in the relationship. Make her do things for you out of obedience. If she says I’m tired I don’t want to clean the house let’s get a maid, you say no I want you to clean the house. point, you need the attitude, personality, no taking shit attitude from women

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Ken, Sens and 1 other person
You need to make her invested in the relationship. Make her do things for you out of obedience. If she says I’m tired I don’t want to clean the house let’s get a maid, you say no I want you to clean the house. Even good looking guys will fail at this point, you need the attitude, personality, no taking shit attitude from women
then she files for divorce and steals 1.3 billion dollars from you and takes your child into her own custody

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Ken, Parf and 1 other person
then she files for divorce and steals 1.3 billion dollars from you and takes your child into her own custody
Because early on he never set the boundaries and put her in an obedient position. If you let her have thoughts or talk back then it never began

• +1
Reactions: Ken